Chastity Pt. 02

Story Info
Mark's agony continues.
1k words
3.82
24.3k
28

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/20/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is a continuation of Chastity Pt. 01, that picks up immediately after those events.

Feel free to check my Bio for updates on when I'll have new stories published.

As always, thank you for reading! I take time to read all of your comments, and I just love this community. Enjoy!

***

Emily looked out the window as she unbuttoned her shirt. Hummingbirds were dancing around the hydrangeas. The birdfeeder was getting some attention too. A small group pecked away at the seeds until a large cardinal flew in and pushed them out of the way. She smiled to herself and made a mental note to put up a second bird feeder.

Mark groaned again and leaned back in his chair. His throbbing cock had oozed a bit out, but he was still so hard. Emily continued taking off her shirt. She loved the way she looked in the lace brazier, and she knew Mark loved it too.

He was in a daze, still absorbing the details of Emily's confession and trying to reconcile how hard he was. It was adorable.

"We're not done yet, babe," she said, returning her gentle hands to his rock-hard cock. It twitched as she ran her fingertips along the shaft lovingly.

"I can't do this," Mark said. But his protests were only verbal, as he sat, transfixed on what his wife was saying and doing to him.

"Shush now. There's more you need to hear," she said.

Emily leaned forward and took the head of his cock into her mouth slowly, looking up at him as she did it. Mark closed his eyes and let his head roll back. She knew he wasn't going anywhere. She began stroking him softly again.

"The holiday party was only the first time. The next was in your boss's office, at your work. It was the night he made you stay late a couple of months ago. I felt so bad that you were out there working so hard while I gave myself to him, but it's what he wanted. I couldn't say no."

Mark's cock was pulsing in Emily's hands, and she continued stroking him.

"When you brought those files into his office I was under his desk with half of his cock in my mouth. It's still all that I can fit unless he forces me. The whole thing turned me on so much. Hearing him tell you that you couldn't go home yet, that you had to keep working while your wife pleasured the man making you work with her mouth made me gush right there under his desk. I'm sorry, I didn't want to, but I did. Then I let him have his way with my body."

Emily felt Mark twitch in her hands. She stopped stroking and watched his cock bob up and down. She didn't want to finish him yet. He groaned again as another bead of precum oozed out and dripped onto the floor. It took all of Emily's strength not to laugh, but she knew how agonizing this was for him. That the agony was conditioning him to want this as much as her didn't even occur to him.

"The next few times were at his house," she said, picking her stroking up again. "His house is incredible, babe. The decor and architecture are literal aphrodisiacs. I let him do whatever he wants to me when I'm there."

She was getting close to the finale now. The timing needed to be perfect. Emily knew Mark would be crushed by the details she was about to reveal so she had to make sure she did it when he was at peak arousal. She leaned forward and took him into her mouth again, affectionately sliding her tongue along his shaft and wrapping her lips around him. It amazed her how easy it was to take all of him after having his boss in her mouth so many times. Mark was less than half the size. She bobbed her head back and forth a few times, making sure he was as hard as he could be. When she stopped, she looked up at him with purpose in her eyes.

"I need you to pay attention now, babe," said said. Her hands were instruments of evil, stroking and tugging and teasing, keeping Mark just on the edge without tipping over.

"The most recent time I gave myself to him was here at home, in our bed." She looked Mark directly in the eye. "He threw me onto the bed and took me, pinning my legs back and entering me. He stretches me out so much every single time, babe."

"Emily why, why are you doing this to me?" Mark cried out. She ignored his pleas.

"He was taking me again and again. It was ruthless. He was about to bring me to climax, and I just lost all inhibitions. I did something bad, honey." Emily looked up at Mark with almost sorrow in her eyes.

"Wha-...what did you do?" he asked. She knew she had him then. She reached up and pulled his face close to hers.

"I'm so, so glad you asked, babe," she said before kissing him passionately. She held his face there with one hand, reaching down with the other to grab his cock and start pumping it relentlessly.

"Just before both of us came, I reached down, took his massive cock out of me, and pulled his condom off. I looked him in the eye and told him that you and I had been trying for a baby, but I wanted his instead. And then he buried his cock inside me, and we both came at the same time."

Mark's face twisted. His body went tense. Emily pumped his cock one more time, then removed her hand entirely. He let out an involuntary moan before every muscle in his legs tightened, and his cock erupted.

"No! No!" he said, as he helplessly came all over the floor to the thought of his boss impregnating his wife.

Emily smiled gently as she encouraged him.

"There you go, babe. Now you're completely ruined."