Cheating Boyfriend Tickle

Story Info
Cheating boyfriend gets punished.
1.5k words
4.25
10k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kate was having a nice quiet visit with her friend Joann when they heard loud voices coming from her daughter, Wendy's bedroom. They thought it would quiet down after a moment but it didn't. It actually got worse. They went to investigate.

"Untie me psycho," said a male voice.

"Shut up, cheater!" yelled twenty year old Wendy.

"Wendy, what the hell is going on?" Kate asked, opening the door of her daughter's room.

"Mrs. Taylor, thank God. Tell your psycho daughter to untie me," nineteen year old Todd, dressed only in boxers, pleaded.

"First, tell me what's going on."

"Your psycho daughter..."

"Shut up Todd!" Kate said.

"Wendy what's up?"

"He cheated on me Mom," Wendy said.

"And you're going to tie him up? Then what?"

"I was going to tickle torture him. It was all I could think to do. He's very ticklish. Bases on, well our time together," Wendy said turning red.

"I see. Todd did you cheat on my daughter?" Kate asked.

Mrs. Taylor please," Todd said.

"Answer the question," said a severe looking women Todd had never seen before. But her big tits were pushing her blouse practically open.

'Fuck it. I'm caught. Might as well, tell the truth. Maybe they'll go easier on me'. Todd thought.

"Yes, I cheated. Are you happy now, psycho?" Todd admitted.

"I knew it!" Wendy shouted.

"First, stop calling my daughter a psycho. Second, not only will I not untie you, Joann and I are going to help Wendy tickle you. You're going to wish you'd never cheated on my daughter," Kate said.

All three women started poking and tickling Todd in his sides and under his arms.

"Keep going I'll be right back," Kate said and left the room.

Joann and Wendy moved to Todd's feet. They were super ticklish. When Kate returned she took over on his foot while Wendy moved to tickle Todd's armpits.

Todd was laughing and thrashing about. He screamed no every time they let him catch his breath.

"What is all the noise about?" complained another women Todd had never seen.

"Hi, grandma. Sorry if we woke you. We're punishing my boyfriend, ex-boyfriend, because he cheated on me," Wendy said scratching her nails into Todd's foot.

"I see," Wendy's grandmother, Barb said.

Just then the doorbell rang. "Oh, Todd that's your surprise. Whether it's a good or bad surprise will be determined," Kate said and ran out the door.

All the women wore low cut tops and when they bent over Todd to tickle him he could see their boobs. Wendy wasn't wearing a bra, because she never did, and her hard nipples were poking through her shirt. Suffice it to say, Todd's cock was getting hard and flopping around with all his jumping and bouncing caused by the tickling.

"Looks like someone's enjoying this," Joann said, pointing to Todd's cock.

"Let's really embarrass him," Barb said and yanked Todd's underwear down.

"Oh my God!" Joann said.

"Holy Shit!" Barb said.

"Now you know why I was dating him," Wendy said.

Todd's long, thick cock was throbbing and oozing precum.

"...Yes Todd's always been very ticklish. Ever since he was a little..." Lisa, Todd's mother's voice trailed off.

"Well, he's not little any more," Kate said.

"Todd, what the fuck?" his mother said.

"Mom?" Todd said.

"Todd, Kate said you cheated on Wendy. Is that true?"

"Yes, but really, Mom look at this. Look at what they're doing!" Todd yelled.

Meanwhile Wendy had grabbed a pair of scissors and cut off Todd's underwear. Now he was totally naked in front of five women, one of them being his own mother. And worse yet, he is cock was actually getting harder.

Lisa was looking. She was looking at her son's huge cock. Which was way bigger than his father's. 'I'm going to Hell', she thought. 'Well, if I'm going might as well enjoy the ride'.

"So, getting tickled turns you on?" Lisa said reaching out and stroking Todd's cock.

"It totally turns him on," Mrs. Frasier. Wend said said, poking Todd in the ribs.

"How about your balls? Are they ticklish?" Lisa asked, tickling his balls, while still stroking her son's cock.

The other women went back to tickling Todd all over.

"Kate do you want to have a go?" Lisa asked handing her son's cock to her.

"Don't mind if I do," Kate said. She used long slow strokes with both hands, while Lisa tickled Todd's upper thighs.

Soon Barb and Joann had a go at Todd's cock. Each woman had a different technic. Barb stroked really fast then gripped the base and squeezed. Joann used her fingers to tease the head, while slowly stroking the rest of Todd's cock.

Finally it was Wendy's turn. She went fast, then slow. "Okay, who wants to see old cheater here squirt?" she said rubbing her thumb under Todd's cock head.

Everyone stopped tickling Todd and Wendy rubbed her thumb faster and faster under Todd's head, while Kate and Lisa each tickled his hairless balls.

"Oh, God Wendy. I'm gonna shoot. Shit, I'm coming!" Todd yelled. Cum exploded from Todd's cock like a long, thick volcano.

Wendy dipped her finger into Todd's cum and held it out to her mom. "Here, Mom, how does my boyfriend taste?"

Kate opened her mouth and sucked Todd's cum from her daughter's finger.

"Mmm, better than I thought he would," she said.

Soon all the women were wiping up Todd's cum and tasting it. Except Lisa.

"I'll just get it from the source," she said and shoved Todd's cock into her mouth. She licked the head with her tongue and swallowed the cum that was still on there.

"Okay, you had your fun. Can I go now?" Todd asked.

"Oh, honey, we're just getting started," Wendy said. Then she got undressed, climbed on Todd's face and said, "Now lick my pussy while the other's tickle you. And you better make me come."

Todd's feet were tickled again. Then his balls. Then he felt a tongue on his balls. Then two. Two women were licking and sucking his balls while he was licking his girlfriend's pussy. Hell, maybe he should cheat more often.

Then Todd felt two tongues on his hard cock.

"What do you think Todd? Our mom's are licking your cock," Wendy said and got off Todd's face so he could see. Then, he watched as Lisa and Kate took turns sucking his cock.

Joann soon had her turn. None of the women could fully deep throat Todd, but Joann came the closest. Barb was next. Lisa and Kate sucked his balls while Barb sucked his cock. Todd was getting close to coming. Wendy was too. She was moaning and saying "Yes!"

Wendy finally gave in to her orgasm, which caused Todd to shoot his load into her grandmother's mouth. Lisa and Kate were still sucking his balls as they emptied their load.

All the women took turns "cleaning" Todd's cock again.

"Wendy, stay there. Let's see if he can give both mother and daughter orgasms simultaneously," Kate said climbing onto Todd's still hard cock. It wasn't at the same time since Wendy had just had an orgasm, she came again quickly, but Kate soon followed. Then Barb wanted to ride Todd's cock and Joann climbed on his face, Todd licked Joann and sucked on her clit, bringing her off in no time. Barb rode his cock to two orgasms back to back.

Finally it was Lisa's turn to fuck her own son. She slid her son's cock into her wet pussy. She couldn't believe how wet she was. Definitely going to Hell.

Barb came over and bent down so Todd could suck on her big boobs. Todd sucked and gently bit her big nipples. Barb felt someone licking her pussy and looked back to see Wendy. Then Wendy's tongue slipped inside her asshole and Wendy started fingering her grandmother. Barb soon shouted she was coming and her pussy tightened on Wendy's finger.

Meanwhile, Kate was licking Todd's cock and balls as he fucked his mother. Then she pulled Todd's cock out of Lisa and give it a few sucks before putting it back in.

Lisa was close to coming. She just needed that final push over the edge. when she felt Kate's tongue on her asshole that was it. Lisa clamped down on Todd's cock and her pussy spasmed in a huge orgasm. The biggest one she'd had in her life.

Todd felt his mother's pussy tighten on his cock and he couldn't hold back.

"Mom, I'm gonna come," he warned. Lisa clamped down tighter.

"Fill me up," she said," looking her son in the eye.

After they both came. Lisa lay down on top of Todd. He opened his mouth and sucked her freckled breast, liking her nipple. She felt his cock getting hard again.

"Seriously?" she asked looking at him.

"I'll keep dating you if you promise never to cheat again," Wendy said.

Kate whispered in Wendy's ear. She nodded.

"Amend that. You can only "cheat" with the five of us. Got it?"

'Fuck yeah'. Todd thought. "I don't know, that might be difficult," he said out loud.

"Get him!" Kate yelled. All five women started tickling him again.