All Comments on 'Chastity Fantasies'

by 44cbsl

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Then the panties tickled his gag reflex

And he vomited. With nowhere to go he was forced to try and swallow his own vomit. He asphyxiated it into his lungs and literally drowned in his own vomit. She spent the next 25 years in prison for murder. End to the stupidity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I liked it!

I don't like the long denial but the rest of the story is great!

justincbenedictjustincbenedictover 4 years ago
This was well done...

And you described the feet over the head really well...you might have written more details about this couple,but otherwise it was fabulous masturbatory material.

RegretsRegretsover 3 years ago
Is this in the 2nd person? I was put off at first but it was very near the target in the end.

I would have wanted him to wear a butt plug when he will be getting fucked or during those times when she is having her period, which he does to show sisterhood in those times.

I disapprove of chaste men having PIV sex and would much prefer that instead he be held between her powerful thighs while she offers this substitute. Provided always that he is in handcuffs before his dick is freed from his cage.Her cunt is off limits as far as his dick is concerned. He serves her cunt with his mouth or her toys, which he renews without fuss as necessary or just charges the batteries. Sometimes he provides a new toy as a surprise, and sometimes is rewarded as she wishes.

If he has been showing an improvement in behaviour and submission he might get to put his dick between her lovers even more powerful thighs while she sucks his dick on the other side.

I did think that that their sex life was showing sign of being rather too busy, too many men and not enough intimacy which he might achieve if she has one lover who has a close personal relationship with them both. Rather than have the impersonal social situation with different lovers I would prefer to have a very hot intimate triple relationship described, with her smile as her lover decides to strip her husband and fuck him just after he has cooked a meal and served him with a beer, while he, himself, does not share the meal because he must meet his weight target. He was rather in jeopardy with her knickers in his mouth, especially when very wet. I would prefer that his submission is constantly and gently emphasised but that he is never in stress situations. I want dialogue which rings true and he to have many more spoiled sex experiences but some difficult times in his spiked cage if it is found that he is beginning to stray above the weight she has chosen or if his BMI climbs above 20.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous