Chateau Moi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LesRues
LesRues
21 Followers

I led her out of the front of the chateau, we turned right at the bottom of the stairs to the western façade. The garden needed quite a lot of work; it was a typical formal French garden with lots of little box hedges which could all do with some TLC but I hadn't had time. Down a few stairs and you could see an old brick wall. The pool was inside this small walled garden. It had some wooden loungers and a little room in the corner. I brought out some cushions and a sunshade.

"I've kept it simple here. I didn't want some outdoor kitchen or bar. Just a table and some chairs. There's a fridge in there with some cold drinks. Help yourself. Just so you don't think I'm a creepy peeping tom, I should point out to you that there are two cameras down here which link to a monitor in the kitchen. And there's an intercom here. It's very simple. You just push the button to speak. The cameras are up there and there."

"I'd never have noticed if you hadn't pointed them out."

"Well I wanted to keep the natural, unobtrusive feel here; but I thought it would be useful for people staying to be able to communicate."

"Is there a camera in the kitchen?"

"No. I thought it might make those dossing by the pool feel rather too entitled. They check to see if there's someone in the kitchen and then order some service! It seemed to me that whoever was working in the kitchen didn't deserve to be spied on."

"Oh, so you admit that they're for spying then"

'Well, I wouldn't call it spying. Monitoring. Say you're cooking lunch and you want to call everyone in, you want to see if they're down by the pool or..."

"I'm teasing you. I get it. Very sensible."

"OK. OK. Well, I'll leave you. I have some work in the house to do, I'm sure you can occupy yourself. Blimey. I've just realised that I haven't seen you on your phone since I picked you up. Is it broken? Haven't you got one? Are you OK?"

She grinned.

"I've been enjoying your company so much I haven't even thought about it. But, yes I've brought it with me and I've got some catching up to do."

"OK then. See you later. Oh, and there's some sunscreen in there if you haven't brought any. I know it's quite late now but you still need to be careful."

"Thanks."

I went back to the house. As soon as I got to the kitchen I had a quick look at the monitor. The picture was clear. She was sitting on one of the loungers, head buried in her phone, tapping away. I left her to it and got on with some tasks. After an hour or so I'd finished my admin and went back to the kitchen. On the monitor I could see Amy. She was just putting her phone down. Her hands reached behind her back and she undid her bikini top. Her breasts were the things of dreams, well, my dreams: perfect size (an overflowing handful) and sitting prominently, or perhaps better, pertly on her chest. Well I said the picture quality was good but now I was finding the clarity slightly frustrating; what I could see was magnificent but it was not the same as in the flesh. Nevertheless the blood was rushing from my head downwards. What a delicious feeling. And then she winked at me. My jaw fell, I blushed and felt like the dirty old man I had become. And then I thought, she can't know I was looking at that precise moment. If she'd done it ten minutes later I wouldn't have seen anything, ten minutes earlier and I wouldn't have seen the undressing or the wink.

She was now rubbing some sunscreen into her boobs. I stared. She knew I was watching. She was slow and deliberate. She was teasing her nipples. I was rock hard now. And as soon as she had started she had finished. She lay back and shut her eyes.

What to do now? I had been about to call her on the intercom to ask if she wanted anything, if I did it now she'd know I was looking at her sunbathing topless. If I did call her, she'd have to get up to go the intercom to press the button to answer. The camera was just above the intercom, she'd have to walk straight towards the camera and she'd know I was watching. That wasn't going to work. It was better just to go down there. It was time for my evening swim anyway. I made a couple of glasses of Campari with orange juice - for people who don't like Campari this is the best way to drink it: the bitter clashes with the sweetness of the orange and it's superbly refreshing - and put some pistachios in a bowl and put them all on a tray. I put my swimming trunks on, my erection having subsided, and put my shorts back on over the top. I normally swam in the nude when no one was here but today decorum called.

As I got near the pool garden I thought about warning Amy by calling out and then instantly realised that would mean that I knew there was a need to warn her so it was better just to barge in on her. I thought I could fumble with the door a bit while holding the tray, that should give her time to cover up and save both of us embarrassment. The ice in the glasses was tinkling away, that might act as a warning bell too. I could whistle... Except that I really can't. Don't be so ridiculous, I told myself. It's no big deal.

I bashed the tray rather clumsily against the door and then pushed it open with my foot and started speaking before I was through the portal

"Amy, I've brought you some Campari..."

Her breasts sat up. I mean, she sat up with her breasts. Well obviously with her breast, I mean with her breasts jutting out prominently. It was a sight to die for.

"I think I'm going to call the pool garden Heaven. Or maybe Eden." Was it too much? Too corny?

"What a good idea. And I love Campari."

"How wonderful, a girl after my own heart." Keep your eyes on her face. Her face. Yes she's smiling. God, those breasts are gorgeous. I haven't seen such perfection in the flesh for years. Decades even.

"And I bought some pistachios too"

"Mmmm. My favourite. You certainly know how to spoil a girl."

I sat down on the lounger next to hers having put the tray on the table between us. She leant over to pick up her glass. Her breasts moved in an arc of perfection. The shape subtly shifted as her pose changed. It was slow motion. It was the clip of Phoebe Cates from Ridgemont High. I could feel my lower lip quivering and was powerless to do anything about it. I picked up my Campari and hastily brought it to my lips. The ice cubes clinked rather too loudly. All my senses seem to have been turned up to 11.

"Oh God! I'm sorry. I'm being so insensitive." And she reached back to grab her bikini top and before I could intervene, she'd put it back on.

"No, no. It's quite all right. I'm just not really used to it. But you seemed very comfortable so please don't mind me." But it was too late. Some Eve somewhere had bitten the apple and the innocent nudity was a thing of the past. Damn my uselessness.

"Mmm, I do like a Campari."

"Yes. Me too."

"You look like you've caught a bit of a sun"

"Have I?" She looked down at her body and stretched out her arms.

"More in your face and forehead. It's not burned, it's just a nice bit of colour."

"I burn so easily though"

I took this opportunity to give her a proper look all over.

"No, you're fine. You haven't been swimming though"

"No. I was catching up with everyone on social media. Lizzy says she might be quite late tomorrow." She said this with no hint of disappointment.

"Oh dear. Well you'll just have to put up with little old me for a bit longer."

I mentally put my fist in my mouth. I was behaving like a lovestruck teenager instead of a confident mature man. Amy could tell my discomfort and was enjoying the power she had over me.

"I normally come and swim a few lengths at this time of day. Just to stop everything turning to fat."

"You look very fit to me"

"Well that's kind of you to say and I guess there's been quite a lot of physical work around to keep me in shape but I don't think anyone would describe me as fit."

"I would. I'll race you. Five lengths, any style". And with that she jumped up and dived into the pool.

"Hang on, hang on". I took my t-shirt off, shrugged my shorts off and dove in after her. She was already near the end of the first length. I ploughed after her. I'm not a great swimmer but I'm reasonably fit and I have been doing it every day for months. By the time we turned for the fifth length I'd caught her up.

"Dead heat!" I spluttered, as I lunged for the finishing line.

"Nonsense, you missed the end of the pool with that final thrust". We were close. Standing on tip toes in the deep end.

"I did not"

She lunged at me and tried to duck me. I fended her off and got my hand caught in her bikini top. It came loose. She had both hands on my shoulders and raised herself out of the water. Her boobs were right in my face. It was heaven. I subsided beneath the surface. Bounced off the bottom and thrust up. She was in my arms. Her face in front of mine. Her breasts squashed against my chest. She smiled, leant forward and kissed me. Just a short, quick peck but right on the lips. And then waited for a reaction. I have no poker face. I should think all my emotions flashed across it: surprise, delight, lust. She came back, sensing correctly that her move was welcome. She kissed me again.

Then she pushed me away. And shouted "one length tie break" and dashed off towards the shallow end. I followed but too slowly and she arrived a good length ahead of me. I coasted up beside her. She was standing in the shallow end. Her bikini top nowhere to be seen. I stood up next to her.

"I'm not going to complain that you cheated. I am defeated. You must do with me what you wish, my lady." And I bowed my head in courtly style.

"Arise, Sir Jay. I will think of your punishment later but for now..."

This time her mouth opened and her tongue thrust its way into mine. She kissed wondrously. It was alternately aggressive and lust filled and then soft and sweet. I responded as best I could. I was hard again. As hard as I'd been for ages. We were so close, I only had trunks on, she must have noticed. She broke off

"Of course I've noticed" and she rejoined battle.

What sorcery was this? How could she tell what I was thinking? How could she tell I was watching on the camera when she took her top off the first time?

Who cares, enjoy it. And then I felt her hand. Caressing the front of my trunks. This was moving faster than I could have made up in one of my fantasies. I wish I could just let my brain shut up and leave everything to instinct but suddenly my thoughts are filled with: she's thirty years younger than me; she's my daughter's friend; ok we've met before but this is the first proper time; I haven't got a condom. Shut up. Shut up. Focus on the tongues. Enjoy the moment.

And I was. My hands reached down to her perfect ass. She moaned a little. She was rubbing me harder. I slipped my hands under her costume. Ah! Flesh. Perfect, malleable, sexy flesh. I slipped one hand into her crack and inched my fingers down. I found her bottom hole. She squirmed away.

"Not there. Not yet."

"Sorry"

I moved further south. My forefinger found her slit. It slipped in easily. Those of you who've had sex underwater will know that pool water is no lubricant, quite the opposite. This wasn't pool water wet it was liquid desire. This had all happened so quickly. So unexpectedly. At least from my point of view. I broke off from the tonguing.

"Would you like to get out?" She nodded, strode quickly to the steps and climbed out. She somehow lost her bikini bottoms on the way out, I didn't see when. She was completely stark naked. The sun was going down and had taken on a deep orange tinge and she was bathed in this golden light. She was a picture of perfect feminine beauty. Way too good for me. Out of my league and a whole different generation. This was a fantasy come true. Please don't wake up.

I climbed out after her and smothered her in my arms from behind. She turned her head and I kissed her mouth and then slid down her neck. She cooed. One hand was now down her front, no textile in the way, no awkward angle. I could access her treasure unimpeded. My finger slid in. She squirmed. I massaged the top of her mons with my palm. My left hand was meanwhile just cradling her boob and playing with her hard nipple. My head was exploding with all these long missed sensations. I've never been some magically wonderful lover and I tend to find I can either rub my belly or pat my head but never the two simultaneously. Or at least not in a coordinated way. But whatever I was doing seemed to be working. She was moving in rhythm and making approving guttural noises.

"Let's get these horrid wet things off" she said, turned round and pulled my trunks down. Being wet, they didn't just fall down, they needed to be pulled all the way off. That left her with her head right in my crotch. Objectively I've always thought that this moment ought to be awkward - exposing yourself to someone new for the first time. But it just isn't, there are too many hormones, pheromones and any other moans buzzing around. It is just pure pleasure. And then she made it even better.

"Mmm, nice cock"

I don't need "big" - I'm not. I'm perfectly average or as I like to think, perfectly proportioned. But "nice cock" is just perfect. It makes me feel good and it reassures me that she's up for it. That she really knows what's she in for and wants it. And then she took me in her mouth. When you haven't had oral sex for years, the sweetness of this is hard to convey. And when it is with a perfectly gorgeous twenty-something with perfect boobs, it is literally heavenly. She grabbed my shaft and was pumping gently - just the right grip strength and a good tempo. She was good. Whoever said that a good blowjob was a hand job with added tongue got it just right in my view. A mouth can't do the work on its own, it's the icing on the top not the whole shebang. Maybe I've missed out but I've enjoyed the good ones I've had. And some eye contact makes it extra special. I don't really go in for all that dominant, submissive stuff but there's no doubt that your cock in her mouth gives you a delicious feeling of power. At that moment, she looked up at me, there was a twinkle and a smile. To the extent you can smile with a throbbing hunk of meat in your mouth.

She lifted her mouth off.

"Salty is far better than chlorine"

"That wasn't one of the benefits I considered when I commissioned it, but I'm very glad. Shall we move to the lounger?"

She got off her knees and went over to the lounger and sat down. I followed, sat at the end, put my hands on her knees and opened her legs. I hadn't seen her cunt up until now. It was as if I'd designed it. There was a neat trimmed triangle of pubes pointing the way to the pleasure zone - I don't go for the hairless look. Call me old fashioned but hair is a sign of maturity and its absence the opposite. She was neat and glistening. I leaned in. Once again I'm not going to claim to be the world's greatest cunning linguist but I enjoy it and that seems to me to be half the battle. If you enjoy it and there's nothing that turns me on more than hearing and feeling a woman enjoying it too, then you're not going to go far wrong. That and a tip I picked up from a former lover that there's something about circular motions with your tongue that are especially pleasurable.

She's loving it. There are moans and squirms. Tenses and relaxes. She squeezes my head between her thighs. I ease off. She relaxes. I carry on. I insert one figure and thrust gently and find that spot up and behind the front. You know if you've got it right. I had. She shuddered, she squeezed and she called out.

I looked up. She had her eyes closed. Her face screwed up and then she relaxed and smiled. She opened her eyes, put her hands behind my head and pulled me upwards. I moved up, between her thighs and kissed her. She kissed enthusiastically back.

"Mmmm. That was good." She paused, closed her eyes again, thinking. "Actually it wasn't just good, it was the best ever. I never believed what my friends said about older men until now. You really know what you're doing."

"Not really. It's all still a mystery to me." And we both laughed.

"And you're so chilled"

"Well I am now. But before it actually happened I was a wreck."

"I know. I'm sorry I shouldn't have teased you."

"It's not you, it's just my hopeless lack of experience. If you marry your university sweetheart you may get quite lot of sex - or at least in the early days - but you get precious little variety."

"And we haven't even had sex."

"Now you're sounding like Bill Clinton."

"And you haven't come yet either."

"I couldn't have enjoyed it more, if I had."

"We'll see about that."

[to be continued]

LesRues
LesRues
21 Followers
12