All Comments on 'Chastity Pt. 02'

by ConsextualJane

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Perfect !!!

ContinentalPsyOpContinentalPsyOpalmost 3 years ago

great build, great choices. thank you for this wonderful, rollercoaster of an entertainment. great suspense as the mystery is built, then revealed, and it is very satisfying. clues along the way, does not disappoint.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yep just another whore and wimp story needs to be in the garbage

greenman440greenman440over 2 years ago

Ah the love and trust displayed is just so beautiful. Who wouldn't want such a delightful wife.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Amazing story and we need more.

northirishdivernorthirishdiverover 2 years ago

fabulous I hope there will be more to follow and fall deeper into your amazing mind

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Soooo hot!!! Keep ‘em cumming!! 🥵

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

When I saw the Chasity Belt He should have slapped the shit out of his wife and walked out of there Got His cloths and left Her cheating ass He was not even a Beta He had gone to the other end of the scale to a Zero Male. His next step should have been find His Boss and beat Him to death. Then removed Hi Manhood and took it back to His soon to be Ex Wife and told Her Now you can have His Cock whenever you want Good By and walked out of the House

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My wife found this and we both enjoyed it tremendously. Her eyes light up whenever she finds a story about a wife having sex with her husband’s boss. My wife has fucked all my bosses and I’ve worn a cock cage since our first wedding anniversary, nine years ago. Needless to say, my wife related 100% with Emily in your story!

The most psychologically impactful paragraph in your story was, “Emily felt Mark twitch in her hands. […] She didn't want to finish him yet. He groaned again as another bead of precum oozed out and dripped onto the floor. It took all of Emily's strength not to laugh, but she knew how agonizing this was for him. That the agony was conditioning him to want this as much as her didn't even occur to him.”

I don’t know how but, our wives seem to instinctively know that sexual agony conditions us husbands to want even more of it! Any wife who sleeps around and tells her husband all the juicy details afterwards, is playing with his ‘agony’. As my wife conditioned me in this way, I gave her ‘permission’ to fuck any man, any way she wanted to – which is what she wished for.

Women, especially wives married to merely normal guys, instinctively want to practice hypergamy, i.e., the naturally want to ‘breed up’ with the more Alpha male. None of our three children are mine.

Hypergamic wife breeding is currently being practiced by couples who use sperm banks. A couple will never buy sperm from a loser; they always chose a high IQ, extremely healthy man’s semen.

Also, we are starting to see some wives just breeding naturally with Alpha males. Whether it is from a sperm bank or just a natural fuck session, women prefer stronger sperm.

We hope that someday all couples will be taught this in their pre-marital counseling. About 90% of all young men should be given a vasectomy as a wedding present. A wife’s eggs belong to the strongest breeder!

A husband’s sexual agony turns him into an excellent husband and exceptionally good non-biological father for her children.

Great Story!

jon991gjon991gover 1 year ago

No kids to worry

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Agree this should be a BTB and a meltdown of his boss.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

You know what you gotta do cowboy. Give the slut her walking papers. It only gets worse from here.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userConsextualJane@ConsextualJane
New story will be published the week of: 5/23/22 I like to write stories that turn people on, what else is there to say? I've been writing erotica for a couple of years now. I write mostly short, flash fiction type stories, but I'm starting to experiment with longer form stor...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Chastity Pt. 01 Previous Part
Chastity Series Info