Cheating Ch. 07: The Coworker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmmmmm, how tight was her pussy?" Sara moaned. I realized she had a vibrator on her clit while she was sucking me.

"Not the tightest I've had, but tighter than yours. Her ass, on the other hand, was insanely tight," I answered.

"You fucked her ass? Good thing I had you shower!" Sara quipped.

"Ya," I said, "she FaceTimed her ex and made him watch me stick it in her ass."

"Revenge fuck? Hot," she moaned. "Where did you cum?"

"On her face and down her throat. She can deepthroat almost as well as Karina," I said.

"Fuck," she said grinding into the vibrator, "I'm cumming! Cum in my mouth. Cum in my mouth." She started to cum and was stroking my cock furiously, sucking on the head. I came in her mouth as she was mid-orgasm, not as much cum as normal since I'd just cum an hour beforehand, but still a nice load. To my surprise, she swallowed it.

"That was fun," she said, "don't know how often I'll want to do it, but knowing you were fucking Mindy got me horny. It was kind of like, I wanted to reclaim you when you got back."

"That is a thing in the whole cuckold/cuckquean kink, just so you know," I said.

"Cool," she said with a laugh, "so I'm not weird."

"Not at all," I said. "Whatever makes you happy with this whole arrangement, just tell me and I'll do it."

I'd say the night turned out pretty well for starting out with a dead battery...

12