All Comments on 'Cheating Cunts Club: Alicia'

by Antryg_Windrose

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Back to usual

In the LW world. Crap piled a foot deep.

ju8streadingju8streadingover 5 years ago

the ccc needs caught and taught a lesson

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
What you wrote is a perlude

or an introduction, not a story. so i can't score it until the chaos reigns.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

when do the hubbys catch the bitches and start to throw them out now that would be a story and lets hear about revenge on the gay boys

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Awe.. I see the just8reading/justgr8/Impo_64/26thNC whiny bitch club is in session too

They (he) can’t help but whine and cry over any story where the wife doesn’t get killed or sent to skid row. It’s obvious he hated seeing a woman have fun on the story because he only has fun like that jerking his tiny peepee to the gay stories on this site. Now he will post tons of anonymous posts agreeing with himself and declaring how many 1*’s he will vote. I wonder if every porn site has their own power troll like we do? Maybe we should have a contest with the other sites to see whose little bitch is the biggest baby?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
@Anonymous Re: "Awe"

The only troll I see here is you, with your whacky conspiracy theories.

You must be a Trump supporter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
no idea where it's going

i don't care if it's not a btb, but i'd prefer it lean that way.

it seems very neutral currently, which i can respect.

i don't mind hot cheating scenes either. but that fantasy where all husbands are okay with it, or happier for it is just too hard to believe. or that really crazy fantasy where all cheaters and seducers are not only very very good looking and rich, but ....smart? really? and to top that off the spouses that usually earn more are clueless. that particular fantasy is more magical than harry potter to me.

but if you are going that route, let the rest of us know in a brief description or something. that'd be super cool of you.

Justgr8Justgr8over 5 years ago
Anon

I gave this story a 3***, but thanks for including me in with voters I know give fair results cuck or not. Sissy boy whining bitch may cost this author points with his crying like a pathetic wimp.

Antryg_WindroseAntryg_Windroseover 5 years agoAuthor
just right

I love the smell of despair in the morning.

penneydog55penneydog55over 5 years ago
Wowee!

Very Life Like" WHAT".....Sheesh! walking into a bar with a gun with the sole purpose of getting that cheating Slut!....Makes You think twice before cheating! ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ WOOF!......I ENJOYED THIS STORY .........See Ya!

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 5 years ago
Another HS kid masquerading as an author, thinking that somehow throwing gay elements

In a cheating story will made it fresh and Avant Garde. All it did was give it the rancid taste of chicken Hawks sexing prosti-twinks in public Park restrooms

Nutf said

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Meh

It started to get interesting but ended instead.

DominantYetServileDominantYetServileover 5 years ago
pretty lame

comments section more entertaining than the story.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 5 years ago
Trouble is, . . .

. . . how do the club members know that their husbands aren’t out banging their coworkers?

Usually the LW stories feature husbands who’ve never screwed around, but that isn’t real life. Of course, wives who screw around with enough different guys that they need week.y STD screenings aren’t all that frequent in the real world.

javmor79javmor79over 5 years ago
Ridiculous

This story is frustrating because the writing was almost good. Yes the concept is juvenile, and the characters are cartoonish, but the basic story structure shows that the writer has some knowledge on how to put together a story.

The writer created an excellent character with the bartender. This was the most real person in the story. I really saw this guy in my head. Then we get to the "Cheating Cunts Club".

Sigh.

If this were a name that jilted husband's gave this club, then fine. But that fact that these women refer to themselves as cheating cunts is beyond stupid.

Secondly, these women sound like a bunch of high school boys (ninth graders) in a locker room trying to prove how cool they are and how much sex they get, when in all actuality they're virgins. All these women needed to do was talk about how much pubic and chest hair they have to complete the picture. Maybe even compare dick sizes and joke about banging each other's moms.

Examples? Well, sure.

"...except for my little sloppy pussy, ha ha. He and his fuck-buddies don't seem to mind sticking their long queer dicks into my digestive system, one end or the other. Just so I don't kiss their mouths unless we're sharing down there, it's all okay."

Sticking their queer dicks into my digestive system? Really? Who says that?

"And if you're only giving away your pie-hole and your asshole, not your cunny hole, then you don't really qualify for the Cheating Cunts Club, now do you?"

Pie hole? Cunny hole? What woman has ever described her vagina as a cunny hole? Name one.

Not to mention the one woman who feels the need to have weekly testing done, but doesn't feel the need to wear a condom. The absurdity of that is just...well, absurd.

I don't want to bash this author, but the clash of the really good characterization of the bartender mixed with the horrible characterization of the women was too much. When this writer grows up, he will be pretty decent.

Antryg_WindroseAntryg_Windroseover 5 years agoAuthor
yes

I love the smell of despair in the morning. So brisk.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 3 years ago

"I love the smell of despair in the morning. So brisk." - Maybe I'm misunderstanding this, but it sounds like you're enjoying the reaction to your trolling.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

No

MC must be a wimpy cuckold

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Great story - very erotic- well written

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAntryg_Windrose@Antryg_Windrose
I'm a tall old honky guy whose cock no longer works too well but my tongue seems to be OK. I am firmly married and have no living friends. I fancy myself an artistic techie. Wilderness is near; civilization is far away.