All Comments on 'Cheating Wife | Cuckold Hubby'

by KSWifey

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
neil439neil439over 2 years ago

Great start…setting the scene nicely…can’t wait for more x

Dj6969Dj6969over 2 years ago

Yes, very interested in hearing more please 😀xxx

GcoachGGcoachGabout 2 years ago

You are such a tease!!!! This one and the wicked stepmother. You lead us up to the excitement, but leave us hangin!!!! Not nice!! I do hope there is more here too!!! Soon!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

love this. Can't wait for more!

GashlasherGashlasheralmost 2 years ago

More to follow I hope? Very nice audio!

KSWifeyKSWifeyalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you very much and I'm so pleased that you naughty people are enjoying my erotica... :)

N2outdoorsN2outdoorsalmost 2 years ago

You are such a naughty, yet very pleasing wife. I hope you’re married and your husband is participating in your stories. It would be a shame if it were not so.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hope the boss impregnates her...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Cheating and cucking are not the same thing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"I hope you enjoy your listening experience!" If you had a better audio.. yes! I had to put the full on volume to hear what you said.

72slik72slikabout 1 year ago

What a great start to this series. Can't wait to listen to more of this soon to be very naughty wife.

awkwardly_nobleawkwardly_nobleabout 1 year ago

Great start to the story. This could be an awesome series. I'm assuming this is a test story since this was written over a year ago without an update. Did you turn this into another media?

Elgatoazul1944Elgatoazul194411 months ago

Can’t hear anything!

goejoe999goejoe9998 months ago

Exactly what I like

awkwardly_nobleawkwardly_noble5 months ago

The audio is awesome, but the video you did was even more fantastic.

Pantyboy723Pantyboy72328 days ago

omg please keep this going. your voice is so sultry. would love it if you could work in "you're so much bigger than my husband"

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKSWifey@KSWifey
In an online world full of beautiful women, I am delighted that you found me and are taking the time to read my words – thank you! Who am I? I am an erotic amateur artist who enjoys bringing fantasy to life in vivid 4K HDR video, audio, and photography. I'm also a thirty-som...