Cheating with the Chubby Girl

Story Info
I betray my perfect girlfrend with my new curvy mistress.
1k words
4.5
15.1k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
youngdrew
youngdrew
43 Followers

Nicole was the perfect girlfriend. She was smart, kind, and beautiful. Her body was petite, and she knew how to show it off with her stylish outfits. All of my friends told me how lucky I was. Honestly, I kind of liked being the guy with the hot girlfriend.

But I had a problem. My problem's name was Sarah.

Sarah wasn't a conventional beauty like Nicole. She had incredible breasts, but she was a bit on the chubby side. She wasn't as stylish, but she did wear low cut shirts - especially when I was around her.

Sarah and I were on the same softball team. She was fun and easy going. We found ourselves chatting on the bench or at the bar after our games. We made each other laugh, and once the beers started flowing our conversations turned downright flirtatious.

One night I walked her back to her apartment complex. She invited me up for a nightcap. I really wanted to... but I politely turned down the offer and went home to Nicole.

That night I was good. But as I stroked myself that night in bed next to Nicole, all I could think of was Sarah and her big tits riding me.

The next week I went to softball high on testosterone. Nicole had a busy week, and I hadn't relieved myself since the night I almost went up to Sarah's apartment.

As the night played out, with the two of us laughing, flirting and casually touching, I knew what I wanted.

Once again I walked Sarah back to her apartment complex. Once again she invited me up. This time I said yes.

We didn't even get halfway through our glass of wine when we started making out on the couch.

For the first time in 2 years my hands were feeling up a new woman. Unlike then, I felt no nervousness - only excitement. Maybe it was the beer, or maybe knowing I had someone else to go home to took away my performance anxiety.

After making out for a while our clothes started coming off. I pulled off her softball shirt, revealing two D-cup breasts held in by her black sports bra. As she pulled off her bra, my eyes locked onto the most incredible pair of breasts I'd ever seen.

"You like?" She asked with a wicked grin.

After removing the last of our clothes we moved to the bedroom. I started to go down on her, but she pulled me up.

"No, I want you inside of me."

That's when I realized I didn't have a condom. "Sarah, do you have a condom?"

"No. I don't mind though. Just make sure you pull out - I'm not on birth control."

I knew it was wrong, but there was nothing in that moment I wanted more than to fuck Sarah raw. She was so worked up, and her pussy was so wet that my cock slid right in.

I gave Sarah my all right from the beginning. Her bed creaked from the force of my thrusts. I looked down, her small, chubby stomach and large breasts moving up and down. I had never seen breasts like that.

Sarah encouraged me to keep going. "Oh yeah baby, oh baby fuck me. Fuck me harder."

Her body responded to my thrusts. I started taunting her. "You like that you little slut? You like taking this big dick deep inside you?"

"Oh yeah baby. Give me that big dick." She matched my thrusts, her moans reached a fever pitch. I felt her cum all over me.

This brought me over the edge. I knew I should pull out... but I didn't want to. I thrust my cock deep into her and came inside of her.

"Fuck..." I groaned as I unloaded into her. She was still coming down from her orgasm, a blissful smile on her face. "I'm sorry Sarah, I didn't mean to do that."

"Mmmmm, it's OK. I'll take a Plan B in the morning. I like how I made you lose control like that."

We laid next to each other in silence for a time. In my post-nut clarity, the weight of what I'd done dawned on me. Sarah could tell something was up.

"You're thinking about Nicole, aren't you?" She asked as she brushed her naked body next to mine.

"Yeah. I feel bad for doing this to her."

"She sounds great. But did you enjoy fucking me?"

I paused for a second. "I did. I really did."

"Good." She whispered in my ear. "Sometimes a guy with a pretty, skinny girlfriend needs a slutty, curvy mistress." She kissed my body, slowly making her way down to my slowly rising cock covered with her juices. "Does Nicole like doing this?" Sarah licked her juices off my cock and took it into her mouth.

After getting me hard again she mounted me and started to ride me. She alternated between short quick thrusts up and down and long slow grinding back and forth.

"You like these tits don't you?" She grabbed her tits and pressed them together. "Your girlfriend's tits aren't like this." I reached up and grabbed them as she leaned back, moaning while she rubbed her clit.

"God your tits are amazing."

"Oh yeah. They're yours whenever you want them," she said, putting her finger in her mouth and sucking on it.

Her dirty talk made me want to fuck her even harder. I leaned up, flipped her around and started ramming her from behind.

"You like it like that you little slut? Yeah that's it, take it all in you little whore." I fucked her with abandon. She took all of it, moaning and edging me on.

She came at least twice before I felt my own orgasm coming.

"I'm going to fill you up again with my cum you little slut."

"Oh that's it baby, fill your curvy mistress with your cum. Give it to me." For the second time that night I came deep inside her unprotected pussy. I collapsed onto her back, my hands gripping her incredible tits.

She looked back at me, her face red, her hair disheveled. "Guess what baby, when you're tired of making love to your pretty little girlfriend, you can come over and fuck your curvy mistress whenever you want."

youngdrew
youngdrew
43 Followers