Cheating on his Yacht

Story Info
Angry at her partner, she fucked a playboy.
1.8k words
3.53
17.6k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shadejs
shadejs
15 Followers

She adjusted her shades as she warmed her body in the Italian sunshine. The sun glinted of the brilliant blue waters as waves lapped up against the beach. Paradise, or rather it would be but given last night's events stormy clouds had gathers over her and Dan. He was acting like it was all fine, back to normal, she was not. She sat in the sun lounger, lips shut tight evading conversation, scheming at how she could get back at him.

He offered to go get them both cocktails and she nodded. If anything she could use a drink and to be rid of him for five minutes. As he left a boat pulling into the beach caught her attention, it was coming straight towards her. She could see the V shaped wake cut through the sea as it motored into shore. A broad naked chested, with a head of windswept hair and a pair of darkened shades sat at the rear guiding his boat in shore.

He slowed to a crawl and pulled up the outboard, letting the boat drift in the last few meters. Athletically jumping out and pulling his craft up the final stretch until it was secured in the sand. With long, confident strides he approached her. She was fixated on his toned legs and muscular chest, until he smiled and then she was drawn to his stubbled jawline and wide grin.

'Thought I'd find you here' he quipped.

She could tell the voice instantly. How on earth? What was he doing here? It was a few moments before she noticed that her jaw had dropped and she was staring open mouth in astonishment that there before her was Sam.

'Didn't think I'd see you here' he lied

'Ditto' replied Lauren, realising for the first time today that her face was cracking into a smile. It was good to see him again. Very good, given at this minute she could see almost all her favourite parts of him. His tanned, toned abs beckoned her to touch them as he stood hands on his hips pushing his muscular chest forward.

'I'm just moored off the beach, why don't I show you the new boat?' The sparkle in his eye said it all, she had fallen for this before. She deliberated as she sat up, taking the leg of her sunglasses and chewing playfully on it. Let him suffer just a little bit she thought, make him earn it.

'I'll have you back in time for the sunset, don't worry' he quipped with a grin.

She glanced over at the bar in the distance, she could barely make out the back of Dan as he stood waiting on the drinks. He would be a while, and her disappearance could be the perfect scolding for his behaviour. She sat up and took his hand.

'Let's go'

He grinned like a school boy as he led her down the beach and lifted her into the boat. For the first time today she was smiling as her pushed them of the beach and started the boat for the yacht. There was a slight bounce on the waves as they made their way of the choppy sea. He held her closer, telling her to 'hang on' with a smile, she didn't need to be told twice and wrapped her arms round his tanned back, feeling her skin touch his once again.

He cut the engine back as he approached the stationary yacht. Jumping aboard and extending his hand to her, helping her step up and join him. The boat lurched as she took her final step and he pulled her straight into him to catch her. She giggled as she looked up at him, the bodies pressed hard against each other now, faces inches away. She could have held on to him for longer but he moved into the yacht, eager to show her around. It was straight out of a playboy's wish list, Gleaming white and chrome finishes with dark stained wooden interiors. He produced glasses of champagne for them both while he gave her the grand tour. The words were lost on her as she was drawn to his swim shorts, thinking about what lay beneath them.

She turned and admired the view back towards the beach, it looked so postcard perfect she wish shed could have captured it in a photo. She felt him standing behind her, softly breathing in her ear. 'It's gorgeous isn't it' his voice low and calm. 'Quite something' she replied. The hairs on the back of her neck stood up as he stroked her spine with his fingertips. Fuck that felt good, she turned around to see him smiling at her again, this time with a cheeky glint in his eye. She knew his game, and she wanted to play.

She turned around and placed her arms around his neck, looking into his eyes for a second, giving him the idea that she was considering her next move. When in reality she had already decided long ago. He pulled her in and kissed long and slow, relishing the taste of her lips once more. She bit his bottom lip as his hands squeezed her bikini clad ass. He pulled back and grinned, she knew he liked it when she was rough, it encourage him to be just the same. He kissed her neck passionately as she threw back her head letting kiss every inch on it. His hands caresses waist line and her bust, until his fingers were unhooking her bikini top. She gasped as it dropped to the ground, but kept on kissing him, pushing her breasts into him letting him feel their naked form against his chest.

She could feel the size of his erection through his shorts pressing into her. It made her instantly think of the previous times she had become acquainted with it. He was reaching down her bikini bottoms now, feeling her warm skin and her wet pussy. She briefly thought of Dan standing at the bar ordering them drinks, how he would wonder where she had got to. She was brought back to reality when Sam slipped two fingers into her and started caressing her G spot. She threw her head back in enjoyment, relishing his touch. She looked at him with fire in her eyes, he was doing all the right things.

'Fuck me how you want' she almost spat the words in his face, eager to feel him take her.

'Not until I've felt your lips wrapped around me' he replied coolly, as he pushed her down to her knees. She was more than keen to oblige, pulling down his shorts and taking his strong shaft in her hands. She looked straight up at him as she stuck out her tongue and licked slowly from the base to the head. She liked to take her time going down on a guy. Start of slowly, tease him, let him feel like you're the one really in control then give him what he wants. She played with the top of his shaft with her tongue flicking it over the very tip again and again. She could feel how aroused he was, even more so when she gripped his balls.

He exhaled a deep moan when she took him in her mouth, slowly and shallow to start with, building up the saliva around his cock. Before delving deep down, swallowing as much as she dared, rhythmically in motion, until she pulled up and out for air. While she caught her breath she looked up at him and grinned, pleased with her work. He looked back with a satisfied glare. She didn't let up on him, whilst she grinned she worked his saliva covered shaft up and down with her, twisting her grip keeping him hard.

She went down again this time with more gusto, she heard him moan as almost as if in pain, but she knew it was sweet pleasure, Pleasure from her. His hand held back her hair as she sucked on him, it almost felt as if he was pushing her towards his cock, face fucking her. She didn't mind, they had had that kind of kink before, if anything it turned her on, feeling his power over her. But this wasn't that occasion, this was a straight up fuck, no one party held the dominant high ground. Although maybe they could revisit that other some other time?

She snapped out of her blow job day dream as he pulled her up to her feet and span her around, she almost lost her footing before he caught her by the waist and she braced herself on the side of the boat. She bit her lip as she felt her bikini bottoms being pushed aside and his dick sliding into her wet pussy. He fucked her hard, all that pent up frustration from the blow job was getting manifested in his thrusts. She looked out on the sea as he fucked her, casting her gaze back towards the beach where she had lain not ten minutes ago. Fuck it felt good to have him inside her again, feel being in his presence. His hands reached around and played with her breasts, groping them, squeezing them, circling her erect nipples. His hands drifted down her stomach, down past her mound, through her bottoms and.....YES!.....locating her clit!

She gasped as he played with it while fucking her, flicking his fingers across its surface as his shaft entered her again and again. She moaned loudly, announcing that she was going to cum. He told her to wait. She could barely hold on, it was building and building, she looked back at the beach. FUCK there he was Dan with the drinks! She felt so fucking naughty getting taken on Sam's boat. She watched him look round for her, but she was too far away for him to properly see her....or what she was up to.

Oh God!, Oh God! It hard started. Just don't fucking stop she told him, don't fucking stop! Her body arched and twisted as she felt the pulses shock through her. She shrieked lightly as she felt there sweet bliss. Yes that's the way to punish Dan she thought, that the perfect way. Get fucked by a real man.

She was pulled back around and pushed down on her knees before Sam once again, as he presented his wet throbbing cock to her.

'Now finish what you started' he demanded.

She took no time at all getting him back in her mouth. This time there was no slow and soft, this time there was only one goal, make him cum. She took him deep and fast, caressing his cock with lips, tasting her own juices on his cock and mixing it with the saliva from her mouth. She squeezed his balls, willing their contents to explode. She heard him moan as she tasted his cum in her mouth. She kept him in her mouth until his cock had stopped jolting from orgasm. Pulling out she swallowed this load and grinned up at him, stroking his hard wet shaft as he look lovingly down on her.

'Are you going to keep me here or take me back in to shore?' she quizzed.

shadejs
shadejs
15 Followers