All Comments on 'Cheating Wife's Penance Pt. 03'

by TonyMA70

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
gentle_touch4ugentle_touch4uover 2 years ago

Great story. I can not wait for the next story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Make Bill a cuckold in the next installment. Only a stupid milquetoast cuckold can expose his wife to other men like that. Watching Missy get fucked by the boys in the club would seal his cuck status. Let the cuck in you come out of the closet.

TonyMA70TonyMA70over 2 years agoAuthor

Ah yes Anonymous hiding behind his mama's skirt after an attack!

AnnoyMooseAnnoyMooseover 2 years ago

Thanks for the story. Ignore the trolls. It seems that you are taking this in a bit of the vibe direction of 'Susan in Training' along with some of the 'Charity Auction' feel, both of which I enjoyed. Hope that the story continues.

Gym52Gym52over 2 years ago

Thank you for publishing this EXCELLENT story.

May I suggest that you work with a dictionary of phrases and a thesaurus alongside you, as in a couple of places you have misquoted various phrases which has altered the sense of your sentences. That being said the narrative flowed well and the story unfolded easily.

There is also the comment made by the great British statesman Sir Winston Churchill that ' Britain and America are two great nations separated by a common language'.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTonyMA70@TonyMA70
I am a retired carpenter in the New England area of the USA

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES