Cheaters Pt. 05

Story Info
Tess cuffs me.
1.8k words
3.46
6.8k
7
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 03/20/2024
Created 03/06/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 13

I change Dianne, get her something to eat, a drink and we join mom in our bed.

"Tess, I want to record our next threesome; after our divorces we'll send it to them."

Tess jumped off the bed excited,

"I did, while you were walking around with Marie on your dick, I started recording and when you laid her on the bed, I set yours there, and mine here." She gathered them and jumped back on the bed.

"Tess, you are awesome, you constantly surprise and please me" I hug her.

"You want to fuck or go shopping?"

"Shopping for what?" Tess inquired.

"I'm sorry, I should have realized it before, when you wanted to rid your house of memories of Ed. Why didn't you say something, the table and this bed must also hold bad memories, anything else you'd like to change? The couch, maybe?"

"Yes, the table is a tough one, I thought I could deal with it, I am sure the bed is fine, we are making great memories here." She kisses me.

"Ok, I just had a good orgasm, so restaurant, I want some chicken fingers; then furniture shopping" I play with her boob.

"Oh, maybe show Lois our French threesome." She puts the phones on the nightstand.

"Food, shopping, then fucking, then I'll decide, more food, or more fucking" She climbs over me purposely rubbing her wet cunt on my face.

"No showers we go dirty. We'll take the jewelry; see if its real."

Tess lays out the lingerie and arranges the jewelry nicely on the coffee table and takes pics of everything.

"There is something that caught my eye in there, but if they're real, I would be afraid to wear anything that expensive."

"Expensive, sweety it's all free, I open the bag and remove the blue earrings with the dangles.

"These?" She takes them and holds them to her ears. "How do they look?"

"Most people wear jewelry to enhance their appearance, Tess you enhance the jewelry, you're stunning,"

"Cory, you make me feel that way, oh look, the dangles are heart shaped." She is inspecting them.

"Wear them you deserve them." I smile.

After lunch, our next stop is the jeweler in the mall.

"We'd like an estimate, and do you buy jewelry?"

"We don't outright buy jewelry." The clerk whispers to a colleague. He places the pieces on a cloth.

"However, we offer a buyback on pieces we sell. These were purchased here, so we would pay 1/2 the insured value." The colleague returns,

"Yes, she did a transaction with them this morning" he turns to us,

"Sorry we had to verify they weren't stolen" he goes to a computer,

"Yes, what about the sapphire drop earrings?"

"No, we are keeping them" Cory states emphatically.

"Ok, everything here sold for 68 thousand, less 6 for the earrings." He taps the computer keys.

"Insured value, 62 thousand dollars; we would buy these back for $31,000.00. If you wish to proceed; we need your I.D., and we'll write a cheque."

"Oh my god Cory, 31 grand, seriously?" she is trembling with excitement.

"Yes, why not" 20 minutes later we walk out with a cashier check.

"Cory, I am befuddled, what do we do?" she quizzes.

"Let's do our furniture shopping, then to the bank. Then, go home and resume your list, I believe it was, food, shopping, fucking, more fucking, then decide." I put my arm around her waist.

"So, we did food, now the shopping." We buy a bed and kitchen set, to be delivered Wednesday.

"Let's tell Lois we met Marie."

We enter the 'Intimate Apparel 'shop; I'm holding Diane; Lois rushes to us, hugs Tess.

"Oh goodie, playtime? I can't stop thinkin about your cream on my tits." Lois rubs my genitals.

"Check this out." Tess shows Lois the pics of the lingerie and the jewelry. Then our fuck session with Marie.

"I know why you called her 'French Cuisine; she's delicious."

"Her and Gaston haven't been around for some time, I miss them." Lois has her arm around Tess's waist, kisses her neck.

"Gaston broke it off, we answered her advertisement selling her lingerie. She shared her story; we made her feel better; she gifted us her lingerie and jewelry and requested more hook-ups."

"Now I'm even hornier, c'mon let's get freaky."

"Lois, don't be selfish, I do want to fuck your huge tits, when we have sufficient time for us all to get off."

"We prefer to savor the fantasy, we want quality threesomes with you, not quickies in the change room, that was my greed when I wasn't getting anything at home, I have Cory now, sorry Lois." Tess kisses her.

After we deposit the cheque into a new joint account, we go home.

"Cory, I'm delirious; such colossal life changes. I need time to soak it all in. Just hold me, make me feel secure again."

We cuddle, spoon, and fall asleep.

Chapter 14

I'm up early with Diane, I change and feed her; I'm preparing pancakes when Tess arrives.

"Cory, I am again stunned by you, Diane and breakfast, I'm getting spoiled, and I really appreciate you" She wraps her arms around me and kisses me several times.

"My lawyer just texted; Ed's fighting for the house."

"Tess, get us an appointment with your lawyer, the sooner the better."

Tess sits and calls her lawyer.

"11, this morning" she says.

"Ok, I have some papers, we need to convince them we are renovating 'your' place."

At the lawyers.

"Ed quit his job, his cheating, devastated Tess; and I let her lean on me. Tess intends to renovate her house to run her accounting business from home instead of sending 2 kids to day care. Yes she's pregnant with Ed's child. He doesn't know." O pause looking at Tess.

"Sorry Tess, I shouldn't be doing the talking these are your plans."

"That's ok Cory you are responsible for me keeping me stable, without you I'd likely be in an asylum. I truly appreciate your friendship." She turns to the lawyer.

"Without the house, I will need full spousal support, and child support for 2 kids. Welfare would be my only option, Ed's employment is sporadic, at best."

"I have the rough drawings here, and several material receipts. I'm volunteering the labor to keep the cost affordable. She already has 1 commercial client, and 3 personal ones. If a judge rules against her, she will have no home, no income, and 2 kids. Ed's unemployed so he can't help supporting them." I present the papers.

Tess shifts in her seat.

"I propose Ed just walks away, no alimony, I get full custody, he signs off the house and parenting rights for both kids. A DNA test will prove they are both his; I was never with another man. I keep everything and he moves on with his hussy" Tess continues.

"He's just trying to cause me financial strain."

Her lawyer has been writing everything down on a yellow pad.

"Yes, Tess no judge will put a mother and 2 kids out of their home; add in the fact you have plans for a stable income. 100% you will keep the house. We'll propose this new info to Ed's lawyer; including a clause that if a judge feels ill will regards to Ed causing financial asperity by prolonging divorce proceedings, he will be responsible for all legal fees." He shuffles the papers.

"I will make copies of your plans and present this today; we will likely have a response within a couple days."

At supper, I agree to bathe and read to Diane before bed, to give Tess some alone time.

After Diane is settled, I enter our bedroom.

WOW! Tess is leaning against the headboard, left leg on the floor, right leg bent, foot on the bed. She is sexier than I've ever seen her, wearing one of Marie's lingerie; a hot pink, black trimmed, 2-piece bikini set; black lace garter, black fishnet stockings. I was mesmerized by her breathtaking body; her fantastic figure, long shapely legs; her bountiful boobs teasingly covered by the flimsy, lace fabric, her areoles and hard nipples demanding my attention.

She held one finger to her mouth to request silence, her other hand holding a pair of handcuffs, she finger beckoned me to her. Transfixed, as in a hypnotic trance I strode to her. She stood, lifted my t-shirt off, tossing it to the corner; put one finger on my chest and pushed me onto the bed. Her hands over my shoulders, caressed down across my chest, over my stomach to my jeans. She undid the button and slowly lowered the zipper. Slow, sensual, her body moving like a stalking feline predator; tugging my pants off, she licked up my thigh, bypassing my privates up my torso; her lips tug my nipples before her tongue teased my lips. She avoided my attempt to kiss her. She cuffed me to the corners of the bed. Her hands repeat the caress down. Avoiding my semi erect manhood, she kisses and rubs my thighs. Stepping back, she did a little striptease style dance, lowering her bra just enough to expose a nipple, then replacing it. Hooking her thumbs on the hem of her panties, teasingly wriggling them down to show her trimmed bush. She turned away, wiggles her butt as she snaps her garter straps, she hadn't removed any items, but damn it was sexy. She climbs onto the bed, stood with one foot on either side of my chest she danced. My eyes riveted to the gorgeous body above, her camel toe, with her bountiful boobs above. She squatted, her pussy inches closer, I could smell her intoxicating aroma, she stops just out of reach as I strain to put my mouth to her.

She did a swoop with her hips, grazing my face with her soaked panties. Then kneels between my legs, shaking her head so her dangling hair caresses my stiff shaft, she rubs her cheek along the stiff shaft, swiping her tongue across the tip. She maneuvered into a position above me, her fingers slide her panties aside; settling her wet cunt lips on the underside of my dick; she twerked, rubbing, lubricating me with her juice.

'Several strokes more and I'll cum'

Only a couple tantalizing, teasing strokes and she moves down, fingers and mouth devouring my rigid rod, a few minutes of tongue play, and she began a deep throat sucking. I relinquished and quickly explode in her mouth; without hesitation she continues. I felt her swallow, but flawlessly continues, sucking me dry. I never soften, I was rock hard and badly wanted to fuck her. She senses it, teasingly removing her lingerie, once naked she squats over my face, I was ravenous, greedily licking and sucking her scrumptious slit. She undid the cuffs, I grab her pinning her to the bed, I ravaged her, animalistic, I forcefully fuck her. I've never been so horny, so licentious, my lustful attack, could've been considered rape, I mean I wasn't mean, but I fucked her hard. Nearly 2 hours, several positions, of deviant, perverse copulation before I came in her ass.

We embraced, physically spent, fell asleep spooning.