Cheater Gets a Surprise Ch. 03

Story Info
Cheater gets a day out.
1.7k words
4.53
4.5k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Morning sleepyhead!" Kelly shouted at me waking me from a sound sleep.

"What...what's going on.....Mistress Kelly?" I asked.

"We're taking you out for the day, you should be pampered."

I got up and got dressed, wondering what a day out meant.

I walked into the kitchen and saw Yasmin was there too.

"Is our girl ready for her day out?" teased Yasmin.

We arrived at the mall a little while later and I was directed to a beauticians.

"Hi, we have a booking. Its for a full body waxing." Kelly said

"Ah, yes. Is this our customer?" the girl said pointing at me.

"Sure is, and we want him completely smooth. Right baby?" Kelly said playing with the key around her neck.

"Uh yes, I uh guess so." I answered, picking up on Kelly's threat.

"See you soon!" Yasmin and Kelly waved as the beautician took me away to wax.

"Okay, clothes off and on the table." the girl said.

I reluctantly complied.

When she saw my cock cage she giggled and said "oh dear, has someone been a naughty boy?"

I tried to cover it with my hands but she slapped them away and said "keep them by your side."

"Now, this is going to hurt." she said applying wax to my groin and legs. As she applied and ripped off the first strip I screamed "Ow! That was fucking sore."

"I did warn you. Now stop screaming, you'll disturb the other customers." she warned

By the time she was done my body was hairless and stinging.

"Rub this cream on and it will settle down quickly." she told me.

As if on cue Yasmin and Kelly walked back in.

"How's our girl doing?" Kelly asked.

"A bit of dramatic screaming initially but we're all done now." she said pulling back the sheet to expose my naked body.

"Perfect. Great work. Now put your clothes on and go pay the lady." Kelly said to me.

"What?! Why should I pay for that?" I said

Kelly slapped me across the face and said "Because I told you to! And it's Mistress Kelly."

The girl smirked at my embarrassment and the redness of my face.

I paid and we left with everyone staring at me.

"You made quite a scene in there. I'm not sure if you deserve the treat we had planned for you." Kelly said

I didn't know what she meant but I said "I'm sorry for causing a scene Mistresses."

"Well okay. Let's get you a treat then." Kelly said.

We walked into a woman's clothes shop and an assistant walked over.

"Can I help you?" she asked.

"Yes, we're looking for an outfit, a pair of shoes and some matching underwear for our pet here." Yasmin said indicating me.

"Ideally, something kind of sexy but not too trashy." she added.

"Okay, honey. Let's get you a pretty little outfit." she said taking me by the hand.

"First things first, let's get you a bra and panties. Do we want stockings and suspenders?" she said looking at Kelly and Yasmin.

"Definitely." Kelly replied.

The assistant held up multiple sets of lingerie against me before settlement on a black and red set of bra, panties, garter belt and black stockings to boot.

"OK, now we need a dress. I'm thinking something fitting and kinda short." she said.

"Ooh, this one." Yasmin said as she picked out a tiny, black dress.

It was a good choice I begrudgingly thought. I always thought girls looked hot in short black dresses. But I wasn't a girl. I don't wear dresses.

I came back to reality with Kelly snapping her fingers at me. "The lady asked you a question!" she said.

"I-I'm sorry." I stammered. "What was your question?"

"Heels or wedges? No girl's outfit is complete without the right shoes." she said.

"Um, I don't think I could walk in heels." I admitted.

"No problem. I have the cutest wedges that will go great with this dress." she said going over to get a pair.

"Now, how would you like to pay?" she asked.

"I'll pay by card." Kelly said "Yasmin, go help our pet put their new clothes on."

"What!?! I mean, you don't want me to walk out in these do you Mistress Kelly?" I said incredulous

"Of course I do. This is part of your punishment and of my treat to you." Kelly said

As Yasmin followed me into the changing room I stripped off my clothes and struggled to put the lingerie on.

"Here, let me help you. You'll be a master in no time." she said helping me mostly with the bra, stockings and garter belt.

I slipped the dress on over it and stepped into my wedges. I have to admit when I stepped back and looked in the mirror it was a pretty outfit but it felt wrong on me.

As I walked out Kelly shouted "Oh my god, you look so cute! Don't they look so cute ladies?" she said to the busy store.

There were plenty of laughs and a few cat calls as I put my head down.

"Now, if you want to have a girls day out you have to look the part honey." Kelly said stroking my cheek.

"I promise you'll love what's next." she said

We walked into another beauty parlour and were greeted by this smokin' hot redhead.

"Hi Kelly, Hi Yasmin!" she said

"Hey Claire!" Kelly replied.

"Okay, so...three manicures and full facials right?" Claire asked.

"Yep, but he's not allowed to look in the mirror until you work your magic." Kelly said

"Ooh, you're going to love it." Claire said to me. I smiled trying not to stare at her breasts, which was difficult given her low cut top.

We all started off with exfoliating face masks. I had no idea how it looked but it felt great. My face was so smooth.

Next Claire started on her makeup, I wasn't thrilled at this but had a feeling it was in my best interests to go along with it for the moment.

"You know, this may be some of my best work " Claire said after what felt like an age.

"Hey!" Yasmin shouted playfully.

"I said some of my best work sweetie." Claire said giving Yasmin a peck on the lips.

"So, what do we think Kelly?" she asked.

"Damn. She looks good." she said looking at me.

"Time for the big reveal?" Claire asked.

Kelly nodded and Claire spun my chair around. The me in the mirror was a gorgeous girl, I couldn't believe it.

"What do you say baby?" Kelly said with her arms around me.

"Thank you, Mistress Claire."

Claire giggled. "I'm just plain old Claire. No need for Mistress. I'm glad you like it sweetie." she said.

As we were leaving Claire said "I'd love to party with her sometime."

"What do you think? Want to party with Claire?" Kelly asked.

"Yes, Mistress Kelly. I'd like that a lot." I said glancing at her breasts again.

"Okay, then. I guess we'll have to set up a date." Kelly said.

We visited one more shop where Kelly bought a wig for me to complete the look.

"Damn, you look so good." Kelly said before she slipped her tongue into my mouth.

"Let's go get a drink." Yasmin said.

After the third cocktail we were all pretty tipsy so we got a cab. Kelly and Yasmin got out first leaving me on my own.

"Here we are. Twenty four fifty." the cabbie said.

I panicked. I didn't have my wallet. Kelly put it in her handbag for 'safe keeping' and had forgotten to give it back.

"I-I don't have any money." I said

"Well, I'm sure a pretty girl like you could come up with something." He said locking the doors as he unzipped his pants.

I knew then Kelly deliberately held onto my wallet hoping this would happen."

"I'm not doing that." I said.

"Okay, I'll drop you down to the cops for dodging a fare." He said.

Knowing I had no alternative I leaned over and took his cock in my mouth. He pushed my head down and said "take it all whore."

I gagged a little but he was smaller than Yasmin so it wasn't too difficult. He came after about two minutes, holding my head in place until he'd emptied his load into my mouth.

With that, he unlocked the door and said "you have a good night now."

I walked up to my apartment annoyed. I went to the bathroom to get some mouthwash. I looked at myself in the full length mirror. I couldn't believe how sexy Claire had make me look. I actually got a little turned on looking at myself.

My phone pinged an hour later. "Just found your wallet in my bag! Did you get home okay." read Kelly's message.

I was annoyed and replied "I had to suck his cock to pay the fare."

Kelly replied "why didn't you just ring me and he could have put it on your card?"

I couldn't believe it. Why didn't I think of that? Why did I go to the slutty route straight away?

Annoyed at myself and especially Kelly I went into my room. I figured I'd hang the dress up and get into sweats.

I opened my wardrobe and it was full of women's outfits.

I ran over to my dresser to see the drawers contained panties, thongs and g-strings.

None of my clothes were left.

I rang Kelly straight away. "Where are all my clothes?" I asked.

"Excuse me, what did you say?" she replied angrily.

I took a breath. "Where are all my clothes, Mistress Kelly?"

"Much better. We replaced your ugly boy clothes with new ones. Now, say thank you or I'll dump the key to your cage." she said.

"I...thank you Mistress Kelly. But I don't want to wear girl clothes. What about work?"

"Oh, that. You don't have a job anymore. Your boss fired you for that email calling his wife a fat pig."

"I didn't send any email..."

"Well, no. I did. But either way, you got fired. And all those new clothes were expensive. We'll have to come up with a way for you to pay me back. Now, off to bed with you. There's a cute nightie under your pillow. Yasmin will be over early to teach you how to put on makeup properly."

As I stood there in women's underwear I realised my punishment was just beginning.