All Comments on 'Cheating Wife's Penance Pt. 02'

by TonyMA70

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I'll be one of those anonymous commenters you hate so much. This wasn't much of a story, and why would any woman put up with such bullshit. Find a new topic, you failed at this one.

carbilz4carbilz4almost 3 years ago

OMG!!!! Gets better and better!!!!! GREAT JOB

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Apparently, being a whore is contagious now.

photokenphotokenalmost 3 years ago

I wish Literotica would ban anonymous comments!!!!!!!!! I like it!!!

heathrowinneoheathrowinneoalmost 3 years ago

always enjoy your work... entertaining and erotic

WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 3 years ago

I don’t do anonymous. I’ll tell you straight up: you’re a idiot who has no idea how women think. And what state do you think allows public nudity? In most states, you can go to prison and get sent on the sex offender registry for urinating in public. You think she’ll be allowed to parade about butt baked? Hell no! She would end up in prison on a public indecency charade and can you imagine the shitstorm as she confesses that her husband coerced her?

Fuck me sideways. You’re a bigger clown than fucking Bozo the Clown.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Bad grammar, misspellings and the dialogue is a joke. I like the premise, but it doesn't really go anywhere. Exposure to the sons didn't lead them to interact with her. She's a tease to them. The husband is a tool. None of the humiliation is plausible. If you want to write kink, then go farther.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just how far is Missy going to go to atone for her giving Tim a couple of blowjobs? Bill, her loving and very considerate husband is exhibiting her to her sons and a whole bunch of people and all of these people are ok with this? I kind of like where this is going but I wonder when Bill and Missy are going to say enough is enough? What did Bill say to Nora the busybody? I must have missed that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This idiot writer is a perverted piece of sh*t. The story has no plot, just the ramblings of a sick adolescent imbecile. 1/5 and that is generous.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous