All Comments on 'Chav Sex Ch. 06'

by Septimius_Severus

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
the futer of the sorie.

would love to see you devlope this series futher such as having the chavs tattooed and pierced and the wife turned into a total slut sex slave .

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Excellent Work!

I really love this story. Thank you for writing it.

Mag58Mag58about 13 years ago
Tip top

Amazing tale and yes; it does merit carrying on. Absolutely loved it all.

waginatorwaginatorover 11 years ago
looks like a happy ending in th bdsm world

To the previous commenters, no, I think thats the end here. Everyone gets what they need. Glad to see that the narrator saved his marriage and jump started their sex life. Maybe a little bdsm would have saved a lot of marriages. A lot of women miss passion and attention from husbandsand the excitement, And like shirley valentine said, life can get a bit jaded in your 40's, right? , and I think all wives get a tingle out of playing a kinky whore once in a while.

Interesting battle of dominance. You brit do write the kinkiest stories!! Is it like pink floyd said, quiet desperation is the english way? And under that proper exterior lies a bubbling cauldron of kinky passion? I am Waginator and love Lit. All authors and readers are free to contact me for any reason. I have written to quite a few authors, getting ideas for my own stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSeptimius_Severus@Septimius_Severus
I am a married man with a mistress. It would be fair to say that I am addicted to sex and female companionship. I like to read and write about sex. Which is why, I guess, I am here.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Chav Sex Ch. 05 Previous Part
Chav Sex Series Info