All Comments on 'Chastity Maintenance'

by LemonSkater

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

So what's the since in these two being married? There is no love making, no real fucking, there is only Teasing, denial, for him and Of course she gets her Sexual needs made such as orgasms. So why is her still married to her..

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I used to love these stories. However, the more I learn about myself and mature, the lesser I'm attracted to it. For instance, is there any form of consent in this story? What about care? These are the simple but critical aspects that define a relationship from kinky to toxic.

jonhawksjonhawks5 months ago

This is exquisitely, beautiful and loving. The fact that she is willing to embrace his kink is true love. I love the depiction of her willingness to express her desires and fulfill her sexual needs. I love that she is attracted to him physically and wants to stroke and play with him. The one thing I would change is that he should clean her: shampoo her hair, shave her legs, etc.

Norway_1705Norway_17054 months ago

Good. But I would like more description, more detail and more motivation. What kind of beard? what hairstyle? what shape is her pubic hair, and for what reason? Does she prefer to flaunt a wild bush "just because" she is free and he is not? Or on the contrary, does she prefer to be shaved because that way sensitivity increases?

I personally love dialogues very much. But I understand that there is a special poetry in silent cinema. But I would like to read more orders from her, and more requests for instructions from him; we are not all telepaths, and what is clear to the writer is not always transmitted by telepathy to all readers.

Also because, although the idea of a "routine" in which there is nothing to explain is seductive, every day she might have a different desire, an urgency, a whim.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous