All Comments on 'Chastity Resort: a Gentle Turn'

by Norway_1705

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why does he always have to wear handcuffs? Seems pointless and cruel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wonderful.

hellsoulhellsoulover 1 year ago

Fantastic story! Please write part 2, this was great!!!!

Norway_1705Norway_1705over 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you, Hellsoul. For years I was a reader without ever writing anything, but some Belted&teased stories inspired me and here I am: not as good as his, but at least I try.

Sorry everyone for the poor grammar and lexical repetitiveness, I am not an English man (like Sting).

Thanks, I am working on two Halloween little things, but then I would like to follow up on this Resort.

I only have a few rules: chastity cage, no cuckolding, safeword, consensuality. Unfortunately, I realize that the fashion trend right now is "chastity cage=cuckolding," and I would like to express my personal disagreement.

A belated reply for Anonymous (who, as such, will never read, too bad!) He always wears his old comfortable handcuffs because he himself does not trust his own self-control. And she lets him wear handcuffs because she knows that he is more serene that way. Of course, when he is handcuffed he cannot use his fingers to pleasure his wife: and that is a pity, because two in front and one in back (as in bowling) is often a good choice. But they both prefer it that way. He is used to it, it doesn't hurt, and he can even sleep through the night. I'm not saying it's the right choice for everyone (back pain, twisting, weak forearms) but it's the right choice for him, and she supports him (because she loves him).

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

An erotic read without going to excess. An intimate experience of a loving couple.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

What a fantastic story I love the concept of male chastity. The images created of the ball were so hot. Uncaged but still refrained by the love for his wife. I read it almost entirely erect with out touching after 1 week of denial oh the sweet feeling and anticipation of a rigid cock.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

What a lighthearted and fun Domme and FLM story! Interesting plot line and enjoyable reading. It seems to have believable assortment of characters in an unbelievable situation. Fun! J.

Norway_1705Norway_17057 months agoAuthor

Thank you J.!

My aim was exactly to describe what a utopian future of respect and peace might look like, if a seemingly absurd lifestyle, based on oppression and humiliation, was lived in a serene, collaborative manner and together with other cheerful and happy people. Without bullying, without, cuckolding, without unnecessary humiliation.

I believe that not everyone who wears a cage (or dreams of wearing one) also wants all the things related by a perverse and very 'gay-centred' tradition (which is respectable, but reduces the potential audience to a very narrow niche).

The Gentle Resort will return in January 2024 hopefully, after the Winter Challenge, stay tuned!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNorway_1705@Norway_1705
History teacher, and storyteller. Non-native English speaker. Married, father of a son, author of non-fiction books and articles for scientific journals. I am curious to read about the motivations and doubts of characters, their insecurities, and their weaknesses. Often in ...