Cheaters Pt. 04

Story Info
Lingerie ad introduces a sexy French model threesome.
2.1k words
4.34
4k
7
0

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 03/20/2024
Created 03/06/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 11

I'm browsing the local ads on my laptop; and a lingerie ad catches my eye.

"Hey Tess check this out; 7 sexy outfits, $50.00" Tess looks.

"Wow; those are high end, likely $200 or more each, give em a call."

I call the #, a French lady answers. I explain.

"We have a 1-year-old, we want to buy all the lingerie, could you please hold it, we can be there in 1 hour?"

"Monsieur, I am already dressed, leaving in few moments, maybe could I drop off to you?" Strong French accent.

"Yes, that would be great, Lakewood Dr."

"Ok, monsieur, I be maybe 20 minutes."

"What are you doing checking out lingerie ads, Cory?" Tess questioned me chuckling.

"I was looking for supplies for the office, and possible items for the renos, her pic caught my attention" I wasn't sure if she was teasing or serious.

"Look at it, she must be a super model."

"Yes babe, I would have stopped and read that as well."

A few minutes later the doorbell rings. Tess answers; a tall, voluptuous woman, long slender legs in black silk stockings visible beneath a red mini skirt. Short black hair, blue eyes, curvaceous, ample buxom straining to be released from a lacey red blouse.

"I'm Tess, this is Cory, please come in."

"Bonjour, I Marie; I have seven, should I lay them out?"

"Yes, please here on the sofa is fine." Tess helps her. Tess holds one to her body and sets it on the coffee table, holding another, she wiggles and smiles at me, I nod. She gathers them up and puts them on the table.

"We'll take them all; $50 times 7, $350.00 I have it here." Tess holds out the cash.

"Non, non, mon Cherie, only $50. I want rid of them." as her eyes tear up.

"I was to throw out, and jewelry too." Tess hugs her. They sit on the sofa; Marie is struggling not to cry. She is whimpering,

"I think maybe, I let someone else enjoy, they gift me from Gaston, were such happy memories, turn sad." She has her head on Tess's chest.

"I am model, he photographer, we meet 8 months ago, he so gentle, kind, attentive to me. I know he married; I fall in love. He say going divorce." Fully sobbing now,

"He break up me Saturday." I get her some Kleenex.

"I take jewelry to goodwill when you call."

"We understand Marie, we caught my husband and Cory's wife fucking on the kitchen table. I get the pangs of pain when I see anything associated with him, I had to move out of our house" Tess is petting Marie's head and rubbing her cheek. Marie sits up and pulls a bag out of her purse and dumps it on the coffee table. It looked like extremely expensive jewelry; a diamond necklace, matching earrings, another necklace, a set of pearls, with earrings, 2 bracelets, a jeweled broach, a set of blue stone earrings with 3 dangling pieces, and a pair of diamond studs.

"You have these too; Gaston, we meet at mall for lunch, I try lingerie, we have threesomes there." Marie crying again. Tess was rocking her like a child.

"You're 'French Cuisine,' aren't you? Lois told me about you, you saw her twice a month. Lois is a close friend of mine; we went to school together; we also have threesomes with her." Tess has her arms around Marie.

"Now I don't see her either, I'll miss our sex."

"Marie, someone as ravishing and seductive as you will find another; it hurts now, but you'll see." Tess dries her eyes. Marie looks intently into Tess's eyes.

"You have threesomes Lois?" she quizzes, quieter, and calmer than before.

"Yes Marie, before my man cheated, I visited her, now with Cory, she asked to move in with us."

"So, you get me out of funk; you threesome me now?" Marie stood, lifting her blouse over her head. Tess looked at me, I nodded, as Marie unzipped her mini skirt. She was naked, except for red stilettos.

"Jeezus Marie, I know why Lois called you cuisine, you're, delectable, luscious." Tess grabs her ass cheeks, and pushes her nose into Marie's labia,

"You smell savory" Tess pulls, forcing her to sit on her lap with her legs bent behind her, Tess samples her gorgeous boobs. I move behind Marie and kiss the nape of her neck, my hands barely touching her skin, gently over her shoulders down to cup both teats. After a moment of squeezing, my fingers caress her nipples, I tilt her chin tipping her head back my mouth meets hers, we open mouth kiss, then lock lips, exploring each other's tongues. Tess is licking and sucking her tits, while her fingers are lightly exploring Marie's inner thighs. I nibble her ear and whisper.

"Your stunning, I intend to fuck you for more than an hour, you're an exquisite woman, we'll give you several multiple orgasms" My fingers are squeezing her tits; Tess is sucking her nipples, a loud moan escapes Marie. I look down and Tess has 2 fingers in her pussy and her thumb applying movement to her clit.

"Arrrrgh, mmmmmmmmm" Marie has her 1st climax. I remove my clothes, as Tess stands, I turn Marie to face me. I reach down and place my semi rigid cock between her thighs, she parts her legs lifting one around my waist, her arms around my neck; I rub my tip up and down her slit. I push it hard against her clit, making a circular motion; I am fully erect. I lift Marie, holding her under her butt cheeks.

"Wrap your legs around me, luscious lady." As she does "Guide me in" I lower her onto my dick. I rotate my hips, and strut around the room. She is hugging me tight; our passionate kiss is constant. Several minutes later I walk into the bedroom with her riding me. I whisper,

"Lean back as far as you can; am I hitting your g spot?"

"No, you deeper, you big," she moaned. I move to the edge of the bed and set her down. I roll her on top of me, as I lay across the bed.

"Sit up, and lean back, put your shoulders and head on the bed" She puts her legs out and lays back.

"Adjust yourself so I am contacting your g spot." She wiggles.

"Mmmmm there, right there" her sexy French accent.

"Ok now very slow, small undulations, rub my cock on your sensitive spot" her head rolls back. Tess is tenderly, administering erotic, titillating, caresses to her upper body. Focusing on her areole and nipples.

Marie is writhing and gyrating her hips, groaning, and moaning with each thrust, getting louder. I reach down and as soon as my thumb rubs her clitoris,

"Ooooooooooooh may weee, fuuukinnnnnnng guuuud." She hollers. Tess twists her nipples; I manipulate her clit.

"Don't stop, I cuuumm sooo harrrrd" Her fists are grasping the blanket, her head rocking, her legs shaking. Tess is relentless, my fingers pinching and pulling her little nub. She screams again.

"Annnnoootherrr, ooooooohhhhh so wwooooonnnnnnnnderfulllll" We keep her in this ecstatic euphoria for a full 5 minutes. Then carefully bring her down slowly her nerves are extremely sensitive, and every action we do, results in a tremor, a moan, or a quiver. When Marie composes herself enough and opens her eyes,

"Tabernack, sexual delirium" Gasping,

"Phenomenal, you get this man all the time Tess?" Marie moves to embrace and cuddle Tess.

"I do now, he is terrific" Tess blows me a kiss.

Chapter 12

"No wonder Lois want move in." Marie gushes.

"If you need a rest, Marie; I understand, but wanton willie here wants more." I shake my hard cock at them.

"Oh, may wee, the way you 2 fuck, I like more too; you both much talent, this better 3 than before." She clutches willie with her long slender fingers.

"So wonderful, Tess you gorgeous, erotic; I know 69 be sensational. I prefer muff diving delicious cunt, I like dick too, that why I like threesomes so much." Marie's fingers tugging and twisting my slick phallus.

Tess moves to her for a French kiss; parting her legs she lays between them humping her, they trade saliva as Tess maneuvers herself, so her nipples contact Marie's, wiggling her tits from side to side so their nipples rub across each other's. Marie moans at the new sensation. Tess lifts Marie leg and humps her, scissoring, forcing their vulvas together. Marie arches up, tribbing one another, Tess adjusts so their clits rub. Her hands squeezing and fondling Marie's marvelous mounds. Tess thrusts, mashing their pussies together. Marie has a series of shivering tremors. Tess lowers herself onto Marie for a 69 in the middle of the bed. Rolls her over, so Marie's on top. I crawl behind Marie, spread her ass cheeks with my thumbs, as wide as they will go.

My tongue circles her tart rippled skin, her muscles quiver. Tess and I occasionally touch tongues as we treat Marie to an intense tongue bathing. It is about 10 minutes of this action when Marie squeals, shudders another climax. My thumb on her asshole, gently pushes in; she pushes back inviting the intrusion, signaling a request for more, I push deep into her, waiting for her muscles to relax, I begin a rhythm, in and out, side to side, twisting. I feel the spasms begin; so, I put 2 fingers in her cunt, Tess is sucking her clit, and my thumb and fingers speed up. As she lets out a growling moan; I raise myself and replace my thumb with my dick. She is quivering, her gaping butt muscles spasming. I drive hard and deep, I pause, feeling her intense, internal heat, she is squeezing her rectum muscles. I relentlessly ram her hot tight cavity. Marie begins another multiple announcing her enjoyment with a loud

"OOOoooooohhhh fffuuuuuuuuucck, Mmoooorrrrrrrree" 10 minutes of her shaking, and moaning I release my jism, I ejaculate into her ass, and with each pulse she grunts and shivers. I remain motionless until I soften and as I withdraw Marie crumbles onto the bed. Tess pulls me down for a kiss.

"Wanton Willie feel better now he puked." She rubs me "better get willie willing quickly cause Tess's Twat needs some twitching too." She chuckles, then whispers

"I haven't cum yet" she whimpered.

I insert my middle 2 fingers into her pussy as I suck her tit, I rapidly assault her cunt, my thumb on her clit, fingers hitting her g spot; she has a quick quivering climax, I persist and, in a few minutes, more; she quivers and releases a wave of shivers, as she moans.

"That'll hold me for a while, but you owe me a g spot multiple Willie boy" We both chuckle.

Marie speaks in her sexy French accent.

"Mon Dieu; tres bien, this morning I thought my sex life done; I meet 2 strangers and they sensational; you sensational, my sex life not as awesome as I think. I would very much like more, many times." She stands beside the bed,

"The items I bring, are gift. Trinkets gave me pleasure receiving them, now I pleasure giving them; I so much feel better now, thank you." After she dresses, we exchange numbers and hug her goodbye.

"Ok, luscious lady, wanton woman, let's go, willie's willing. She jumps up and wraps her arms around my neck, her legs around my torso, I kiss her lovingly. There is a hunger, a real loving passion in her eyes, an adoration, I feel that connection, a deep sense of intimacy. She reaches down and holds me as she devours my penis into her vagina. I carry her to bed; she is holding tighter than necessary.

"I love you so much Cory; you are so good to me; I still think I am dreaming."

I sit on the bed, holding her I lay back keeping inside her;

"Ok my love lay back get that sensitive g spot lined up." She wiggles and adjusts then moans.

"Ready, set, begin."

I barely move, knowing she could go with any amount of movement, but I relish in the thought of holding her on the edge. Dianne makes the decision; her voice is heard through the monitor. I quickly wiggle and rotate my hips, giving her an orgasm. Tess hollers as she shakes. I sit up, "you enjoy the blissful afterglow; I got Dianne." I kiss her and leave.