Cheating for Her Husband

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she was finally quiet, still on the table, I walked over to Mike's side, gently lifted her head by her hair and slid my cock into her mouth. "Clean my cum and your pussy off my cock." She barely moved as she accepted my cock in her mouth. She let her mouth fill with her warm saliva and bathed my head and shaft with her tongue for a few minutes. When she swallowed her mouthful of saliva, cum and pussy juice, I pulled my cock out of her mouth.

"Kiss Mike," I told her. I watched their lips touch and their tongues slide into each other's mouths. Without a word, I went upstairs, showered and packed, and came downstairs to leave. My Uber arrived quickly. She and I kissed goodbye with our tongues right beside Mike, then he and I shook hands and smiled warmly at each other, and I left for the airport home.

END NOTE

Thank you for taking the time to read my story. I would be grateful if you would rate my story and leave a comment (good or constructive, just not nasty please!).

12