Cheating, Lying, and Revenge Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Julia): "I told you I can be yours if you just use and abuse me the way I need to be."

(Me): "That's like saying you'd be faithful to me as long as you could fuck everyone else on the planet. Not much of a selling point bitch, and you seem to miss that you've been lying to me for five years now without it even bothering you a little bit."

(Julia): "Then why am I here and where are we going?"

(Me): "The why isn't important and all you need to know about the where is that you'll probably enjoy it there."

(Julia): "I don't understand."

(Me): "The only thing you need to understand is that if you don't do what I want you to do, I have avenues to make you regret it deeply, and after last night I would enjoy seeing you in real pain. So shut the fuck up and just be the useless whore you are. I never ceases to amaze me why whores would even think men would care about what they think, understand or want."

(Julia): "Yes sir, I capitulate, and I am yours to do whatever you wish with."

(Me): "I'm glad you finally realize what you turned our lives into, hell maybe someday you might even feel some guilt, but that's probably asking too much. Now, what time tomorrow do you need to leave for your trip?"

(Julia): "My flight is at noon, so leave at 9:30am."

We drove to the strip club, and she got excited when she saw it, but I cautioned her that we weren't going in. I parked behind the warehouse and called Geoff to unlock it. Before we entered, I had her pose against and on the car, with her short in different amounts of buttons undone until she was totally naked with just her heels and clamp. I took pictures of each pose and sent them to Geoff for his mass text.

(Me): "Hey Geoff, are you ready to send out this text for me?

(Geoff): "Yes, just tell me what you want in it.

(Me): "Great, this is what I would like it to say. Come fuck my whore for $20 tonight, and imclude the pictures. Within 5 minutes of the strip club. She will be tied and open for penetration in all holes. Make a cash app portion for them to pay into to get the directions to where she is.

(Geoff): "You really are punishing her aren't you.

(Me): "Today she told me she needs this, and hell...she's going to get it."

(Geoff): "When do you want it to go out?"

(Me): "Give me five minutes and send it. I'll be ready by then."

I grabbed a small over night bag from the trunk and out her shirt in the trunk, as she wasn't going to be needing it this night. We went in the warehouse and found a nice concrete column and I attached to it a chain I had in my bag and locked the other end around Julia's neck like a collar. I spread down a blanket where she would be and put down a few bottles of water next to the column.

(Julia): "How long am I going to be here?"

(Me): "What the fuck do you care? You didn't ask how long you were going to be on that football field?"

I pushed an old metal desk over and just wiped the dirt off it with a rag for her to be fucked on and over. I pulled out her nipple clamps a set them tight on her nipples, enough that the pain was evident on her face.

(Me): "Tonight you're a captive whore, and you must look the part, but don't worry the guys will help you look it and act it. I'm finally going to get something out of this catastrophe that has become being your husband, so let's see if you can at least do this right.

(Julia): "Do what right?"

(Me): "Don't even concern yourself about it, just fuck and be fucked by anyone who shows up. You know how to do that don't you?"

Just as I was getting ready to leave, the mass text went out and I closed the door behind me, knowing Geoff would open it for anyone paying their $20. She has now embarked on her 10-12 hour "Fuck-O-Rama" while earning money for me, how fitting the night before her trip to fuck everyone in the company.

12