Cheating at Golf

Story Info
Gina goes to a party with friends and meets a sexy young man.
1.8k words
4.37
9.2k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NC_Coastal
NC_Coastal
526 Followers

So yes, I cheated on my husband last weekend.

I don't know why I did it. Sure, I was pissed off at him. But I'm always pissed off at him about something. I suspect he's cheated on me before. My best friend saw him and his ex at a restaurant in another town once.

I never told him I knew.

So maybe this was revenge. I do not know , and quite frankly I don't care.

I'm a good-looking woman, fit and tanned, kinda tall and sexy if I do say so myself. I just turned 40, but I think I look closer to 30. I mostly wear sundresses in summertime, low-cut, sometimes without a bra.

You'd think my husband would appreciate all that, but he's more interested in golf or his career or who knows what else, because he's clearly not interested in his wife lately.

So I cheated on him.

I blame it on my friends. They've been egging me on for some time now. We went to a house party last Saturday night, and I was getting hit on by several guys. It turned me on. I flirted right back and even playfully slid my hand on one guy's ass as he walked past me. I didn't even know who he was.

My friends laughed, and Susan said to Mary, "Gina wants to get fucked tonight."

So the entire thing was primed if not arranged by my buddies. They know me too well. As it turned out, they didn't have to do a thing. It just happened naturally.

There was this one guy who kept checking me out, so I smiled at him a time or two. After several minutes, I walked into the house to use the bathroom. I looked in the mirror before I walked out, took my panties off and unbuttoned my sundress an extra button before rejoining the party. I left the panties in the trash can.

When I went back out, the guy was gone.

That's kind of the way the night went. One guy would flirt with me, and then he would leave or his wife would get mad at him or he would hook up with someone else and disappear into the house.

People were coming and going, mostly couples but there were a lot of single men there too. I didn't even know who's house we were at. I didn't know a lot of people there, but a few were from the club and I even saw a couple from our church.

But it was mostly people I'd never met.

So I was feeling a little braver than normal. And my friends were right. Gina did want to get fucked.

Brad and I still have sex every now and then, but usually after he's home from golf and has had a few drinks. But it's been less and less frequent in recent years. We married late and decided not to have kids, but he somehow thinks that means no sex.

I had a very active sex life before I met him. He doesn't know that, and I have no plans to tell him. Let's just say that when he's gone, I masturbate a lot. And I'm not thinking about him.

Anyway, so I'm at this party, I'm horny and there are guys all over the place. This was the perfect opportunity.

It was probably only about 9 o'clock when Charlie walked by. He's the assistant golf pro at our club, and I knew him in passing. But we'd never really had a conversation. He was only 25 or so. He was completely out of my league.

"Hello Mrs. Thompson," he said, walking toward the little bar that was set up in the backyard of the house.

It sort of took my breath away that he knew my name and was confident enough to say hello.

"Well hello, Charlie," I said. "And call me Gina. How are you?"

We made small talk for a few minutes, him confidently sipping on a vodka tonic and carefully checking me out. I was more or less doing the same thing, looking at his bare tanned legs, his strong forearms and the slight bulge in his shorts.

I played with my hair a time or two, hoping he would get the clue. He did.

"Let me make you a drink, Gina," he said, taking my empty red cup and walking to the bar as I tagged along, looking around sheepishly.

My friends were watching, all in a circle giggling at me. I tried to make them stop, widening my eyes at them and waving my hand down low. They just laughed louder.

"Here you go, Gina," Charlie said, handing me a fresh drink.

He looked me right in the eyes and smiled.

"You look beautiful in that sundress," he said.

I don't know what came over me at that moment, but I kind of melted. The fact that he said it was charming if a bit forward. But I blushed like a teenager.

"I'm a married woman," I said, smiling coyly. "But thank you. No one's said that to me in a while."

He feigned surprise and we started small talk again, and before I knew it we were walking inside the house. It was all so easy. I was being seduced by a man young enough to be my son, and I was completely comfortable with it. Not to mention that this was the young man my husband took lessons from, bought golf equipment from and had probably played golf with.

It turned out that Charlie knew the owner of the house, and he was just leading me from room to room, giving me a tour, when all of a sudden he opened a door to a stairwell, flipped a switch and took my hand. He led me downstairs to a game room that was dimly lit. A pool table was in the middle of the room and a long leather couch along one wall.

We stood close together as I looked around the room. I guess he sensed how nervous or excited I was, because he put his arm around me and gave me just the slightest hug.

I looked at him, smiling slightly, and the next thing I know we were kissing. It was so wrong and so fucking hot. Here I was, alone in a strange house with a 25-year-old assistant golf pro and our tongues were in each other's mouth.

My moans gave me away. His hand slid down my back and onto my ass. He figured that out immediately that I wasn't wearing panties, pulling the back of my dress up and exposing my bare ass.

And then I was suddenly off my feet. He just sort of lifted me up and carried me to the couch, easing me down as we embraced and fell onto the couch in each other's arms. I ran my hands down his chest and rested it on his stomach. The next thing I know, Charlie put his hand on mine and guided to the bulge in his shorts.

I massaged his cock as he moaned.

Then I undid his belt. I can't tell you exactly what was going though my mind as I unbuttoned his shorts, but I have never wanted another man's cock as badly as I wanted Charlie's at that moment.

It was beautiful. He stood and slid out of his shorts and boxers, a fully erect, seven-inch cock springing out.

I was on my knees immediately, sliding that gorgeous cock into my mouth as he exhaled loudly and took a handful of blonde hair in his fist. I sucked him for five minutes, licking his balls, worshipping him on my knees with every intent of swallowing his cum.

But he had other ideas. He pulled me to my feet and carefully slipping me out of my dress, I undid my bra and threw it onto the couch as he bent me over and started fingering me from behind, my legs spread open and my hands on the arm of the couch.

I felt Charlie's cock between my legs, and I opened wider.

"Fuck me, Charlie," I whispered.

His cock entered me like a knife though soft butter, sliding inside me like we'd been doing this our entire lives. He fucked me standing up, cumming inside me like a garden hose, spewing cum deep inside me, more cum than I have ever felt.

God, it was intense.

He pulled out and lifted me to his mouth. We kissed passionately, me kissing him all over his face and his neck, eventually sliding my tongue down to suck his nipples as my hand wandered down to his wet, slick cock.

Amazingly, it was still hard.

Again, I went to my knees, sucking him, licking his balls, feeling him get harder than any cock I've ever felt.

The next thing I know, I'm on my back on the couch, my legs wide open and Charlie fucking me like a cheap whore. I was wild, my hair all in my face, my tits flopping, my arms out to the side.

"FUCK ME!" I yelled, not caring who heard us upstairs. "FUCK ME, CHARLIE!"

He fucked me like I've never been fucked before, making me cum over and over, him cumming in me a second time, absolutely filling me up with hot cum before standing suddenly.

"Get up," he said insistently.

I was confused but then I heard footsteps and voices.

"Gina?"

"Oh God," I said, pulling my dress on, straightening my hair and throwing my bra under the couch.

"Gina!"

It was my best friend, Susan. She turned the corner at the bottom of the stairs, saw me buttoning my dress and slipping into my sandals.

"We have to go," she said. "Mary's husband called. She has to leave right now."

Mary was my ride.

I turned to tell Charlie good-bye, but Susan pulled me away.

"Good-bye, Charlie," she said as I turned around and smiled at him. He was shirtless. His shorts were undone. He looked beautiful standing there.

"My God, Gina," Susan said as we reached the top of the stairs. "That was Charlie Walker, the kid from the golf course. "You know they play golf together. What were you thinking?"

She lectured me all the way to the car, then no one said another word.

They dropped me off at my house. It was maybe 10:30. I walked in and found my husband snoring on the couch. He was lying on his back.

I walked over to him, smelled his breath. Bourbon.

I smiled and walked toward the hallway, but then turned and walked back, slipping out of my sandals and crawling onto the couch, crawling onto Brad and straddling his face.

I slid my wet pussy onto his face and just left it there, Charlie's cum leaking out and into Brad's snoring mouth. Instinctively, he swallowed and began to lap cum from my freshly fucked cunt.

I held his head and began to grind. I came twice, thinking about Charlie's cock.

"You know what I'm going to do?" I asked my sleeping husband. "I'm going to take golf lessons."

That's exactly what I'm going to do.

NC_Coastal
NC_Coastal
526 Followers