Cheating Wife, June - 750 Words

Story Info
A very short story about Navy officers reliving old times
750 words
3.97
4.1k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Charlie's sister was coming to visit and June was as excited as he was. She and Marla were first-year roommates at the Naval Academy and best friends throughout their time there. It was during one of her many visits to Marla's family home in Towson that she met Charlie and fell in love with him.

After graduation, June served a single term, rising to the rank of lieutenant before returning to civilian life to marry and start a family with Charlie. Marla stayed in service and would soon be celebrating her promotion to the rank of commander. She had also earned a prestigious assignment in Washington and was stopping off in Virginia on the way from Pearl.

Sadie and the twins were thrilled to spend a week with their favorite aunt. Together, the six of them climbed the hills and hiked the trails and explored the battle sites of the Shenandoah Valley. Eventually, Charlie had to go back to work and the kids back to school and the two old shipmates were left alone during the day to catch up on each other's lives.

On Marla's last day with them, they took advantage of the pool. It was like they were back in school the way they cavorted and competed with each other. Marla was hard to beat in physical contests, whether diving or dunking or swimming under water. She had kept herself in peak condition over the years.

At mid-day they took a break to sun themselves, lotioning up and stretching out on lounge chairs. Swimming with Marla and the scent of tanning oil and the hot sun above reminded June of their first duty assignments with the Sixth Fleet. It was a very exciting time for many reasons.

June felt like something was missing. She wanted to say something but she held back. Marla was her best friend. She should be able to share a thought with her without fear of embarrassment. But she was also married to Marla's brother, so there were some thoughts that were not appropriate to share.

Then, in a moment, the thought was given voice: "Do you ever think about that weekend in Cyprus?"

Marla didn't answer... with words. She sat up and, taking up the bottle of oil, poured a liberal amount into her hand. She sat down on the side of June's chair and began spreading the oil on her friend's shoulders. She worked it in, kneading her muscles and caressing her skin.

She untied June's top, lowering the ends of the strings to the chair. She spread the oil across June's back and down her sides, massaging the sides of her breasts with her fingertips. She worked her way down June's lower back. June shut her eyes and pursed her lips as Marla untied the bikini bottoms.

She felt herself being touched in places only Marla and her brother ever had. She reveled in lying naked on the chair as hands worked their way down her thighs, her calves, her ankles. She felt herself reduced to jelly, a warm, coconut oil-scented jelly.

Marla sat back and untied the strings of her own bikini, denuded herself, never taking her eyes off June while she did so. Then she reclined on her own lounge chair, lying on her back and shamelessly displaying her naked body.

June oiled her hands and straddled her friend's waist. Their eyes met and she went to work on Marla's shoulders. Years in the South Pacific had given her the most beautiful tan. June worked her way down to the pale half moons of her breasts. She pressed her own breasts against them and the two shared a long and long-awaited kiss.

As June lotioned up each part of Marla's body, her stomach, her groin, each part of her legs, she pressed that part of her own body against it and kissed her. With their bodies oiled and intertwined, they lay together and napped in the afternoon sun.

It was a year later when Charlie gave her the news. "Marla's getting married. She's inviting us up for Christmas to meet him."

June wondered what sort of man could have won her beautiful, talented, amazing sister-in-law.

"He must be a heck of a guy," she said.

"You think he knocked her up?" Charlie said with a laugh.

June imagined Marla's belly swollen with child. She imagined running her hands over it.

"That's one way to get her."

She draped her arms around Charlie's neck and pressed herself against him.