Cheaters Pt. 06

Story Info
We make threesome recordings to send to our exes.
2.5k words
4.21
2.3k
4

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 03/20/2024
Created 03/06/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 15

I receive a text from my lawyer, Sally signed the papers; my divorce is final.

Tess suggests we video a threesome with Lois, initiate the new table and new bed, to send to Ed and Sally.

Tess texts Lois and arranges a sleepover.

We set up 2 cameras and will also use our cellphones.

We started with a mini fashion show of the lingerie from Marie. Lois is wearing a white sheer mesh corset, garter belt, fish net stockings. Tess wearing a wine and black Basque set. There was plenty of kissing, caressing, fondling, and overall teasing during the show. We decided to remain in foreplay mode until after supper.

Lois was BBQing, entering the patio doors she sets the plate of sausages and veggie skewers on the table. She sits on Tess's lap and open mouth kissing, tweaks her nipples.

Tess picks up a sausage, holding one end shoving it in and out of her mouth. She holds it to Lois, who seductively runs her tongue along the full length before flicking the end. Lois inserts it fully into her mouth, kisses Tess, who then shows me they transferred the sausage during the kiss. As soon as we are done eating.

"Cory, fuck me right now, right here on the table; show Ed did Sally how much better you are. She quickly removes her lingerie, pushes the plates aside and sits on the table, spreading her legs high and wide. I remove my clothes and kneel between her legs for some cunnilingus; she's stuffed with a butt plug, hmmm sexy. Sucking her labia, I wriggle the jeweled plug, tug, and twist it.

"Cory I'm already so horny fuck me, just fuck me."

I rub my hard dick against her wet labia; I ever so slowly enter her. I begin a sensuous, slow, deliberate rhythm, making every stroke as long as possible. Lois is recording closeups, my crown is visible as I withdraw, just enough contact to keep aligned for the re-entry. Then as slow as I can, I push until my balls touch her. It is 10 minutes of this action,

"Would you like Lois on your face?"

"Yes, but I am so close, so faster and make me cum first."

I speed up, rapidly pounding her as Lois removes her lace panties. Each stroke produces a grunt or groan.

"Uuuuhhh. Yes. MMMmmm" getting increasingly louder.

"Uuuughhh, Yess. Corrrreeee"

Her head raises from the table, and she screams.

"Yeeessssssssss"

"Cory you fuuuuck soooooo goooooood" I slow again and long stroke her. Lois gets on the table.

"Oh, my high school buddy, did you ever imagine we'd be doing this all these years later?" Lois lowers her crotch, Tess and Lois climax together.

The baby monitor goes off, Dianne is ready for her supper.

"You two sexy gals have a 69, while I look after Dianne."

I feed Dianne, and sitting on the sofa, watching the gals fondle, kiss, laugh as they dance seductively, like true lovers, feeling each other up, long lingering kisses.

I quietly get up and put Diane to bed. Standing over her crib rubbing her belly; I sing a lullaby and kiss her g'nite.

I enter the bedroom, to a very sexy image. Tess is splayed across our new king-sized bed; blindfolded, hands and feet tied spread eagle. Lois is wearing a black V-shaped leather bustier, cross-laced in the front, no back, crotchless, thigh high leather boots, crossed laces up the sides. She is holding a flogger; she offers it to me as I approach. I take it and lay beside Tess. Lois begins close-up videoing again. I tenderly kiss Tess's lips, and neck, barely touching her. With the flogger in my right hand, I lightly drag the leather tips across her stomach, wriggling the ends from the knee up the inner thigh to her pubic mound.

I sharply strike both thighs 3 times. Next, I lower it until only a couple strands touch a nipple, I wiggle the flogger, Tess shivers, and exhales a deep sigh. I repeat on her other nipple.

After several minutes of teasing, Tess is squirming, moaning constantly. I flick the flogger on her stomach and thighs, hard enough thin red marks appear. I lean to her ear and whisper.

"Should I continue or stop."

"Please, go on, it's erotic, so sensual," she murmurs. I harshly, but without hurtful force, hit her boobs, stomach, and thighs. After several flicks she is moaning louder, twisting, writhing, straining against the restraints.

"Oh, fuuuuck Correeee. I am so horny, touch my cunt, suck me, finger me, fuuuck me, make me cuuuuuuummmm."

She arches her back,

"Bite me, twist my nipples, Coreeeeee pleeeease ffuuuuuuuck, I neeeeed to cuuummm" I put my middle finger on her clit; shivering, she pushes up trying to get me in her. I move with her; so, my fingertip is just barely touching the tip of her clit.

"Cory don't leave me hanging any longer, please, seriously, if you love me fuck me now. Fuck me hard."

I move between her legs and open her with my thumbs as I fall forward piercing her, I suck her tit.

"YYeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssss," she bucks against me, wildly, obvious waves of sensation coursing through her body,

"Mmoooorrrrrrrree."

I grab her waist and with sustained lunging, her orgasms run together. Each peak result in a loud

"Corrreee" or "Mmmmmm, yessss"

"Morrrrrrrrre" I lean forward and French kiss her, I tug her breast, lick, and suck her tits, while I still persist slamming our genitals.

Twenty minutes of her loudly expressing her joy, savoring the exuberance and rapture. I uncuff her and embrace her as she revels in the afterglow.

Chapter 16

Tess gets off the bed, pics up her camera phone, holds it for a selfie.

"Ed, 'E' 'D' initials for 'erection dysfunctional.' Cory's a real man. I get more satisfaction in one night, than during my entire marriage with you. I survived our marriage only because I had Lois to give me orgasms."

"Oh, yes, we often have 2-hour sex sessions. How soon before Sally realizes, you're a lousy fuck, and you're a lazy ass, unemployed more than working. I think she's an idiot to cheat on Cory."

"You may use this as a training vid." She kisses the phone and puts it to her butt hole. Then turns it off.

"You're nasty, and I love it" I pull her down and give her a crushing kiss.

I grab Lois, push her onto her back. Tess smiles and positions her camera phone on the bedside table.

I pin Lois down, squat on top of her stomach. My feet force her legs open. I pull the lacey material down, exposing her large tits. My right hand reaches back to her vagina, my left squeezes her right tit, my mouth over her left. She gasps as 2 fingers enter her twat. I furiously pump my hand while I French kiss her, muffling a moan. My thumb hitting her clitoris as my hand assails her cunt,

"Yesssssss" she rolls her head, I suck her nipple,

"MMMMMmmppphhhhh."

"Lois hold your tits, I'm gonna fuck them. She pushes her tits together as I put my cock between the soft marshmallowy mounds. As I push up, she strains her neck and tries to suck or lick me. I push forward, holding, letting her tongue my tip, she moves her hands so she can rub the exposed end when near her mouth. We're both enjoying this lascivious action, the erotic realization of our fantasies. I feel a hand on my balls, Tess is helping me, I lean my head back, Tess massages my prostrate. We create a duet, a crescendo of moans.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh, here it cuuummmmmssss."

I spurt several gooey streams, across her face, between and on her tits. She has her mouth open, trying to catch as much sperm as possible. It gets in her hair, across her forehead, on her eyes, cheeks, chest, tits. Tess moves up, licking Lois's tits, as they wipe, share, cleaning Lois's upper body.

I flop back on the bed spread eagle relaxing. I feel a mouth on my pecker, I look down, ok 2 mouths, cleaning me. Lois is sucking my tip, Tess is licking the length of my underside, while wanton willie responds. I prop up on a pillow, cross my arms, and enjoy the view. A few minutes of this glorious attention and Lois climbs on, leans back and uses my cock to rub her g spot. Tess throws her leg across me and lowers her delectable pussy to my face as she leans forward to lick Lois's clit and finger her boobs. Lois cums quickly but continues riding, seeking another.

"Change" I tell Tess.

"Lay in the center, I'll give you that favorite g spot position; you and Lois can 69."

"Oh yesss" Tess quickly moves, Lois pouts as she wants more. I sit with Tess on my haunches and ease her back; I lay back and let her create maximum contact on her magic spot. Lois climbs on, I put the pillow under my head.

Tess and I have enjoyed this position several times now, and she doesn't just work herself up to climax; she has learned to control her movements, to slow or stop, building to a higher, stronger, more exciting, ecstatic, euphoric state. So, I was mentally prepared for a strong finish. Lois climaxes twice in the next 1/2 hour. Tess has slowed and stopped numerous times; her contractions and quivering, assure me she won't be able to resist much longer.

"Lois, please lavish Tess's tits, and kiss her, she is ready." I begin matching Tess's hip movements, so when she tries to restrain from cumming I force her over the edge. I feel her convulsing, her cunt muscles milking me. I speed up, only a few short thrusts, and Tess shrieks, her hips jerk.

"Therrrrrrrr it issssss" I pulse as fast as I can.

"Lois, hit her labia, rub her clit; hard and fast, as hard and fast as you can" Lois slaps Tess's labia several times then almost abusively, rubs her clit and lips.

"Oooooooohhhhh fuuuuuck I ammm gonnnnnaaaaaaaaa gooooooo" A few more violent pushes and I get soaked.

"Daaaaaammm," we persevere, another eruption,

"Twist her nipples Lois, tug that clit."

"Mmmmmmmnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggghhhh"

more spewing,

Corrrrrreeeeeeeeee"

I slow, but still maintain fucking.

"Lois, keep it going, be rough."

"Aaaahhhhhhhh, uh huuuuuuuuuuh" Tess quakes, her legs shaking.

"MMMMMmmmotherrrrr fuckerrrrrrrrrr"

She is no longer squirting.

"Ok Lois, be nice, kiss her, caress her, I withdraw, move to kiss her boobs and rub her inner thighs. Tess is vehemently shivering.

Chapter 17

I rest my head on Tess's pubic area, as she wallows in the delight of the colossal climax and squirt, she just experienced. Tess is no longer quivering, I move alongside, intimately kissing her, my hand cupping her tit, thumb titillating her nipple, as I cuddle beside her.

"My god Cory, I reached a euphoric, emotional state of blissful gratification." She puts her hand behind my neck pulls me to her.

"Damn you are good, I feel a contentment, I've never known." She kisses me passionately.

I whisper,

"My sensuous, lover, my voluptuous, ravishing, sexy partner." I French kiss her,

"Tess, I Love you."

"Cory, I love you too, that was stupendous." She reaches and rubs my cheek.

"I need a break, give Lois a squirt."

"Lois, if you want some of that; I can go for another hour." I roll over to Lois, squeeze a soft breast.

"Fuck ya" She excitedly replied.

My hand roams to her labia. Her hand covers mine as she helps me rub her pussy. She is quickly nearing a climax.

"Ready Lois?" I sit up, in the middle of the soaked bed sheets, unconcerned as a plastic covering is on the mattress. Lois gets into position, and squirms for ultimate contact. Tess gets off the bed, using her phone for close-ups.

"Can you roll over, face down keeping that position?" We struggle somewhat but accomplish the feat.

"Oh, shit, this is intense, thank you Tess" Lois gushes.

"Oh, it's going to become your favorite, a rapturous delight." Lois is squeezing her butt muscles, and rotating her hips, she begins a gentle rhythm, and is moaning.

Unknown to either of us Tess lubes a strap on while straddling Lois, she fingers Lois's butthole, leaning ahead, she forces the dildo fully into Lois in one deft push. Sodomizing her, spanking her hard, immediately leaving red marks. Lois hollers,

"Yesssssssss" she pushes back.

"Doooooo meeeeeee harrrrrrrrrd bitch" she groans.

"Hhaaaaarrrrrd, fuck my ass" I strain to see, but can only imagine as I see the harness on Tess.

Tess's legs alongside me, I feel the extra weight as Tess pushes hard.

"Fuuuuuuuck, Yessssss pull myyyyyyyy haairrrrrrr."

"Fuck meeee harrrrrrd, bitch."

I am unable to move, but Lois, is hollering and bouncing, frantically. I estimate 4 or 5, extreme orgasms. The extra weight becomes uncomfortable.

"Roll over, let me on top." I hold Lois open and re-enter, a few strokes and I realize Tess can't move.

I hold on tightly to Lois and roll pulling her with me,

"Ok Tess now you can assault that fine ass again, I can go for a while, lets fuck this slut hard." Tess plunges at a feverish pace; Lois reverts to hollering again.

"Yesssssss fuck this sluuuuuut" gasping.

"You bitch I luuuuuuuuv it." Panting,

"Do it til I passssss out" Lois's vulgarity and excitement intensify.

"Fuck meeeeee Tesssssssss. Fuck me hard Cory, yes fuck me."

Tess remains assailing, Lois enduring, she collapses. Tess stands and removes the strap on, a large defiant smile. Tess pulls Lois to her, hugging her, laying on her side, Lois curls into a fetal position, Tess spoons her kissing her neck and shoulders, cupping her breasts.

I go for clean bedding. I return to them sitting on the side of the bed. Lois looks at the clock then at me.

"Good god stud, 5 hours, 2 gals satisfied, and you still have a hard on. Your ex-wife is insane."

"It's your fault." I chuckle.

"You're both so damn sexy, you keep me horny."

They stand and pull the wet sheets, Tess wipes the plastic with a towel, we all assist in remaking the bed.

"You are both amazing, Cory, my favorite fantasy realized, Tess giving me a new fantasy; overwhelming, promiscuous, sexual gratification; wow incredible" She retrieves her phone.

"I'll send this and the closeups I took; I'll see myself out, thank-you for including me in your new life. Call again."

Lois, stay, don't go."

I get my phone, turn it to my hard dick, then my face.

"Sally, Ed I am turning this off now, our next hour or so will be private; real intimacy, passionate, romantic lovemaking; something you may never experience or appreciate." I squat, kiss the camera, and put it to my asshole.

"You inspired me babe." We meld together, intimate, romantic, emotional, sensual, sexual intercourse.

It's morning, we barely slept, the alarm, AKA baby monitor goes off; Tess is first to respond, she gives me a quick kiss.

"Relax, you put her to bed, I'll get breakfast."

I consider going back to sleep, but decide we'll nap when Diane does. I get up, quickly shower and dress, coffee, waffles, and bacon, with my family.