All Comments on 'Chastity Diary - Day 01'

by MicroMark

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Your little micro cuck story is as pathetic as your ,self described ,penis Mark. What drug, drink, or mental lapse induced you to post this on LW?

ShadowRosieShadowRosiealmost 4 years ago

Somebody now beat the shit out of the woman who locked him up.I am talking seriously. Get him freed. Then find someone who will fill her up with ginger and lock a butt plug into her for the rest of the day.She needs more than a taste of what she's doing to him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Micropenis: qualified for nill points

Disgusting. Vomiting enforcer at best. Consider hard your right to breath.

And yes, you’re talent free.

26thNCuck26thNCuckalmost 4 years ago
26thNCuck Approved

Loved it, Keep up the great writing. There will always be people hating on you because they have no talent dont let it get you down

5 stars and Fav

26thNCuck Approved

vickitvohiovickitvohioalmost 4 years ago

you're desperate to cum and every reader is desperate for you to stop and pick another topic.

MicroMarkMicroMarkover 3 years agoAuthor
Anonymous message

Thank you to the anonymous user who sent me a detailed suggestion to not post these stories in the loving wives section. As this is my first story here, I just chose what I thought was the best category for it, as fundamentally this is a love story, as becomes more apparent in subsequent chapters. Chastity was my fantasy, and one that my wife has embraced despite not really having any desire for it, but it has done something extraordinary and made us feel like we did back at the very beginning of our relationship, falling in love all over again. It is genuinely a lifestyle choice and no one is being forced here, thus the reason this was not posted in non consent.

Nevertheless, I appreciate that this user had pointed out the obvious politics that exist around this category, and so I will switch to a different category for subsequent chapters.

For those of you commenting negatively, I really couldn’t care a less, rock on! For those who liked it, favourited it or commented positively, thank you. I will continue the series undeterred, and I hope you enjoy it.

networkgurunetworkguruover 3 years ago

In addition to being desperate to cum you must be desperate to get slammed because you put this story in LW.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wrong category

This belongs in fetish. And a really stupid story. You do know that he can both masturbate and ejaculate while wearing the cage, right? Don't think so? GOOGLE IT FOOL. And he can remove the cage at any time without a key. It's a TOY!!! Awful story.

1 star

OOAAOOAAover 3 years ago
VERY HOT STORY!!!!

Well done!

fifteen16fifteen16over 3 years ago
I See

26thNC is being his usual abusive self, it's strange how some can't simply say they don't like a story or indeed not read.Sad really but then some people are. Not really my thing this story but there is one thing i take issue with. Why in virtually all stories like this the man has a micro or mini penis.Surely if couples play this game it can simply be hubby likes wifey having control, her kick of being in control. Regardless of what they might do, like her taking a lover, or any number of story lines .But no writer should deterred by non constructive comments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
CUCK SHIT

Another cucky loser story.

BuckeyebobBuckeyebobover 3 years ago
So..........

Are you a model builder or just a small tool specialist? LOL

RegretsRegretsover 3 years ago
Categories on Lit are not precise

Mark should not be intimidated. There is no category here for chastity, which is what this story is about more than fetish. It is precisely chastity and compared to that fact is only nebulously fetish.

It is a constant theme on Lit. The Category Complainers. They never say stuff like “ I was not surprised to find this story here because it falls between the possible categories and the exact category is not an option”

Mark. It seems that you really are an underdog.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hmmm...

It is a coincidence that a story about a minipenis is really short?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good start, Mark. I hope you write more, as your chastity relationship with your wife develops.

And this is the right category. This story is about a husband and a wife and the things they lovingly do together. There are always commenters in this category whonwant authors to put stories they personally cannot relate to and abhor into Fetish. But the fetish category, as described, is a very limiting category, one that really has nothing to do with relationships. And the description of the Loving Wives category involves wives having extramarital relationships, which drives those same commenters crazy, telling writers of those stories that they need to be moved into Fetish. The funny thing is, while there are many stories of cheating wives posted in this category, they really don’t meet the category’s description, which is one of opening up the marriage and having fun with a sexually liberated wife. It’s just that there is no other place for ordinary cheating wife stories to be posted. And the conflict between the men who enjoy having a sexually liberated wife and those who were disrespected by their wife cheating means the category attracts a lot of interest, so the different kinds of stories will never be separated.

OOAAOOAAover 2 years ago

Very HOT story!!!! Congratulations!!! Please, go on soon!!!

northirishdivernorthirishdiverover 1 year ago

fabulous start although seems the writer is no longer here

someoneothersomeoneother11 months ago

Any story that is part 1 but which author then abandons gets an automatic 1*.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Ridiculous. First of all, this belongs in Fetish. Secondly, the cage is a toy he can remove without the key in any number of ways. Thirdly, he can both masturbate and ejaculate while wearing the cage. So this whole story was a joke.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous