Cheaters Pt. 03

Story Info
Our spouses cheated, now we get together.
3.1k words
4.44
5k
7

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 03/20/2024
Created 03/06/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 8

We drive to Tess's house for the crib. We pack a couple bags of clothes and 3 boxes with toys and baby supplies. We load everything into my truck and go to Tess's mom's, to get Diane.

"Tess what are you doing, Ed has called here several times, he wants to talk to you." her mom's almost yelling.

"You should forgive him; work on your marriage."

"Mom, stop it, Ed quit his job to cheat with Sally. He had sex with her in Cory's house when we were only a few feet away, we could hear them; mom." Tess's gritting her teeth.

"He doesn't want me anymore mom; he hasn't been intimate with me in over a month." Tess is fighting back tears.

"He just wants a place to stay, he's broke, likely hungry and it's not going to be with me and Diane" Tess glares at her mom.

"He'll cheat again, if you think he's such a good man, let him stay here." She waves her finger at her mom.

"But, if you keep treating me this way, we won't return. I love you mom, but don't tell me what to do; understand." She raises her voice and picks up Diane.

"If you behave, we will visit, but I need a week or so to adjust. I will call you then and discuss things." As we leave.

"Goodbye mom, I love you." She cries all the way home.

We move a bed and dresser, setup the crib to create a temporary nursery. After a bath and feeding, Diane is asleep in her crib. We are sipping a wine on the sofa.

"I have never been happier Cory; she'll be down for the night." She takes a sip and smiles.

"Now do you want to talk about some nursery changes, a child monitor, child proofing the house; OR?" She puts her glass down and wraps her arms around me.

"Talk about those big bodacious boobs of Lois's we both seem to admire, and desire?"

"Both." I answer, grinning.

"DUH, of course both you twit, they are a pair, although; you could suck one while I tease the other" she chuckles

"I know what you mean, we'll talk about both subjects, let's concentrate on these first, she lifts her top over her head, and shakes her boobs. I embrace her, and we make out passionately on the sofa. We are nude before we enter the bedroom. I lay beside her.

"Cory, you already have me wet and ready, you've been so attentive to me; let me love you. Lie back I want to try to deep throat you, swallow your jism."

I lay back, arms behind my head. Tess is on all fours sideways to me; she is a natural, a skilled cock sucker for no experience; after several minutes, my orgasm is approaching. I rub her buns, and squeeze her boobs, my thumb enters her. She doesn't object, so I gently wiggle inside her. She cups my balls and rotates them in her fingers, her nails scratch the underside of my shaft as her mouth ascends, sending intense electrical sensations shivering throughout my body.

I let loose several streams of sperm, she sucks and continue thumbing her. I kneel over her, hold both her hands above her head pinning her leg with mine. I relentlessly use 2 fingers in her twat, curved up hitting her g spot, the base of my thumb harshly contacting her clit. She trembles as her climax overtakes her body.

"My god Cory, the intensity of the orgasms you give me. I'm the luckiest woman alive."

"I am the lucky one. You make me this amorous, you make me a promiscuous, sexual deviant." We cuddle and fall asleep. I awaken as Tess leaves to get Dianne; I go for a shower.

After breakfast, I take apart and move the bed out of the nursery to the garage. I box up all the wall hangings and other adornments from the room and take them to the garage. Tess showers as I play on the floor with Diane.

We go shopping for a baby monitor as Tess didn't have one. After shopping at the box store Tess says,

"Let's see Lois. No playing, I just want to chat."

I hold Diane, bouncing her, as I wander around outside the lingerie shop. Tess returns.

"Ok, can we stop by the house, get more items, and my minivan. I might want to pack up and leave secretly at night" she chuckles.

"Oh, so I have to handcuff you to the bed at night, to keep you with me?" I chuckle.

"Oh, by all means yes, my ankles also, ooo I love that idea."

On route home, I say.

"After the nursery is completed, I guess packing Sally's stuff is next, I will do that this afternoon, I understand if you want to find something else to do."

"Well, I can chuck stuff in boxes, I don't think either of us intend to be gentle or caring, I want it out as bad as you do. Let's get r done."

Only took about an hour and Sally's stuff is boxed.

"What about Ed's stuff should we pack that up, or do you want to wait?"

"Diane will be down and out around 8, let's go do Ed's then, we'll take Sally's boxes with us, put both their things in that garage and text Ed; giving them a week to meet us, or we chuck it all,"

"I agree, I'll load Sally's stuff now, and then we'll eat and get Diane ready, that's a good plan."

Once at Tess's, Diane's sleeping on the floor.

"What should I do with all this Cory?"

"Sell everything, furnishings, house everything. If you and I don't endure, I'll start over, I don't want the memories I have in this house." She starts weeping.

"Let's just get Ed's stuff packed for now."

We hurry and finish.

"You wait in the truck with Diane, I'll unload Sally's junk. I finish and as we drive away.

"What else is in the house might you want?"

"I have to check in the closets, dressers, not much, I'm sure."

"I need to ask for more time off work; I'm not ready to start back next week; I need to sort out my life."

"Tess, consider this; sell everything, including the house. Buy whatever you need to do accounting at home, you take my office for now and I'll convert a bedroom for you to start a business from home, if it becomes too much for you with the kids and work, we hire a nanny; it's better than daycare, and you going off to work."

"Damn it Cory, how can I not love you, you are so good to me, I really do love you, I really want us to work out."

"Tess, I agree, I want to make it work also, and will do whatever I can, I love you too Tess." We make passionate love; Tess has another cry.

Chapter 9

Saturday, Tess has Lois help pack and clean her house; Terry brought his truck to help. We put everything Tess wants to keep in Terry's truck. I have a load of garbage in mine.

"Terry, take the girls and Tess's stuff to my place, I'll take this to the dump. Thanks so much for your help today."

I return after the dump, my mind is racing, what I might walk into. I find them sitting on the couch eating pizza. "So did I miss some lewd sexual behavior, leaving you 2 alone?"

"Yes, we put most everything away, and ordered pizza." Tess jumps up kisses me; we embrace, she whispers.

"We waited for you." I excuse myself to wash up and change. I return and sit getting a slice of pizza.

"We talked about you Cory" Lois smiles wryly.

"Tess brags about your endurance ability." She shifts on the sofa, intentionally opening her legs so I get a full view of her bare pussy.

"I understand we all share a fantasy" Lois removes her top, freeing her gorgeous glands.

"Oh, whatever do you mean, maybe I have several fantasies involving the 2 of you." I continue eating pizza.

"Well, this one involves these tits making you splash all over them, and our faces." Lois licks her fingers, rolling her erect nipples.

"You seem very eager Lois; I guess Tess told you about how I would like to finish on those glorious boobs, however I never shared how we start." I pick up another piece of pizza and take a bite.

"How would you prefer to start stud." She stands removing the remainder of her clothes, holds her hand to invite Tess to join her. Tess also strips.

"I'd like to get to know you better."

"Ok, can we play as we chat?" Lois is nibbling Tess's neck.

"Sure but no pussy play, ok?" I take 1 more slice.

"Tess had her first multiple with me, I'm curious, if, when, and who gave you multiple orgasms?"

"Mrs. Marshall, the girl's Phys Ed instructor, we knew she was lesbian, she was leaving the next day; so, we outright asked if she wanted sex with us. 3 other cheerleaders and I spent the night. She gave each of us multiples that night."

"How long lasting were the orgasms?"

"Just a couple minutes, 3 or 4 decent rushes"

"You ever squirt?"

"No, I've tried; I've tried to make others as well, never succeeded."

"I'll teach you a simple method, there are several ways."

"Damn, I am so horny, can Tess get me off?"

"No Lois, I want you to learn to enjoy more intense climaxes, better than just cumming, quality rather than quantity; please trust me, will you spend the night?"

"Oh, fuck yes." she is flushed.

"Good, then we won't rush, we have all night, tomorrow's Sunday, you want to stay?"

"I uh, ya ok, sure"

"I have a special position to share; it's extremely erotic for the female, I want to share it with you both of you, it may possibly produce a squirt." I pour myself a wine.

"Maybe we could start with that, I really wanted to share it with Tess first, but you seem so eager. I'm afraid, you might burst before I get to you." I stand with the wine. "Let's go to the bedroom, Tess bring a blanket and a couple large towels, for later."

"Do you need any preliminaries, Lois; foreplay; you seem eager to fuck."

"Cory, I don't get much fucking, I've, never been this worked up, ever." Lois is panting.

"My expectations are highly anticipated."

"Ok, lay on the blanket face down. It's like you sitting on me cowgirl style and laying back to have my dick contact your g spot, then we roll over, keeping me inside. That's how I discovered this. So, lay on your stomach, place a pillow under you so your hips are elevated. I also lay face down, my legs are outside yours, or on top of you, like this." I get into position, my upper body on the blanket. "Now I force my cock backwards and move back, sliding into your cunt. My shaft is forcing down, hard against your g spot."

"Now carefully move your hips making my prick have full contact on your g spot. Easy no quick movement, find the most sensitive location. Yes, like that."

"Holy fuck, that is wonderful, so much pressure directly on my spot." Jiggling her hips quickly, but barely moving, more of a shake.

"Wow, I bet I could squirt like this" Lois is excited.

"Try and fight your orgasm Lois, enjoy this for as long as possible. When you feel it coming on, stop moving; think of something bizarre, a bad movie, counting something is a good deterrent. Prolong it as long as possible."

"How long can you do this? Are you comfortable?"

"Lois I am fine; I'm barely moving. Can you move back and forth, a little rub on the g spot, that's the purpose, just keep getting more and more intense. Make circular motions."

I encourage her.

"I want to try that feeling as well" Tess interjects.

"Of course, Babe, I intended to do this the other night, when you requested a reprieve."

20 minutes, Lois has been altering speeds and motions. Resisting her impending orgasm.

"Ok, you stay still I'll move now."

I push back with my arms, then pull ahead, just a couple inches to show her another intense feeling.

"Oh yes, I like that."

"I can't hold off any longer I am profoundly close."

"I ammm cummmiinnng" I push back and forth with my arms, she instantaneously orgasms.

"Doonnnnnntt stop, ooohh fffffuuuuuuuck keep going plllllleeeeeeaaaaaaase" it is so astonishing, so intense."

I don't slow I maintain a consistent movement.

"Moooooooore, yeeeesssssssss"

I twerk, keeping her climaxing.

It is several minutes, before I quit my action. She is shaking and rolls over. She quivers involuntary for several minutes.

"I feel buzzed, lightheaded, wow; that is really, really great" Lois barely able to speak.

"I am so greedy, how is it for you?"

"I doubt I could cum like that, but I do enjoy it, my objective is for your gratification, not mine."

"You ready Tess?"

"Will your body go again like that, maybe save that for a fresh start, we don't need to do it tonight. How about, Lois and I 69, while you fuck me. When you did Lois at the store, I felt ashamed and guilty, I was prepared to stop having Lois as a partner, I would've given her up for you." She kisses me.

"Now I know you're comfortable with her, I am so excited for us."

Chapter 10

"Tess, I observed you in the store with Lois; I do not want to deprive you of your gratification. Tess, this is the real you; I love you, and all that you are, a lover, a mother, a sexy woman, a friend."

"Oh, Cory hold me like Monday night, no sex, just real caring, make me feel safe, like that, I love you so much."

"Sorry Lois, I'm going to be greedy now, you had a tremendous orgasm; you can sleep here, tomorrow we'll continue, finish on your tits and face. I really want that; but not now." Tess and Lois kiss good night.

Tess deeply kisses me, a real soulful kiss, then turns, pulling my arms around her.

"Kiss my neck and whisper to me."

Lois moves behind me, snuggles up to my back and embraces me her head against my back.

"I whisper endearments in Tess's ear.

When I awaken, Tess is not here, Lois is snuggling my back, still asleep. I get up and find Tess on the couch feeding Diane. I kiss her sweetly.

"May I" I reach for Diane.

"Of course, she's ready for a burp." Tess passes Diane, I place her on my shoulder, and pat her back. Tess has tears forming, as she hugs me

"Ed never fed her, never got up nights with her, never changed her; I did it all."

Diane falls asleep on me, after a 1/2 hour of cuddling.

"Cory, we'll want the second bedroom when the kids are older. How about we take out the garage overhead door; put in a big window and a walk-in door. Divide the garage into a playroom, and office." Tess asks quizzically.

"Beautiful, damn, so sexy and smart; I'm the lucky one." We lean together for a kiss.

"Let's do it" I reply. Lois enters.

"Jeezuz, I slept great. What did I miss?"

"Really bitch" Tess says,

"Cory creams on your tits, I lick you clean, and you sleep through it; unbelievable." Tess scoffs.

"Well maybe we'll wake you next time."

"Morning you two; have you had food yet?"

"No, we've just been being a new family" Tess cooed.

"I'll make us brunch then, waffles ok, eggs, got any bacon or sausage?"

"Both in fridge and freezer, take your pick, you'll find everything, no rush."

"Lois asked me about becoming a boarder." Tess whispers

"Tess, maybe later, we need to discover us, a family. With privacy, playing on the floor; 3 of us. That should be us in the kitchen, discovering, growing together, cooking, baking; becoming a family." I kiss her.

"Not for a few months at least" I get a huge hug.

"You are so right, I totally agree."

We have a fun time at the table, Tess tells Lois, we will enjoy future threesomes, and explains our reasoning for the decision. Lois understands; we kiss, hug and she heads home.

Later in the day, I am walking around with Diane in my arms. Tess asks me to sit.

"Cory, I don't understand; why do you love me and another man's baby?"

"Tess, answer me these questions; first, I find you caring, nurturing, are you?"

"Yes, I think so."

"Tess, are you loving, do you think of others before yourself?"

"Most of the time"

"Do you respect others, and try to do what's best for them?"

"Uh, yes I try to."

"Are you an honest person?"

"Well, I feel guilt about not telling Ed about me and Lois. I was so scared I would lose you but needed to tell you."

"If he asked would have you been honest and admitted you were seeing Lois?"

"Absolutely"

"So yes, you are honest."

"Are you passionate, intimate, and loving?"

"Yes, I tried hard to be a good wife with Ed."

"I know. These are a few of the reasons I can love you, there are several more." I stand.

"Follow me." I put Dianne in her crib. We go to the bedroom.

"Stand in front the dressing mirror" I go behind her. "Remove your jeans," she does. I lift her top off and undo her bra, kissing her neck.

"Tess is this face attractive, I run my fingers across her cheeks,

"Your lips are so full and soft, deserving to be kissed. Your entire body is exquisite. Your figure is seductively gorgeous." I run my hands down her sides and come up under her breasts.

"These breasts are ravishing. Your athletic legs so sexy" I kiss her neck

"Look in the mirror, can you legitimately argue any of that?"

She has tears in her eyes,

"Is that what you see?"

"Tess it's right there, that is you, you are stunning, alluring, sexy and you already agreed what a great personality you have." I hug her.

"Only an idiot wouldn't love you; and we both married idiots." My hands cup her breasts as she turns and wraps her arms around me.

"Damn you Cory, you make me feel like a queen, you make me so horny."

"Right back atcha Babe, you make me horny."