Chatroom Lover Ch. 04

Story Info
For My Lover Traci.
978 words
4.29
1.1k
2

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a re-write of the first story in the series partly based on our last encounter that went places I didn't know I desired or needed how my sweet Traci knew is due to a strange connection we share. I know my place in the world I'm a bright, articulate, well educated, highly paid attorney, a strong independent woman but here I'm an author and a slut Traci caused those two worlds to collided.

Today I was picking up a friend I met chatting on Literotica, Traci, at O'Hara airport. she was flying in to stay with me for the weekend. I was excited to meet her in person, Traci is gorgeous with beautiful flowing dark hair, dazzling big eyes, large breast with the cutest large nipples we had exchanged pictures and played erotic games online. Seeing me first she ran up hugging me and kissing my cheek sweetly. As I remember, games of truth and dare, exchanging dark fantasy, engaging in mutual masturbation playing in a private chat room. We loaded her bags in my jeep and I started driving her to my apartment excited she was staying with me for the weekend.

We talked with the ease and comfort of old friends a carefree drive into downtown Chicago. Her soft hand resting on my bare thigh as I drove sending electric shivers through my body.

Arriving at my downtown apartment we put her bags in the bedroom and sat on the couch with a couple glasses of white wine. Chatting, laughing, reminiscing about are chatroom games, getting to know each other in real life facing each other stretching out are legs to play an erotic game of footsie. Bringing her another glass of wine I hugged my online friend, "I'm so glad you are here," I whispered in her ear.

Our lips meeting, opening, passionately kissing a sexual tension and desire in the room. Then suddenly without warning she pushed me back hard I fell backward on my ass. Unsure what had just happened still processing the situation I started to get up.

"Stay on the floor, Bitch!" Traci yelled her voice stern, controlling.

Confused by her words but more confusing I stayed there on the floor. She walked around me towering over me Traci pulled back on my long red hair. The shock and pain radiated through me I trembled as she spoke.

"You stupid little Whore, tell me what you want?" Traci's voice was menacing but it awaken something deep inside me.

Tears trickled down my face as I meekly answered, "you."

Slapping my face with her open hand she yelled, "address me properly."

My face stinging Traci still pulling my hair back all that came to mind was, "yes Miss."

"Good Girl," came her reply in her voice sweet again. Still confused and unsure what to do I waited like a dog for commands as she walked away. Turning a few feet away Traci again with a stern voice ordered, "Come here!" Afraid to stand I crawled on all fours toward her rubbing my face on her leg when I got to her. "Such a good girl," Traci purred has she petted my long red hair.

What was I doing? I wasn't sure but the anticipation of the events playing in real time driving my sexual desires to please her. "You like my leg slut?" Traci questioned. "Yes Miss," I responded quickly.

"Take off my pants, Whore!" Traci commanded.

I nervously fumbled with the buttons and zipper sliding her pants down her smooth soft legs then looking up as she nodded at me I slid her black thong to. Looking up a great view of her sweet pussy she laughed an evil laugh, "Like what you see slut?" Traci's words excited me along with submitting to her my own cunt was soaking my panties.

"YES Miss," I answered with a sexual lust and excitement running through me.

"Get your tongue in my cunt whore!" Traci commanded and I parted her already wet pussy lips with my fingers plunging my long tongue inside her vagina, twisting, curling, lapping at her sweet pussy cream. Traci bent her knees grinding down into my face. Gyrating on my face I was gasping for air my long tongue deep inside her vagina.

Her pleasure flowing from her pussy through my entire body. "That's it bitch eat my cunt like the whore you are," she screamed. I was wedged on my knees between her legs as she bent her knees pushing her smooth cunt on my mouth, tongue and face. I never felt so alive down there gasping for air her juices covering my face.

Traci's orgasm was so intense her pussy cum flowing as I struggled to keep my tongue inside her as her body shook in delight. As her pleasure passed I licked soothingly at her wonder juices. "Hold your mouth Open, Bitch!" Traci screamed at me. I held my mouth open waiting as she squatted a little lower releasing a hot stream of urine in my mouth. My body shook in delight electric dominos fell under my pale skin. How embarrassing having an orgasm like this her warm urine spilling out of my mouth as I tried to swallow it all. "Swallow my Piss you Pig!" Traci said with an evil laugh.

No one ever treated me like this, her every move, every word, exciting me as if she was reading my mind knowing my needs it felt wonderful Traci seizing control over me. I hope with all my heart I pleased her.

Traci my wonderful Mistress gave me permission to write this story I hope you enjoyed my erotic tale my name is Cheryle "Cheri" I am from an Irish Catholic family, I am an Attorney thirty years old bi-sexual but I am also Traci's whore, slut, a little bitch in need of punishment.