All Comments on 'Cheating for Her Husband'

by SecretLife27

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 2 years ago

Liked the story. Didn't like the humiliation part. There is way too much of that written in these stories.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowabout 2 years ago

That was hot. Loved it.

SecretLife27SecretLife27about 2 years agoAuthor

Hi everyone. I love it when you leave comments, even the critical ones because they help me improve. But I will delete any comments that are just nasty. Fair?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Liked that she was telling you and her husband what she wants as she's getting fucked. It doesn't get much hotter than that.

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

Cuck and voyeur are just redundant for the wimpy, sick husband.

ldlarry52ldlarry52almost 2 years ago

Mike’s wife obviously shared her love for dirty sex with him and he wanted to see her in action. I am sure she is equally dirty with him or perhaps she was demonstrating how she likes to be used. The kitchen encounter was very hot, especially the kiss at the end with fresh cum in her mouth. I am sure there are many dirty adventures ahead for her and Mike. Hope you write about them. Maybe Mike comes home to her in bed with some guy and Mike gets a eat creampie.

Anthony1965Anthony1965over 1 year ago

I loved this story!!! So sexy and hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I Loved this story very much. My wife is sort of like this but not so much with the nasty language but she does like outher men when given the chance.She has had probley 30 differentmen in our 32 years of marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Sexy story. More please.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous