Cheating with Husband

Story Info
Cheating with her husband and got her pussy fucked by a stranger.
2.8k words
2.21
13.6k
15
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Friends, my name is Shanaya. Today I am going to tell you a risky incident. I had enjoyed sex a lot in this short life of mine and I had decided that I will continue to enjoy it.

I am a voluptuous girl of 5 feet 9 inches height and have maintained my figure well. I have 34 inch full milk. My waist is of 28 and my ass is crying.

According to the needs of my body, I had married a man with a good body.

But there is a saying that the hen of the house is equal to the lentils... So for me husband's cock was equal to the lentils of the house. It was only about 3 months after I got married that I started roaming around in search of another cock.

I joined gym. I found a boy there. He was about 26 years old but in appearance the WWE fighter looked like a wrestler.

I started talking to him. And from here this Xxx cheating sex story also started.

In about a month, it got to the point that after that he called me to his house to fuck me. He had my naked picture and I had his naked picture.

Whenever I used to see the photo of his cock, I used to get a craving for cock in my pussy. When I started loving him, he also started loving me while kissing me tremendously. I also wanted to kiss her.

One day it happened that no one had come to the gym till that time. Only that boy had come and I was there.

We had come 15 minutes earlier.

He took me to the bathroom and quickly started sucking my boobs and took out his cock and put it in my mouth. For about 5 minutes he had made my milk red by sucking it.

Then he forcefully put his cock in my mouth. I don't know when 15 minutes have passed, I didn't know anything.

Now there were sounds of someone coming outside. I quickly shook hands and started fisting his cock. I was driving very fast.

He started throwing white material from his cock. 6-7 pichkaris came out of his cock and he became loose. I cleaned up quickly and came out from there.

I was very sad that I could not enjoy being fucked by such a strong cock and such a hot and curvy body. Now he was also eager to meet and I was there.

One day my husband had to attend a company party. My husband used to drink a lot, so that night it was sure that today he had to drink heavily. There was no assurance that at what time he would come back or not.

On this occasion, I got excited to fuck my friend. Husband left around 9 o'clock.

I called my Thoku as soon as he left. My Romeo left the house as soon as the talk was confirmed on the call.

But it took an hour to come from Saale. This mistake turned out to be a big mistake.

Now I will call him Romeo.

At that time I had put on a blue colored bra and blue panty and wore a flimsy nightie on top.

When the doorbell rang, I went and took him inside. He had a pink pill in his hand.

He fed me as soon as he came and said - now you will enjoy a lot. I have come after having two pills.

We both didn't want to be late. I was scared that the husband might not come back. At that time it was about 10-30.

Without delay, my Romeo picked me up in his arms and took me to the room kissing me. Our kiss was having a lot of fun.

He was standing, I was lying on his body. My legs were tight in his waist, both his hands were pressing my ass.

My hands were helping him to kiss by holding his head. The sound of splashing was echoing.

His body was very rigid. I saw the strength while moving my hands on his hands and started thinking that no friend of mine would have ever got such a cool fuck. Sholay was such a cool body, cool body.

On the other hand, my weight of 65 kg was not seeming too much to him. Perhaps he liked my milk very much because he was repeatedly rubbing my breasts with his hands.

I asked to take her to my guest room.

He also took me kissing tightly in his arms. On the other hand, I got off his lap and we both stood up.

He tore my nightie apart. Now I was in blue bra panty.

He kissed me on the forehead, put his hands on my mom and put his lips on one breast.

He started sucking my nipple from the top of the bra by pressing it in his lips.

Then my Romeo turned me over and started opening my bra hook with his mouth. The heat of her hot lips was making me sexually aroused.

My butter white breasts were going to be exposed to him as soon as the bra was opened.

He caressed my back for a while with his hot breath and unhooked the hook.

Bra swung on my shoulders apologizing, she had broken friendship with my mom. Then he extended his hands and caught hold of my mom.

At the same time he started feeling his cock in the crack of my ass. I was starting to get excited.

He was rubbing my breasts from the front and was pressing his cock in my ass from the back. 'Ah aaah... Romeo... slow... pain kar kar kar rahe hai yaar ah.'

Now I turned towards her and took off her T-shirt. When I saw his six pack from the front, I became very happy, every cut of his body was visible.

Then he made me lie on the bed and came on top of me and started moving his tongue on one of my breasts. I was feeling this heavenly bliss.

He was also rubbing my breasts and drinking from his mouth. I was also going to sob sensually- aaaah... how are you feeling my Romeo? That- cool my love.

Again he started sucking my milk hard. After some time he put his one hand inside my panty and started fingering my pussy.

Holding my breast with one hand on top, he was engaged in sucking it forcefully and was fucking the mother of the pussy below.

I was feeling, as if today he will agree only after taking out the milk.

I was stopping him saying 'aah aah please relax aaah mummy...', but he was not stopping.

I caught hold of his big and thick cock and felt the power of the cock and said- dear, take it out... I want to suck lollipop.

He stopped for a moment after listening to me. He had made both my breasts red like tomatoes and pulled the nipples and made them completely brown.

My breasts started trembling. He took out his cock and climbed on my chest and started hitting me on the face holding the cock with his hand.

I swear it was a very heavy cock, very heavy. When I opened my lips, he pushed his cock inside.

After sucking cocks for some time, he came down to put cocks in my pussy.

I took off my panty and threw it and jumped on top of it in 69. I put my pussy on his mouth and took his cock in my mouth.

I started sucking his cock like a promiscuous prostitute and on the other hand, he also put his tongue inside my pussy and started fucking my pussy with his tongue. He was sucking my pussy hard by holding both my legs tightly and was jerking in my mouth with his cock.

All this went on for some time. Now he made me lie straight and said- ah, come on, now I am going to put cock in your pussy. Get ready

I also wanted to enjoy his cock. My pussy was asking for his cock.

I told him - yes put it quickly; Just keep in mind that the juice should not drip inside me. At that time I was making this mistake in the rush of sex. Condoms were kept in my room and he was not going to stay even for that long to go and get the condoms.

He wanted to fuck me without using any protection. I also did not say anything because I myself was getting pissed off.

He lifted both my legs in the air and held them in my hands while pressing on my nipples. Due to this, my pussy immediately opened and came in front of my knees.

He started rolling the red betel nut with the tomato of his pestle cock on my lilting pussy. I left my feet in excitement and started sighing lifting me up.

Her legs were not giving her any pleasure, so she picked up her belt lying there and tied it around my legs and removed the same belt from behind my neck and made me in such a position that now my legs are in the air without holding them. Straightened up and my absolutely pink pussy spread open in front of him.

Seeing that pussy, he said- Ah... Today for the first time I am going to fuck such a pink pussy. He started moving his cock between the clefts of her pussy.

In this the door bell rang. I panicked right away. My husband had come.

But Romeo deliberately jerked the cock inside and started fucking without stopping. In his first blow, I was in agony and started crying. But regardless of anything, he went on giving jerks of his cock mercilessly.

I woke up - aah aah died just aah... leave it. Ignoring my screams, he exerted all his strength.

Now he had frozen his hands on the sides of my face and he was hesitant to fuck me.

There the doorbell rang again.

I was getting fucked for about two minutes. There was a panic inside me. The injuries of his cock were looking as if a hot hammer was hitting inside. 'Aaah ooh oh please please...' was coming out of my mouth and tears were flowing from my eyes.

She quickly cleaned my face and at the same time my husband's call came. I picked up the phone. It seemed from his voice that he was very intoxicated.

I said to Romeo - Hey man, leave it now... Fuck later. He untied the belt from my legs and made me wear a nightie.

He said - fix the hulia quickly. When I got up, he picked me up and took me in his lap and gave me a cock.

He took me till the door while fucking me. I was very afraid. I opened the door a little and first saw who was there.

My husband was in front. He was also very intoxicated. Seeing them, Romeo took out his cock from my pussy and separated.

He went to the bathroom of my room. Then I opened the door and took husband inside. He came straight to the bedroom and piled on the bed.

I started taking off his clothes. I quickly fed him two sleeping pills. He was drunk so he didn't ask what was the matter. Then he started going to the bathroom.

Although he was very drunk, but even then when he started going to the bathroom, I thought he is out of work. I quickly threw her on the bed and said- Baby, I was waiting for you since long, now you have come.

I quickly undressed my husband and took his withered cock in my mouth and started sucking it.

I was standing on the ground under the bed and bending down was sucking the husband's dead cock. My husband was busy saying 'aah jaan...' by closing his eyes.

Here I didn't even know when Romeo came from behind and pushed his cock in the open hole between my legs and started fucking me. I got very nervous when the cock entered my pussy.

I told Romeo with a hand gesture that please you go. But he did not agree and continued to fuck me.

His entire cock was going inside my pussy. From the front I was sucking my husband's cock, so I could not make any sound.

I continued to fuck like this for about ten minutes and in the meantime I made my husband stand by sucking his cock. Husband's cock stood up and started saluting.

On the other hand, Romeo was standing behind me and was engaged in licking cocks in my pussy. Now I was also enjoying his hard cock.

Then I realized and got up. I took out the condoms and put one on my husband Parmeshwar's throbbing cock.

My husband's cock was also very thick but not like Romeo's. Now I sat on husband's cock.

As soon as I sat on my husband's cock, I bit my lips with my teeth. 'Ouch ah...' came out of my mouth.

On the other hand, Romeo came near my mouth and started enjoying me by putting cocks in my mouth. The sleeping pill had shown its effect, so the husband was in a deep sleep.

I started jumping on his dick. My mom was getting up and down.

After about 5 minutes, Romeo caught me and made me lie down next to my husband. He said - Fist his cock with your hands... Till then I will kill the pussy worm.

He lay down next to me and started fucking my pussy by pelting his cock. I started enjoying myself saying 'Ooh maa aah...'.

He was engaged in pounding loudly.

My husband was in a very deep sleep, which was the effect of two pills. Today, I was very happy in my mind, while humping his waist on his cock, how this boy is playing his wife in front of her husband.

Now he came up and put his cock in the pussy again and started pushing hard. I was shaking completely with the intensity of his shaking.

'Aah aah abe ruko saal... lag rahi hai.' But he didn't stop. He was holding me tightly and was continuously giving jerks. The whole bed was creaking, the spring of the mattress, as if tossing both of us up.

On the other hand, my husband was also shaking in a drunken state. I felt like I was going to die just because I was at my peak and he was not one to stop.

I was buried under him and he was climbing on top of me with full weight. Just the part of his cock was moving up and down.

The bed was making its sounds and Romeo was rubbing me, biting my ear, grabbing my hair, kissing my neck.

I was suffering that sweet pain of fucking by making my moaning sounds- Aaah AEE oh my god... Aaah no Romeo... Aaah!

Now I was going to fall. I clutched the sheet in my hands and shrank my legs. I started convulsing, saying 'aah aah aah aah...' and I left the water.

But nothing came out. I had completely loosened up but Romeo kept on.

I said - Friend, come on in the same room, don't pick me up... There will be a fight here. He understood and took me away.

At the same time his cock came out of the pussy.

When he saw the cock stained with the juice of my pussy, he removed it.

I opened the second condom and put it on his cock. Now he made me a mare and started from behind.

For a few minutes he fucked me like a mare. Then made me stand.

He made me lean against the wall and lifted one leg and started fucking again. Later he fell.

I started sucking his cock one more time and he again took me to the sofa. He made me sit on the sofa for a long time and lay me down in different ways.

During that time Romeo left his love interest 3 times. Once in my mouth and twice in my pussy. Condom didn't work at all.

Then at around 6 in the morning he went to his house and I picked up my clothes and came to my room. I slept without clothes.

Around 8 o'clock my husband got up. His cock was standing since morning, so he lifted one of my legs and put his cock in my pussy. Suddenly the cock entered my pussy and I woke up.

After some fucking, he fell asleep again. I fell asleep too.

I woke up around 2 am and was feeling contentment in my mind and pleasure in my pussy. But I was also feeling pain.

Friends, now I have a friend of my husband. Soon I will present to you the story of having sex with her by trapping her in my trap.