Chechen Muslim Swingers

Story Info
Bisexual Ethiopian stud meets Chechen Muslim couple.
2.8k words
3.47
6k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,113 Followers

Raphael Gebeyehu could be considered handsome by virtually any standard. Six feet four inches tall, lean and muscular, with light brown skin, thick dark hair styled into a neat Afro, and rugged features, the man carried himself like an authentic African prince, which wasn't far from the truth. Born in the City of Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, and raised in the City of Calgary, Alberta, this fine son of the Ethiopian Diaspora grabs everything that life has to offer...

When Raphael first arrived in the City of Ottawa, Ontario, to study civil engineering at the University of Ottawa, he didn't much care for the Canadian Capital. Ottawa seemed quite bland and boring, full of people whom he found to be dull, passive-aggressive, and quite annoying in their quiet smugness. In Raphael's adopted hometown of Calgary, at least, people knew how to have some fun.

In the City of Ottawa, people seemed to live for work, rather than work to live. Dull government town, Raphael thought, from the moment he walked out of the Ottawa International Airport the first time he flew in from Calgary, Alberta. This town had obviously never met a rule it didn't like, and for a handsome, carefree rebel like Raphael, this simply wouldn't do...

Raphael decided to make the best of his situation, he'd make Ottawa work for him any which way he could. After all, Raphael hadn't gotten into the University of Calgary, his dream school, but the University of Ottawa in distant Ontario had actually accepted him with a full academic scholarship offer. Raphael eventually got used to his new school, and made some friends. Among them a couple that runs a truly lovely little bakery.

Raphael had been coming to Argun's Bakery for a long time. The old-fashioned bakery, located at the edge of Vanier, the most storied and turbulent neighborhood in all of metropolitan Ottawa, Ontario, was something else. Argun's Bakery simply packed the best goodies in its industry. When it came to bread and cakes, and baked goods in general, Raphael didn't care to go to places like Walmart or Loblaw's, preferring the old-fashioned bakeries similar to those found in his homeland of Ethiopia.

"Welcome back, habibi," said Sultana Nuradilov, and the six-foot-tall, plump, raven-haired, forty-something Eastern European woman smiled warmly at one of her bakery's regular clients. Raphael smiled at Sultana, and took the delicious pita that she made, and thanked her. Sultana and her husband Ramzan had been running Argun's Bakery for decades, having opened it a year after they moved to Ottawa from their hometown of Argun, Chechen Republic.

"Thank you, Sultana, your pita is simply the best," Raphael replied, and he brought the pita close to his face, inhaling its fresh, delicious scent. Sultana looked at Raphael and licked her lips, then exchanged a smile with her husband Ramzan, who nodded understandingly. Ramzan, who sat at a quiet corner of the bakery, going over the books, got up and came to the counter.

"Salaam, Raphael, nice to see you again," Ramzan said, and the rotund little man, who usually looked short at five-foot-nine next to his much taller wife Sultana, gently nodded. Thoughtfully Ramzan stroked his dark beard, which was now speckled with gray. Raphael smiled at Ramzan and they shook hands, and then Raphael went to sit at his usual table, to wait for the next OC Transpo bus which would be coming in about fifteen minutes. Raphael had class at the University of Ottawa within an hour, so the brother from Calgary had places to be.

"You look handsome as ever, Raphael, I like your shirt," Sultana said, and when Raphael looked up from his plate, and gazed upon her, she flashed him a decidedly suggestive smile. Raphael hesitated, for he knew the come-hither look when a woman ( or anyone, really ) flashed it his way. Raphael looked at Sultana's husband Ramzan, not believing what the lovely lady was actually doing.

"Sultana you're right, Raphael must drive the ladies crazy at his school," Ramzan concurred, and then, amazingly, he winked at Raphael. The young man looked at the husband and wife pair that ran Argun's Bakery, and understanding dawned on him. I can't believe I'm thinking this but these two look like they're coming onto me, Raphael thought, astonished.

"Sultana, Ramzan, thank you for your kind words," Raphael said hesitantly, and the couple exchanged a smile, then looked at him expectantly. By then, Raphael knew that the jig was up. The brother from Ethiopia was only twenty one years old, but he knew what the deal was. Raphael was used to people looking at him, both female and male, due to his good looks, masculine demeanor, and deep, passionate voice.

Raphael had been with a lot of ladies, and a few fellas, and considered himself somewhere between hetero-flexible or bisexual, with a preference for women. In the Horn of Africa, where Raphael was born, men who liked men, and men who liked both men and women, kept their business private. He couldn't believe how weird the Canadians were, with their pride parades in the city streets. He didn't have a problem with them, it just wasn't his cup of tea.

"So handsome," Sultana echoed, with another nod and smile from her husband Ramzan, and Raphael returned that decidedly come-hither smile. It would seem that Ramzan and Sultana, Chechen Muslim immigrants, lifelong bakers and hard-working married couple, were coming onto him. The Ethiopian hunk didn't know whether to be flattered or shocked, at the moment he felt a little of both.

"Well, Sultana, Ramzan, if I didn't know any better, I'd swear you were some wild swingers hitting on a brother," Raphael said, and upon hearing that, Ramzan and Sultana actually giggled. They came and joined Raphael at the table, and the trio had themselves a little chat. Raphael ended up being late for class that day, but the brother didn't mind at all.

An avowed sensualist and sexual opportunist, Raphael is almost always down for whatever. When he heard what Sultana and Ramzan had in mind, Raphael was all smiles. The sexually adventurous Ethiopian hunk had been with women, and men, but never both at the same time. He'd long admired Sultana, for the tall, curvaceous Chechen Muslim gal had a big round booty, but he never knew what to make of her hubby Ramzan, who kept looking at him weirdly. Now he knew better.

A few days later, Raphael was the guest of honor at the townhouse that Ramzan and Sultana shared. The three of them had a nice supper, and bantered about life, politics, sex, religion, culture, and more sex. When one watches a threesome in a porno flick, everything flows seamlessly, there's no awkwardness, and everything works out. In real life, it doesn't always work out like that.

Raphael talked things over with Ramzan and Sultana, and the couple, while eager to play with him, had some ground rules. Raphael listened attentively, for he was most eager to play with these two. The last person Raphael slept with was a Hijab-wearing Somali Muslim housewife named Fatima, who sucked his dick and let him fuck her doggy style while her husband Ali something or other was at work, driving a cab for Blue Line Taxi. Raphael was eager for more fun, and the Nuradilov couple was just what the doctor ordered.

"Glad to hear you're down for whatever," Ramzan said, smiling at Raphael, as his wife Sultana looked on. After dinner, the trio headed to the master bedroom of the Nuradilov household, and got down and dirty. Raphael took off his shirt, and dropped his pants, revealing a nude, solid, muscular body. Sultana and Ramzan feasted their eyes on the tall, dark-skinned stud's fine body, for Raphael definitely had it going on.

"Come and get some," Raphael said confidently, stroking his long, hard dick while looking fearlessly at Sultana and Ramzan. The tall Chechen woman exchanged a look with her husband, then began to undress. Off came the traditional long dress and headscarf, revealing a curvy body that looked Amazonian due to Sultana's height of six feet. Raphael admired her big round tits, and when she turned around and showed him that big round butt, he had to smile.

"Hmm, Ramzan, I think Raphael here likes my butt," Sultana said coyly, and Raphael grinned, while Ramzan nodded. The short, stocky Chechen baker began to disrobe, revealing a body that was once-muscular and while having gone to seed, definitely still looked good. Most importantly, Raphael saw that Ramzan was packing, his dick was long and his balls hung low. Raphael smiled at Ramzan and nodded in approval. Let's get this party started, Raphael thought.

"Go on, Sultana, show our guest a good time," Ramzan said, and the stocky little man sat at a corner of the bed and began stroking himself. Sultana, taking her cue from her hubby, went up to Raphael. The two embraced, and then began caressing one another. Raphael's eager hands roamed all over Sultana's curvy body, for the porcelain-skinned Chechen Muslim Amazon was one fine gal, and he had been wanting to explore that body for a long time.

"You're even hotter up close," Sultana said to Raphael, as they began doing their thing. Raphael laid Sultana on the bed and began kissing her nipples while sliding his hand between her thick thighs. Sultana moaned softly as Raphael began fingering her pussy. Ramzan watched appreciatively as Raphael ate Sultana's pussy, for he knew how wonderful his darling wife tasted. They'd been together for decades, and she kept getting better, like fine wine.

"Oh damn," Raphael said, as Sultana grabbed his manhood and took him into her mouth. He'd gone down on her, teasing her clitoris with his tongue and fingering her wet, hairy pussy. Sultana squealed in delight as Raphael did his thing, taking his sweet time as he pleasured her. He coaxed screams, squeals, and an orgasm or two out of her, and once she recovered, the Chechen gal was most eager to return the favor.

"Hmm, I like how you smell and taste," Sultana paused to say, and she sucked Raphael's dick greedily, and the Ethiopian stud gripped the sheets, driven mad ( in a wonderful way ) by what she was doing to him. Ramzan, turned on by what he was beholding, decided to stop playing spectator and join in on the fun. When Ramzan came over, Raphael and Sultana smiled at him. The more the merrier, Raphael thought.

"Can I get a taste too?" Ramzan said, smiling at his wife Sultana, then winking suggestively at Raphael. The Ethiopian stud nodded, and watched as Ramzan put his lips on his dick head while Sultana sucked on his balls. The husband and wife dick sucking team sucked Raphael greedily, and he found himself crying out in pleasure as he experienced Chechen passion, times two.

"Hmm, I want to watch you two play before I get to experience both of you," Sultana said, flashing a lustful grin at Raphael and Ramzan. The two men looked at her and exchanged smiles, then did as the lady of the house requested. Ramzan buried his face between Sultana's thighs, eating her out, while Raphael put on a condom, and got ready for more raunchy fun.

"I love a nice ass on a woman or a man, and I don't discriminate," Raphael said as he lubricated Ramzan's bum, and then pushed his dick inside of him. Ramzan groaned as Raphael penetrated him, then resumed eating Sultana's pussy. Sultana rubbed her breasts together and smiled as she got her pussy eaten by her husband Ramzan, who was getting ass fucked vigorously by a rather passionate ( and well-endowed ) Raphael...

"Oh fuck, that dick is too much," Ramzan screamed, after Raphael had been pounding his ass for some time. Nodding, Raphael squeezed his dick out of Ramzan's ass, and the stocky Chechen baker took a breather, lying on his back, feeling sore down below after the butt fucking that Raphael just gave him. Raphael sighed, and tossed aside the used condom, then stroked his manhood. The brother from Ethiopia was still horny...

"Hmm, after what you did to my husband, I must try your dick," Sultana said to Raphael, and she looked at Ramzan, who nodded and flashed her an understanding smile. Raphael waved his dick at Sultana, and she grinned, and then kissed the head of his penis in a gentle, loving manner. Just like that, Sultana resumed sucking Raphael's dick, while Ramzan watched.

"Come here gorgeous," Raphael said as he watched Sultana get on all fours and shake that big pale ass at him. As previously stated, Raphael loves a nice ass, and doesn't care what race or gender it's attached to. Playfully he smacked Sultana's ass, and then went to work on her. After putting on another condom, Raphael eased his way into Sultana, and she began grinding that ass against him, welcoming him inside of her.

"Spank her ass and pull her hair, Raphael," Ramzan said encouragingly, and Raphael and Sultana glanced at him. Ramzan was once more stroking his dick as he watched his wife get fucked by their handsome, well-endowed bedroom guest. Raphael grinned, and did as Ramzan requested, gripping Sultana's long dark hair, and spanked her big ass while ramming his dick deep inside her pussy.

"Oh fuck, harder, habibi," Sultana squealed, and Raphael went to town on her, watching her big round ass jiggle under the force of his thrusts. Ramzan rejoined the action, and Sultana looked at his thick dick hungrily as he drew near. Raphael watched as Sultana began fellating her hubby even as he continued to fuck the hell out of her. The two men double-teamed the tall, freaky and very voluptuous Chechen beauty, whose screams echoed across the townhouse...

"Let's fill Sultana's holes," Raphael suggested, while the three of them took a breather, and from the looks on Sultana and Ramzan's faces, he could tell that they were all in agreement. Ramzan lay flat on the bed, with his thick dick in his hands, and Sultana climbed on top of him. Straddling her hubby, she impaled herself on his manhood, while a certain African stud came up behind her.

"Make it happen," Sultana said, and she turned and flashed Raphael a coy yet defiant look. Raphael took the hint, and grabbed some lubrication, which he applied on Sultana's backdoor after spreading her ass cheeks. Pressing his dick against Sultana's ass, Raphael pushed his way inside. At the same time, Ramzan bucked his hips, slamming his thick dick deep into Sultana's pussy. Filled to the brim, Sultana squealed in delight and began riding the hell out of these two passionate men...

"Damn that ass is tight," Raphael remarked as he filled Sultana's asshole with his dick. He'd fucked a lot of men up the ass, but this was his first time working that thick, adventurous dick of his into a woman's backdoor. Sultana groaned, her beautiful face contorted in concentration as she rode Ramzan's dick while Raphael's cock filled her asshole. Few women could handle such intensity, but the Chechen Muslim Amazon was truly one of a kind...

"Hmm, Raphael, is my ass tighter than my husband Ramzan's?" Sultana asked, while riding her hubby's dick, and Raphael, who had his dick embedded in her asshole, had to laugh. Playfully Raphael smacked Sultana's big beautiful ass, making it bounce, and she actually gasped in surprise. Instead of answering her question, he continued to drive his dick even deeper into her warm, tight asshole.

"Answer the question, Raphael," Ramzan said, and he kissed Sultana's breasts, which swayed this way and that, while burying his dick deep inside of her. Sultana moaned softly, thrilled by the multitude of sensations assailing her curvy body in the most intense, wondrous ways possible. Sultana hadn't had it this good in quite some time, and enjoyed every moment of it.

With Ramzan's mouth on her breasts, his dick in her pussy and Raphael's thick dick in her asshole, Sultana suddenly felt...it. A slow, powerful build up from down below, rising like the sea at high tide. The coming of an earth-shattering orgasm which left overwhelmed her, made her howl like a madwoman and left her a shuddering mess. Slumped over her hubby's body, Sultana sighed happily, and only then did Raphael and Ramzan pull their rods out of her spent holes...

The aftermath of that steamy threesome proved fun, if awkward, for all involved. Raphael, Ramzan and Sultana lay on the bed, taking a breather after the stupendous and wildly creative sexual acrobatics they'd just performed. The three of them hit the showers a little while later, bantering along the way. When all was said and done, Raphael took his leave from the Nuradilov household, and headed back to his campus residence. To many more nights like this one, Raphael thought, smiling to himself as he got home.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,113 Followers