Chastity Maintenance

Story Info
Wife helps chastity husband with tortuous cleaning routine.
1.6k words
4.29
12.8k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In our house, hygiene and cleanliness is very important. We keep our bodies clean and that doesn't change even though I now often wear a chastity cage for extended periods of time.

Cleanliness is a must.

We have a chastity cleaning ritual that we now follow most of the time when our schedule allows. We try to make it a strict every 3 days routine but at times it gets pushed back a day or 2. But the important thing is we are consistent.

We start by getting naked and then my wife will lie down, we make out until I end up between her legs and I'll lick her to at least one or 2 orgasms. Her legs wrap around my head and drape over my shoulders and around my back. I feel her squeeze me with her legs while my cock strains to get hard in my cage the whole time.

Then we take a shower and unlock and remove my cage in there. We kiss and clean each other. I shave my face. I'm not supposed to touch my cock while the cage is off so she will clean it for me. She spends a lot of extra time washing my cock and balls. She likes to take her time and jerk me off with a soapy hand until I'm just about to cum. Since I'm not allowed to cum, I must tell her when I'm close and she won't stop until I am. She says a good, deep scrubbing is the only way to get all the way clean.

Then we scrub and wash the cage.

Then she'll really clean my balls and use a soapy finger to clean my asshole making sure that all the areas around my cock are very clean as well. Then she jacks off me again to the edge. It takes very little time to get back to the point I have to warn her I'm going cum.

Then we go back to bed to "air dry". Usually, l lay on my back this time and we put the cage next to us on top of the nightstand to dry. She will tie my hands back above my head to the bed. Typically, she likes to feel my touch on her as my hands explore her body when she sits on my face but with my cage off, she doesn't want me to get any ideas. She usually mounts my face and holds my head in place with her hands as she slowly grinds on my tongue until she cums. She says this is the best way to dry since my cock can point straight up into the are and there aren't any wrinkles for any water to get trapped in. When she's ready she'll turn around and let me lick her freshly showered asshole. I have to admit, I really like having her big asscheeks smothering my face. I always feel dirty licking ass and when she grinds it on me, I feel even dirtier knowing she's enjoying her ass being licked and actively using me for that.

Another reason she likes turning around is because she can watch my cock bounce in the air. She doesn't get a chance to see my hard cock as often anymore and she knows, since face sitting is one of my favorite things we do, that right now, my cock is as hard as it possibly can get. When I'm lucky she'll slide back a little and push her clit back into my mouth. She'll tell me to suck on her clit as she lays forward in a 69 position on top of me so she can play with my cock. She spends time alternating between lightly tracing my cock up and down my shaft and around the head with her gentle fingertips and giving it nice slow long squeezing strokes. Again, she likes to take advantage of me being out of my cage. She loves to feel my hard erection in her hands and she doesn't get to do that as often as she used to anymore.

She keeps this up until she cums from having her clit sucked or until I get to close enough to warn her that I'm about to cum and she lets go. Usually after suckling on her clit for a while she's extra horny. Then she turns back around and starts aggressively riding my face. Sliding her pussy back and forth across my face from my nose to my chin and across my extended tongue. I try to poke it up inside and across her clit as she slides by. She can really get going. I love this. I really feel like I'm being used by her for her own pleasure as she grips the back of my head hard and pulls me up into her as she pushes down with her body. She's done playing with me now and her thoughts are only about herself as she gets lost in her own orgasmic world. She's really trying to make herself cum and at this point, I'm just along for the ride, catching a breath when I can. When she finally explodes into an orgasm, she grips my head and pushes down hard into my mouth and screams out loud. Sometimes I'm rewarded with a flood of squirt. And then a few more deep grinds followed by more squirt. I love this so much, I swallow what I can. After a few seconds she backs off and looks at me and smiles at her work as she comes down from her orgasm. I'm a mess. The sheets around my head are soaked. I'm lying in a puddle of squirt. My hair is wet and matted and my face is glistening with her pussy juice.

She rolls over and lays next to me, snuggling against me, recovering from her orgasm. Her arm is around my chest and her leg is draped over my thighs. She drifts into a post orgasmic nap while I lay there desperate and horny as fuck. I am unable to move anywhere. I'm just stuck tied to the bed and under the weight of her limbs. My full erection is still pointing straight up into the air, probably with some drops of pre-cum on the tip. My mind races with sexual frustration and desire to grab my cock and start jacking off. I was so hard and so close so many times, I'm just aching. Her wet bush that I can feel on my hip as she snuggles me reminds me of a job well done. And while she did most of the work, I still also feel a sense of accomplishment. Amongst my frustration, I feel satisfaction. We are connected and I really do feel satisfied through her sexual satisfaction. I often feel a release when she orgasms. Like we are sharing the same sexual energy that builds up between us and when she releases, we both feel it. It's not the same as the release of my own orgasm that I so desperately want, but it does feel great, and I enjoy it immensely. I feel so much love and connection towards her.

Usually, about 15 or 20 minutes later she starts to come to from her nap. By then I've deflated enough and my cock is ready to put back in its cage. She'll grab my now air-dried cage and put the ring on. Sometimes she'll give my now flaccid cock one very slow, long squeeze from the base to the tip milking any pre-cum still in there out and then feeding me her fingers to suck clean. This always amuses her. I think she thinks it's kind of funny, but it feels sensual the way she does it. I can't explain it. Then she puts a little coconut oil on my tip. I usually start to grow just a little bit, especially after she just squeezed my pre-cum out, so she'll let go before I grow too much and go use the bathroom and get a glass of water for us. Then she'll come back and stuff my oiled up flaccid member back into my cage and secure it with a lock. For some reason she always gives it 2 small pats when she locks it and says, "There you go," with a look of satisfaction.

Then she looks at me as she unties my hands. "Thanks lover. You're so amazing. I'm so glad you're clean now for another few days." And we both go rinse the juices off and go get dressed.

I'm never sure how to think about it. I mean 3 more days before the next cleaning and I'm allowed out of the cage again is daunting. My cock is already aching for attention. All I want is to get out and get hard the whole time and hopefully cum. 3 days seems so far away right now.

However, I also know that when I am finally let out, it's going to end in such sexual frustration and denial. Even though I know I'm most likely not going to cum, the hope is still there, all the way up to the edge. Then being stuck with a hard cock that is so close to that orgasm I desire, no, that I need, and then to be left hanging, knowing that release isn't cumming after all. That is the peak of my sexual frustration. It's torture. But it's the most delicious kind of torment and for some reason, I love it and hate it at the same time.

But, I don't have a choice. My wife has the key and like I said, in our house, cleanliness is a must