Chat Buddies

Story Info
A troublesome weekend connection between two online lovers.
1.5k words
4.33
529
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ynhmai
ynhmai
46 Followers

G and I had been chat buddies for years. We started on blackplanet and stayed connected through several social networks and message boards.

Our relationship started with friendly discussions about books, music and other things. She had two cute daughters and loved to tell me stories about how bad they were.

We exchanged photos--she was a dark-skinned beauty with curly natural hair and a beautiful smile--but we kept it friendly enough, only slipping up and flirting occasionally.

One morning at 2 a.m., G sent me a mirror pic of herself wearing only panties and covering her breasts with one arm. Our chats got really nasty after that.

Because we were getting hot for each other, we began exchanging nude photos. I fell in love with her chocolate nipples, and she told me how delicious she thought my dick was. We made plans to meet up.

After a while, it happened. G came to my city, and we spent a Saturday night club hopping. But she'd come down with her homegirls, and they weren't about to let her run off with a random internet man the first time she met him. Plus, she was in a situation with some guy back home. Timing against us, we committed to seeing each other next lifetime.

Despite our first meeting, we kept in touch. Added each other on Facebook, where I saw she'd had another little chocolate clone of herself.

We exchanged inside jokes on Myspace, where she never left my top 8, even when I had a girl. We had breathy nights on the phone together, challenging ourselves to have normal conversations while simultaneously stroking ourselves to climax.

Then, the stars aligned. I got a decent job and started making money. G finished college and moved into a new apartment. Neither of us was attached. I called her the night I had the idea. "G," I said, "Let's get together. I'll come to your city for the weekend."

"That sounds so fucking good," she said, and we planned it out. A couple months later, I'd printed off directions from mapquest and made the 6-hour drive to her city. I pulled up to the address she gave me, a cute little townhouse, and called her.

"Bad news," G said and sounded actually sad. "I can't find anyone to keep my girls."

She told me she'd set up a babysitting arrangement with the girls' fathers, but they all fell through. Her mom, usually her fallback, had a goddamn date. And none of her cousins were willing.

I thought about my cousins and sisters and how they were in similar situations. I'd saved up quite a bit of money and was using it for this trip to wine and dine G. I told her to come outside for a minute, which she did.

I leaned over and kissed her deeply when she got in the car. "Fuck it. We all gonna hang out this weekend. I got you. Y'all wanna go to the mall?"

And so we went to the mall--and had a great time. I bought the kids candy and books and took them to see Happy Feet or some other bullshit kids' movie that would keep their eyes on the screen.

We sat them a row down, and above them, I rubbed slow circles on G's clit and licked her juices off my fingers. We'd talked a lot about the specific things that turned us on--G reached under my shirt and began to stroke my nipples, driving me crazy.

We played with each other the whole movie and by the end, we were both ready to tear our clothes off in the middle of the theater. But the kids had to eat. G invited me to stay for dinner--four large pizzas and wings. We turned on another movie for the kids, who were having the best day of their lives, and went into the kitchen to drink vodka and sprite.

We started off talking, with turned into more fondling. I was so hard and ready to fuck G, but she wouldn't let me with her kids around. I closed her kitchen door, pulled a chair up against it, and told her to sit down and open her legs. Then I ate her pussy, staring up at her as she tried to muffle her moans until she came, gushing, in my mouth.

The movie ended, and the kids came to the kitchen just as we replaced the furniture. They were candy-drunk and tired, and G was exhausted as well. I helped her clean, but when she offered to let me stay the night, I declined.

"If I stay here, I'm gonna fuck you." I told her. "whether your kids are around or not."

I could be patient. I had plans for G years in the making. When we were done cleaning, I gave her a long hug and went back to my hotel, where I took a cold shower and watched violent action movies until I fell asleep.

The next day, G had a lot to do with the kids so we didn't link up until later that evening. I picked everyone up and we went to IHOP and had breakfast for dinner. While we were eating, G got a call from her aunt, saying that she'd come get the kids if G still needed her to. I paid for that food and drove those kids over to her aunt's with the quickness.

G and I went back to my hotel. The tension and anticipation was so thick I could taste it. I told G to take a shower and gave her fresh towels. She came out of the bathroom and for the first time I saw her naked: delectable brown skin, thick in the hips and thighs, curly hair wet and slick on her pussy. Her nipples were even darker than she was, beautiful black kisses tipping her breasts.

She came and sat by me on the bed and we kissed, deep and slow. We had to break our kiss because of her yawning and I peeped game. I had her lay on her stomach and then I rubbed her down, stroking and kneading her legs, back, and ass.

I did my best not to play with her pussy even though it was smiling up at me and my hands were making her moan. When I heard her snoring, I knew it was over with that night as well.

Despite everything, I didn't regret the weekend. At the core, G was my friend. If I was able to take a load off her, I would happily do so. I sat up and drank the rest of the vodka I'd brought for us, and went to sleep.

G woke me up on my last morning in her city with slow, passionate head. No tricks, no hands, just her mouth on me, hot and rhythmic, slurping and slobbing and squeezing my ass. When my dick was sloppy and slick enough, she slid herself on top of me and began to bounce with barely restrained passion, moaning and staring at me through slitted eyes, pretty lips open, panting.

G was so hot and tight, I got lost inside her. When I sat up, tried to regain control, she stopped me, pushed me gently back down.

"You took such good care of us this weekend. Let me take care of you."

I laid there in heaven as G rolled, rocked, and bounced on me, taking all of me deep, pulsating on my dick, dripping our love on the bed.

I surged up, holding G close, and flipped our positions, putting me on top. She giggled as we repositioned ourselves, and I kissed her, moved down to suck her nipples as I slid myself back in. Her moan vibrated against my neck, and she grasped my shoulders, digging her nails into my flesh.

I stroked her deep and urgently, but still carefully, making sure my rhythm matched hers. She gasped and squirmed under me, her eyes rolling back. I knew she liked to receive strong strokes in missionary--we'd roleplayed it several times. When I felt her pulsating on me as she came, I knew I wanted to cum with her. She knew it too, and when she began to pinch my nipples between her fingers as she rode, my mind melted.

I realized that I probably shouldn't cum in her--stupidly not using a condom--and let my nut surge out of my body in hot, strong spurts on her belly and across her nipple. Her eyes locked on mine, she took her nipple in her mouth and licked my seed off it which made me kiss her and suck our mingled juices off her tongue.

We showered, went to get Subway, and spent the rest of the weekend watching TV and taking advantage of each other in my hotel room. When it was time for me to go, I drove her to her aunt's. She said she had it from there, and as left her in her aunt's driveway to get on the road, I saw her tapping a message into her phone.

My phone buzzed. I checked it at the next red light.

"You know you gotta come back next weekend, right?"