Cheating Wife's Penance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To his amazement she went to the window and opened the curtains wide. Missy placed her hands on the windowsill and bent over. "What are you waiting for you big stud!" She stated in a passionate voice.

He removed his shorts and plugged into her box in a flash before she changed her mind. Missy was totally exposed to anyone who walked by or drove by, but she needed to do this as a punishment for what she did today she felt. Missy did not care that anyone saw her tonight she just worried that Kora Nichols the busy body will say something to Bill. She could see lights from cars as they slowed as they went by, also the silhouettes of people gathered to watch the show. Thankfully it was over in less than five minutes and Bill was happy. Missy on the other hand was scared and didn't cum.

"Thank you, Missy that was a great love session, I always wanted to do that. Was it fun for you also?" Bill asked.

"Yes, it was better than I expected." Missy lied as she started to close the curtains.

"Leave them opened." Bill said.

Missy did and retrieved her dress to put on.

"Leave your dress off I like you naked." Bill stated as he pulled her onto his lap to give her another kiss. She faced the window and as he kissed his wife, he pushed her legs open.

"Anyone can see me if they are on the sidewalk." Missy thought as they kissed. "This is my atonement for what I did today." She continued in thought.

Missy gave in to her husband's wishes to display her and sat exposed until it was time for bed. They had another round of sex, but this time Missy got off on her husband's cock before he shot his load.

For the next month Missy had the candle lit on both ends. Her sex life was amazing. Tim and Missy progressed from oral sex by Tim and Hand jobs by Missy to oral sex by Tim on Missy and oral sex by Missy on Tim.

On the home front the sex life of Bill and Missy progressed also. Now Missy greets her husband in an apron only and she removes it when they eat dinner. Bill then takes his naked wife into the front room a few nights a week for a blow-job which she loves to give now and Bill returns the favor in the front room with the shades opened wide. The finale occurs when Missy bends over and puts her hands on the windowsill and Bill pounds her pussy from behind. Now when she was seen while she had sex it gets her off along with her husband.

"You are really getting into the sex in public scenario I can see." Bill stated after he came down from his after-orgasm bliss.

"Yes, after I got over the thought that many people will see me nude, I do enjoy it. It is a naughty pleasure." Missy giggled.

Everything was great for about two months and then trouble with a capital "T" came around.

It was a Friday night Bill came home in a weird mood Missy noticed it immediately. "What is the matter Bill something bad at work happened?" Missy asked in a concerned voice. She was ready to go out for dinner she had on a sexy little black dress as Bill promised her a meal at one of the restaurants which takes a month to get a reservation for.

"Yes, you could say that. I am going up to take a shower. While I am up there, take your clothes off, open the shades in the front room, and sit there until I come back down." Bill said in a stern voice.

Melissa has never seen her husband this distressed. She removed all her clothes folded them, went into the front room opened the curtains and sat down. "He knows about Tim and I." Melissa thought as she sat in the chair spread her legs and shook uncontrollably as the cars slowed on the way by to observe the hapless woman totally exposed.

Bill came into the front room with his briefcase he put it on the coffee table and looked at his wife. "Missy I am sorry I have not paid more attention to you. I have tried to provide a good life for you and the boys, but I guess I have failed." He said as he opened the case and pulled out a manila envelope. "It is not your fault I take full responsibility for your actions. I should have been more attentive to your needs." He said as he handed the photos to his wife.

The photos showed Melissa as she gave Tim blowjobs, and Tim as he gave Melissa oral sex. The messages', and Tim's fingers in Missy's pussy and her breast rub.

"Where did you get these photos?" Missy cried.

"I am working on a case with the FBI, the CIA and homeland security. The photos were handed to me today. They wanted to know if I knew this woman. My client has been blackmailed by the group at the massage parlor and we need someone to help us. I am not mad at you. I am disappointed that you couldn't come to me to discuss our problem. I still love you and we will get through this." Bill stated with conviction and love for his wife.

Melissa went to her husband. "I am so sorry Bill." She cried uncontrollably.

All rights reserved 2021 to 2031

12