All Comments on 'Cheating Wife's Penance'

by TonyMA70

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
Bullrider14Bullrider14almost 3 years ago

Hope u continue this

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Ok story but unless there is another part you left it hanging.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I laughed out loud when I read "all rights reserved", who the fuck would want this pile of shit? 1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Credit where credit is due. You took the time to put words an page. Unfortunately it's not much more than that. Maybe get an editor, an English speaking one, and keep trying.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

If this is Part 1, you should so state in the title.

maddictmaddictalmost 3 years ago

Sorry Missy you might lose your young stud. Are these tears of fear or joy

auwingerauwingeralmost 3 years ago

When do we get Chapter Two? So far so good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

About as poorly written as can be done. Sorry. Awful.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Need to finish the story.

CZOFTWCZOFTWalmost 3 years ago

Poor pacing and grammar. You managed to take an erotic situation and make it boring. The massage was so painfully contrived and there was no element of seduction. I hate to be so negative but 2 stars.

CZOFTWCZOFTWalmost 3 years ago

Anyone else get a bitchy anonymous message after leaving a poor review on this story?

carbilz4carbilz4almost 3 years ago

Always love your stories

photokenphotokenalmost 3 years ago

good start! I look forward to part 2!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Well, we will see just how much love Bill has for his wife. He says that he is not mad at her but is disappointed that she did not come to him. He says that he is still in love with her and that they will get through this. I can foresee that Missy will be showing a lot more of her body to a number of people for a very long time. Also Bill may start sharing his wife with other men but maybe at gloryholes where she is buckled on her back with a ring gag and helmet covering her face giving blowjob after blowjob. Maybe some gangbangs with men and women? She is going to be humiliated for a very long time as Bill shows his love for his wife and her indiscretions. After a few months he will then divorce her and kick her to the street.

BertWilsonBertWilsonabout 2 years ago

Absolutely loved it. The bad attitudes who make ridiculous comments are indeed cowards!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Silly, poorly-written and unreadable... 1*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTonyMA70@TonyMA70
I am a retired carpenter in the New England area of the USA

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories