Cheating Wives - Kavitha Ch. 03

Story Info
Married Indian wife's affair with older watchman.
2.2k words
3.98
20.7k
17

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ORALWIFES
ORALWIFES
28 Followers

Kavitha was sapped of all energy as both of us recovered from the momentous, mind-boggling climax, and relaxed for some time with Varadan's softening cock still deep inside my cunt for about two minutes. Then he withdrew his cock from my battered cunt with a loud pop sound as he rolled away in the sweat soaked bed.

Kavitha badly wanted to go to the loo, so she gingerly stood up, steadying herself before she moved towards bathroom, Kavitha was astonished as the Oldman's thick white cum oozed out of her cunt, down her thighs and legs forming a small puddle as she stood for a minute. It was a riveting scene!

Kavitha for once was completely satisfied, totally! First time in her married life, she had to admit she had more than total sexual gratification. Only concern was whether this Oldman had planted his seed in her married Womb!

But right now, the whole bedroom reeked of sex; Kavitha liked this cheat sex with an older Watchman, for her it seemed a very good revenge on her hubby.

Kavitha returned from bathroom, she could see Varadan wearing the discarded towel Ok Madam as he hugged and with a brisk kiss in her lips.

Kavitha wanted some cozy sex talk endearments after sex, but Varadan knew the first rule of this kind of sex affair with a married lady is keep it very physical and keep emotional talk to a minimum.

As he left Varadan added: Just because we had sex, he had not lost respect for her and the respect for her will continue even more

Kavitha said don't worry Varadan, "In this bed I am your absolute whore, but a respected Kavitha Madam outside this room".

Varadan: Not only in your bed Madam in mine too, as he climbed back walked into his one room shed.

Next few weeks Kavitha's eager pussy received some serious pounding as Varadan used the sex starved housewife as his sex toy.

Honestly it was not only her pussy which received the full treatment; The Wily Oldman had painfully broken her anal virginity within 3 days of their affair.

Kavitha was initially hesitant but as usual the aggressive Old Ruffian had his away & now slowly Kavitha had started enjoying the robust anal fucking as the Oldman loved fucking her Ass, He absolutely worshipped her ass.

Most lovely part was Oldman loved her licking her Anal hole dry after Robust fuck, then he sent her into an Orgasmic orbit with his quick thrust tongue lick on her clit and pussy. she loved this routine.

Only Perplexing think for Kavitha was the Oldman's reluctance to take his cock inside her mouth, He mostly avoided by some clever means.

Well Yesterday after morning fun, Kavi was relaxing her face in chest as she stroked his cock in her hand asked him openly about the reluctance.

Varadan then tilting her face towards him said Madam since you had been frank & sincere. I think you had watched me naked before we started this affair few days back, while I was taking bath with a real cheesy smile.

Kavitha's face reddened in shame as she did not expect this rhetorical question, not knowing how to reply as she kept her hand fiddling on his black cock

Varadan quick to understand the married lady's predicament said, it is very simple Madam I am asking you this question because I somehow felt you were watching me the other day and that is the reason I masturbated thinking about you, honestly, I never had felt so much pleasure in my life.

Kavitha replied: with still reddened face - O god it's so embarrassing, It all started after I watched you taking bath, honestly after seeing this God's gift as she reached his big cock with her hand, I am not same again, you know Oldman you are real badman showing this to a married lady, now you have me where you wanted.

Kavitha added I enjoyed watching you & honestly, I never will forget this episode in my life, Varadan Uncle you have sexually liberated me.

Varadan: Madam I salute your honesty, but Kavi madam I have to punish you for that, with a big smile in face.

Kavitha: Oh, if it's any punishment with this big one, I am yours anytime

Varadan: Well then, do not blame me, The Oldman said with a wink said you have asked for it, let us do it one of the days, as he abruptly took leave of her.

Kavitha was disappointed; she knew the Oldman was not the guy for small talks, he usually moved immediate after their sexual gratification.

Next day morning in their usual sexual timetable of 11 am, Kavitha clad only in a see-through saree opened the back door to view the Oldman and also tease him with her sexy look.

But Kavi had a pleasant shock, the Oldman was sitting buck naked in the washing stone near the well, sporting a giant hard on.

Varadan: Madam Come and get want you wanted yesterday, it all started from here only, so let us do it the correct way.

Kavitha was shell shocked she did not want to do anything in such an open place, Oh god Varadan uncle not so openly

Varadan: Kavitha Madam all sides are closed, I have locked the gate too, please come do not hesitate. This is a one-time offer special for you.

Kavitha: OK, I will come there; let us do it in your room.

Varadan: Madam you come here first have look around, this will be most daring act -- never in life you would get an opportunity to do it in the open, see my black brother here, he wants the sanctuary of your lovely lips!

Left with no option by the Oldman, a Jittery & slavish Kavitha slowly climbed the wall & gingerly stepped only clad in her transparent saree -- she had almost forgotten her attire.

Varadan: Kavitha Madam my god you are so sexy in this saree, you are very bad tease totally naked beneath, my god I can see your nipples.

A very tense Kavitha walked near to the well near were Varadan was sitting, she looked all around she could see the place was covered almost hidden.

Varadan quick to pounce in his prey, do not worry Madam this is a different thrill as he stood up and pushed Kavitha down on her knees. Kavi Madam I wanted you to show me how much you like mine, as he then took her head in his hands pushing her face towards his big cock.

Kavitha utterly shocked by his words, her timid and submissive approach to sex, opened her mouth in total obedience as she took the thick obscene black cock in her mouth.

Varadan: Not so quick Kavi madam, I do not like half measures, Madam I will let you take it from your month only when it becomes soft. Agreed as he looked down on her.

For Varadan this was ultimate dominance, this sex symbol of lady, a married lady on her knees in this shabby under construction building area looking at him with a surprised look, with her mouth closed on his black bulbous cock.

Kavitha, she freed her mouth as she swallowed his flowing precum & then exclaimed "O god Uncle you really get some villainous plan, but what can I do, when you are ordering me with this big cock in front of my face, I have to obey as took his cock back in her mouth.

Varadan: Madam, please give me your hands as he took both her hands into his, then he said Kavi Madam Look at me as you enjoy my cock.

Kavitha loved this absolute degradation and dominance, as she felt pussy flooded with desire, she understood the Oldman was going to violate her mouth and pump his thick cum down her throat, my god, she shivered as she looked the Oldman's eyes and sucked hard.

Varadan then gently swayed himself forward, so his big, thick black cock waded into her eager wide-open mouth, Kavitha understood this Oldman was going use her mouth like a cunt, as he almost trying to put full cock inside as much possible.

But Kavitha however wanted to enjoy sucking this magnificent cock, so she started running her tongue up and down the full length of his pole, as his thick, long cock went easily into her wet, warm wide mouth.

Kavitha felt the full passion and lust; my god I am sucking this clammy hard cock of a 58-year-old man, jeez this guy is now literally fucking my mouth. He is 28 years older than my husband, a very low class, old married watchman and a womanizer, but badly I want him and his cock on my knees sucking out in the open sun!

Slowly Kavitha could see that Varadan was getting impatient, as swayed & bucked to and fro his massive cock into her trying to face fuck her. he started moaning this only made her even feel hotter, she starts sucking him harder, which in turn prompted him to fuck her mouth faster. Kavitha could feel her whole body shake gently with tremble.

Kavitha just could not believe, how she was able to take such a big cock fully in her mouth, she hardly ever done oral with her husband, may be few times as a newly married one, but this was a big step with a such a big one. Here Varadan was plunging his cock right into her throat with absolute freedom; she never felt any discomfort as the Oldman was doing it so quickly. One thing, Kavitha felt very trashy.

Varadan was clear in his mind, he was super aggressive as he felt he need to dominate the poor married lady because of her lack of experience in sex, he had decided unless this lady protest or very uncomfortable he was going to impose his dominance and this position signified his act.

This time even Varadan could not prolong his Climax, the absolute act and the place and very docile female meant he was very close, his hands then just grabbed her face forcefully and tried buried his cock further in her mouth in each his stroke.

Kavitha suddenly she felt his cock bulging like a balloon and throb like a fish thrown out of water. Kavitha knew that her old lover was on the verge of climax.

Kavitha stopped sucking, allowing Varadan's cock further access inside her eager mouth, as he let out a low groan. She felt Varadan's hands pressing her head very hard in a firm grip. She understood his cock was ready for shoot off any time, as he was banging his huge cock in and out of her mouth faster and faster and with loud moan.

Suddenly Varadan's body began to tense up as he quickly forced his cock even deeper into my mouth & then as started spraying inside her mouth, he pulled his cock out with only cock head/tip inside her throat. Then he let out a loud groan as she felt his cockhead explode inside my mouth.

Varadan's huge cock just vibrated & pulsed in her mouth and blasted thick lumps of his warm, hot semen straight into her throat. Kavitha kept swallowing, as fast as she could, greedily like a cheap whore. Kavitha could feel his cum leak from corners of her mouth to her neck and breast & even the flimsy saree as she tried hard swallowing this copious quantity of his cum; she just loved this absolute depravity as she sucked him dry.

Varadan pulled out his spent soft cock from her cum coated hungry mouth as he could take immense pleasure & feeling -- it was too much.

Amazingly Kavitha found Varadan's cock still semi erect. This after three minutes of stroking, full five minutes of super-hot mouth fuck and a discharge of such of heavy load; still the Oldman's cock was not limp, but semi erect, that too at the age close to sixty.

Kavitha was certain that this Oldman was worth entertaining and is going to prove something different; let me make my time pleasurable and memorable one, even as she felt the bittersweet taste of his thick cum all over her mouth.

Kavitha could not control herself as she reached for his cock and gave a kiss & with a pride in her voice, she told Varadan" for your age this is tremendous stamina, then looking at his cock, & you know, this is first time I have allowed a man to cum inside my mouth --Varadan, Now I know why your pole really deserves so many cunts."

Varadan: Kavitha madam you are the only lady I have taken in all three places meaning he had fucked in all her holes; you are special for me.

Well, it was glorious times, but good times do not last forever. Soon after a court case stopped the construction work & Varadan left to his village. However, that was the best sex experience of my life as it activated my sex life & libido.

Well even now, Varadan comes to my home twice a month and fucks me crazy- you know I am his willing whore ready for action any time.

End.

ORALWIFES
ORALWIFES
28 Followers