Cheating Employee Punished - Ch. 01

Story Info
Boss and wife punish employee, but is it painful or arousing.
1.4k words
4.42
10.5k
4
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Amanda you have defrauded the company of nearly £20,000. I have all the evidence I need right here to proof it. My obvious action is to take this to the police and you will go to trial and probably to jail as well as losing your job. Your family particularly your daughter will suffer along with you. I will see nothing of the money you have taken and I will lose an otherwise excellent member of staff.

I have given this a huge amount of thought. The only way I might get some of the money back is if you stay working here and repay the amount over a period that is agreed. This would however leave the matter of your punishment unaddressed.

My wife has suggested that we should punish you weekly until the debt is repaid. We are into bdsm and would welcome someone regularly joining us in our lifestyle. This would be no easy option and you would have to comply with all of our requirements every time you visit us. I am going to give you the weekend to consider your answer. I hope you will accept my wife's suggestion, as I do not wish to ruin your life and that of your family. You will need to discuss this in detail with your husband as your punishments may at times be severe and your sexuality will be tested in many ways. Do you understand and do you wish to consider it?"

"Yes to both of your questions. Thank you for at least giving me an option. It scares me, as I have never been punished or submissive. I will not give the reasons I did what I did but I apologize. You have always been a great employer and do not deserve what I have done."

It was arranged that they would not discuss the proposal until after all the staff had left on the following Monday. Amanda had always known that she would accept the proposal. On so many levels it was obvious. The surprising one to her was that every time she thought about it she became extremely aroused. Mr Bennett was an attractive 50 year old and his wife at around 40 was stunning. They met in his office at just before 6 o'clock

"Have you made a decision which you and your husband are totally committed to Amanda?"

"Yes we have Mr Bennett, we wish to take you up on the proposal."

"Just to prove your commitment you will strip naked now. You will lay on my desk on your back with your legs pulled back and wide apart."

Amanda was surprised at how surprised she was. She had just agreed to being the Bennett's submissive but was stunned by this very simple request. She had been nervous but also very excited all day and now he might discover that embarrassing excitement.

She stripped quickly aware that he was not even watching her. She was not surprised that her knickers were damp as she pulled them off. His desk was huge and she was able to lie on her back with her head resting on one side of it while her naked bottom was close to the other side. He was sitting in his chair pulled slightly away from the desk. He still paid her almost no attention as he was sorting through some paperwork.

Amanda knew that in this position he could see in the greatest detail her swollen open pussy, her anus and the excitement that had grown stronger in the last minutes. He looked her in the eyes and said quietly.

"Are you always as easily excited? I can smell your sexual excitement from here and you look like you have had a prick in your pussy for the last two hours. Start by working on your clit so I can see what my wife and I will have to work with."

She felt degraded that he was still acting as if he had very little interest in her body, her sexually excited body. She had expected him to dominate her probably use her body for his own gratification. Did he even have an erection, she wondered? Would he fuck her right here on top of his desk? She found her clit swollen and sensitive and rolled it between her finger and thumb.

She usually rubbed her clit whenever she masturbated but never played exclusively with it. Why had she never pulled it and rolled it until it grew to twice its normal length like it was now? Would this help her enjoy a special orgasm? She rarely had the opportunity to just think about her body as she was now. She felt amazingly alive, if a little frustrated with his apparent indifference.

"You will now masturbate until I tell you to stop. You will not orgasm but you will inform me if you are getting close."

"I am very excited and it will take very little to trigger an orgasm."

"I do not need a commentary only to be told when you are approaching an orgasm. To ensure you leave your clit alone you will put this oblong paper clip onto it so it's snug up against your pussy lips. It may hurt to start with but it will soon change to numbing it."

She did as he told her stretching her clit as far as possible before closing the clip around its base. The pain was excruciating but she controlled her response to a loud long moan. Amanda had expected pain but not in this way. Her pussy was no longer damp as it had been but so wet that a small bubble had formed at the bottom near her anus.

Stunned by the pain Amanda was slow to start to play with her pussy. When she did she was afraid she would cum straight away.

"I am sorry Mr Bennett but I am very close. Do you want me to carry on and cum?"

"What I want is for you to carry on and not cum. Clearly we are going to have to work on you so that you learn how to control your orgasms. A submissive's orgasms belong to their Dom and yours no longer belong to you. To avoid you experiencing an unauthorized orgasm you can apply another paper clip, this time to your left nipple."

Being larger than her clit the pain in her nipple was even greater as the clip crushed her nipple. She adjusted it so that it was not too close to the sensitive tip of her nipple. She knew to return to masturbating once the clip was in place. She tried to reduce the level of stimulation so as to not approach the point of no return. Without appearing to be paying any attention to what she was doing he rebuked her.

"When I tell you to masturbate I expect you to do so. Just to encourage you, you will put a clip on you other nipple."

After she had applied the third clip she realized that her whole body was charged to bursting, yet she was not actually close to orgasm. All three clips were partially numbing the relevant area but they were sending mixed messages to her brain. She was aware that not only her pussy but also her bottom was now flooded with her liquid excitement.

Somehow she managed to settle into masturbating without getting too close to orgasm. It was a wonderful state of controlled arousal. She now felt better prepared and ready to be fucked than ever before. When he pushed his chair back and stood up she felt elated. The waiting was over.

"Take the nipple clips off first, then the clit clip."

Her senses were bombarded as the numbness started to disappear and pain flooded her brain. She knew he had brought her to the peak of excitement and now he would prove his total domination of her by fucking her stupid. His next words completely destroyed her world.

"Get dressed, go home and fuck your husband until neither of you can stand up. This may or maybe not be the last time you leave a session with me or us wanting your husband to fuck you. Either way go and enjoy it."

"Do you not want to..... to fuck me? I am so ready to receive you as punishment and for your pleasure."

"I can fuck you whenever I want. Your punishment is to be denied an orgasm not to be given one. Consider yourself very lucky as I am giving you permission to orgasm with your husband. In the future you will appreciate this moment. Believe me it is a very rare permission."

"I think I understand, thank you, thank you so much."