Chav Lad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We always had to run. Several times we went shoplifting. Tyler always snatched first, swiping something cool like a hot pink baseball cap, and then I'd grab the nearest thing and it would be some random crap. We'd sprint Radford Park way and find a quiet spot to touch each other.

Mostly Tyler just punched me in the nuts, I loved the cheeky smile he always got when busting my balls, but a couple of times he gave me a hand job. And I successfully persuaded him to piss on my face - oh my fucking Lord was that great! I never got tired of sucking on his dick. It was heaven every time. Then my dream date would usually find some reason to get cross and storm off.

Best time that happened we got approached by a bolshy Plymstock lad and his mates, calling us batty Swilly boys. Being mistaken for a genuine Swilly like that is probably the proudest achievement of my life, and riding high on personal triumph I lamped the fit bully square in his pretty face. I never hit anyone in my life before, and it shocked me almost as much as him. I liked it though, and thought even in that moment that I could get used to being a fighter.

Tyler came in quick behind and punched one of the other lads, securing us the upper hand and proclaiming our supremacy. The plymstock boys mouthed-off at us but basically slunk away. Tyler got furious with me down the road, and we had a fist fight of our own. He beat me pretty badly because I wasn't prepared to hurt him the way I'd hit a stranger. I thought I'd blown it that time, but he answered my texts just as quick as before.

I hadn't been to Uni once in all this time. I just gave up on it. Official letters hit my doormat but I didn't open them. I didn't give a shit about graduating anymore. I only wanted to be a gay chav.

More than anything I wanted Tyler to fuck my ass. I knew it could only happen at my place, and it took ages to get him to come over. We'd not shared a bed yet, and I could guess that Tyler would pull back from the idea, thinking it was too gay. But I hoped that with enough to drink and smoke it might happen.

After playing FIFA on the xbox and getting thoroughly baked on his weed, we started feeling each other up like always. Then laying in the bedsheets I got my butt out, lifting it with a cheeky smirk till Tyler got the message. He was ready for it after all.

He didn't mention a condom, so neither did I. I wouldn't want his magnificent dick mitigated anyway. I hope he never wears a condom, and gets every chav girl pregnant. I imagined I was one of those girls as he plugged me, thrusting selfishly with only his own pleasure in mind.

That was the last time I saw him.

Next text message he suddenly tells me his Brother got out. I couldn't believe he never mentioned it, he must have known it was coming. It filled me with dread remembering the reason he went down in the first place. And Ryan's stint behind bars had only exacerbated his jealousy, providing him all those empty hours in which to nuture his sinful infatuations.

Over the next few days Tyler text me how Ryan hadn't let him out of his site for a minute; keeping by his side at their Dad's building site and walking him to and from work. Then he was on lockdown evenings, not allowed leave the house. Ryan even followed Tyler into public toilets to watch him pee. (Though in fairness, I don't blame him for that).

Ryan had asked repeatedly if Tyler got mixed up with another lad while he was inside, and Tyler tried to tell him no, but of course he didn't believe his naughty little brother. It was only a matter of time before he went through Tyler's phone and found his photos and messages. Soon I was getting texts from Ryan on Tyler's number.

"Who the fuck is this? You better watch your back mate, I'm gonna bang you out!"

He must have confiscated the phone entirely, because I got these kind of messages all day long after that. I knew he would beat Tyler till he confessed my address. Even if he couldn't remember the house number, he knew the street. By the end of the week Ryan was waiting at the end of my road. He recognised me form the pictures in Tyler's phone.

"Oi! Oi! Imma spark you out cold!"

I made a run for my door, but didn't get behind it in time. Ryan dashed up the steps and crashed into the hall with me. I didn't stand a chance. With a vicious shove I lay under his shadow at the bottom of the stairs.

Man, he'd grown since that school photo in his Mum's house was taken. A hundred thousand bench-presses and six million protein shakes later and he was a bonafide brick shithouse; his arms and shoulders covered with tattoos; his mighty cock and balls bulging above me. I wanted the earth to swallow me up.

Lucky for me he wasn't ready for jail again so soon. He'd only come to scare me, and make me promise to keep away from Tyler. I took a few punches and an amazing kick in the testicles, and then he was gone.

I haven't heard from Tyler in over a year. I suppose he's happy - being henched nightly by his jealous Big Brother. Those fucking lucky boys, honestly they won the lottery of life, right? Well, at least it will keep him out of trouble.

I got kicked out of my student digs when they dropped me from the degree course. I blew what was left of my loan on a chavy Nissan and now I drive out to Devil's Point where all the bored scallies take their girls to squeeze on when it gets late.

I pride myself on fitting in. Got a job as a local Workie. It didn't take too long to start talking right. I picked up Tyler's slang pretty quick, and the rest you hear hanging around. I never want an intelligent conversation ever again.

I got my first tattoo the other day. Says 'Tyler' in black gothic lettering down my forearm.

"That's my boy's name," I say when anyone asks, and they assume I mean some distant baby I carelessly sired with a drunken post nightclub fuck.

I keep my hands down my pants the way Tyler always did. Even if his hands were out, he was constantly tapping his balls through his clothes. It drove me wild and now I imitate him reverently.

I've been slapped a couple of times trying it on with local lads, but Plymouth's still big enough to keep trying. I scored recently, when a car load of boys on Devil's Point ditched there mate with me so they could speed away and bang some pussy on the back seats. He was nervous and young, boney and slim in his Fred Perry shirt. Really ordinary looking, and just begging for some dark fucker like me to show him how dirty he really is.

I let him smoke with me, the car doors wide open and the music way up loud. Then I started stroking my dick. He just watched till I put his hand on it, and without missing a beat he took over. Then I made him get his tongue on my bellend, and I was saying,

"Drink it down," just the way Tyler did.

I got his number, and when I see him again I'm going to give him a nice punch in the balls.

12