All Comments on 'Chastity Pt. 01'

by ConsextualJane

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Wow. This is so.....well written and so hot. Hoping Mark wishes to hear more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Excellent writing. Love it!

liz33ndliz33ndalmost 3 years ago

i loved this, and need it to be longer and more chapters even. what a story teller you are.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Perhaps .....because your brain is open ended...the largest erogenous zone is the brain....or lack there of in your case

ClarkDppClarkDppalmost 3 years ago

A great start, I can't wait to read more!

satinlvr_mwfsatinlvr_mwfalmost 3 years ago

Wow... I was surprised from the very beginning! Great twist on an old theme, and the dialog is screaming hot. I could visualize it as if it were me there in person. Well done! Please continue with a few dozen longer chapters?

ContinentalPsyOpContinentalPsyOpalmost 3 years ago

some excellent turns of phrase, such as:

--"I've been seeing another man," she said. "In fact, I saw him earlier today. And I slept with him." She started to slowly stroke Mark's cock as she watched him wrestle with this information.

--" . . . I guess I'd had too much to drink because I let him do it. . . . After he grabbed my ass he leaned in close and told me to meet him in the back hallway. And well, I wasn't going to do it at first, but he is your boss."

--" . . .He leaned in and whispered Now I want to watch you go kiss your husband. And do you remember, babe? When I walked up to you and kissed you before you introduced me to Rachel and her husband? Well, that was it."

loved the pacing and the perspective

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved it and wish it was my boss owning my wifes pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My wife found this and we both enjoyed it tremendously. Her eyes light up whenever she finds a story about a wife having sex with her husband’s boss. My wife has had sex with all my bosses and it has totally rewired our marital sex life. We think most husbands should be more or less eunuchs.

My wife believes it is the most natural thing in the world for a young, sexy, newlywed wife to spread her legs for her husband’s superior. After all, if he can boss the husband around, he might as well boss the employee’s wife around too.

Strong Alpha males have been doing this for thousands of years. That is why an employee’s wife responds so quickly to the boss man sexually. And, once a husband wraps his head around this, he actually yearns to have his wife’s womb pumped full of his boss’s baby batter.

We loved the way Emily explained everything to her husband, as she jacked him off. My wife has done the same thing to me when she ‘confesses’ her sexual romps.

Also, we loved the way the boss came in Emily’s mouth and then told her to go kiss her husband. I’ve been getting those kinds of kisses for 10 years now. It seems like other men’s cum is now my wife’s preferred lipstick! Again, this is an important part of training a cuckold husband.

Now, the only time I get to kiss my wife is when her lips are covered with another man’s cum.

Great Story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Superglue/Epoxy the lock and dump the cheater, simples.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Superglue or epoxy the lock and dump the cheater. Simples..

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

It shucks unless the best part is he comes in her mouth and kicks her slut ass out of his house.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userConsextualJane@ConsextualJane
New story will be published the week of: 5/23/22 I like to write stories that turn people on, what else is there to say? I've been writing erotica for a couple of years now. I write mostly short, flash fiction type stories, but I'm starting to experiment with longer form stor...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Chastity Series Info