The Fist of Ecstacy

Story Info
My Therapist Wife Learns a New Technique.
2.2k words
4.09
102.2k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jc1961
jc1961
252 Followers

Sue and I were both at home on a late Spring Sunday afternoon. I was watching the Washington baseball team's latest flame out on TV. They were losing badly. Sue had been pre-occupied on her work computer all weekend. Her private therapy group practice was thriving, which was both a blessing and a curse. She was one of the Managing Partners, so in addition to her client scheduling and sessions there was all the business management work as well. She finally took a break, joining me in the TV room. She brought two skinny margaritas she had made and handed me one.

"How's it going?"

"It's going. Had I known what I was getting myself into...."

"You'd still have done it all over again."

"It's just too much work."

"That's why you have a personal assistant and an admin staff. You need to delegate."

"I have. Now it's all the financial reports and new client intakes to go over. I've gotten some ones from left field. No pun intended about the game." She said laughing.

"Well, they're in worse shape than you are at the moment."

With that her mobile phone started ringing. She said she had to take the call, got up and exited the room. In the distance I could hear only that a conversation was taking place but no content. After about five minutes she rejoined me.

"That was Connie. At least one thing got scheduled correctly."

"Connie? She's a therapist, right? Didn't I meet her at the business kickoff party?"

"Yes. She's been helping me with a new client intake. We have to consult with an outside therapist Wednesday evening after we close our office. We're going to dinner first. Want to come along?"

"Am I allowed? I mean, you can tell me about this? No doctor patient confidentiality?"

"Well, I can't tell you who it's for but it's just a learning excursion. You'll probably be bored silly after dinner, during the meeting. But, the meal is a business write-off."

"Count me in then."

Wednesday at 6 PM we met Connie at a local Italian restaurant and had dinner. Connie was the bubbly type. Maybe ten years younger than us, late forties. She was one of the associate therapists in the practice. She was divorced, had two teenage kids. Physically she was on the heavy side, but very attractive. Long chestnut colored hair down her back, and always smiling. She and Sue started talking about work and I drifted off a bit. I heard my name in the distance and snapped back into the here and now.

"Jay, are you finished? We've got to get over to the therapist's office."

"Yea, I'm ready."

I was driving. It took about twenty minutes to get to the office location. Sue and Connie both sat in the backseat talking about work, but nothing I couldn't hear. They spoke about clients in a sort of code language I couldn't decipher. I'd love to eaves drop on some of their chats when they think I'm not around. We pulled into the parking lot of the building. It was mostly deserted as the office had closed. The meeting was scheduled for eight o'clock. It was a quarter of when we got to the elevator. We got off on the 3rd floor. All these medical buildings looked alike to me. We entered an office. The nameplate read, Dr. Friedrick Heinke, Therapist, and a lot of letters after that. There was no one in the reception area, but his office door was open. Connie took the lead and we walked into the office. It was good sized with a coffee table and couch and chairs surrounding it. We sat down and waited. Connie said;

"He's probably gone to dinner. He'll expect us to wait here."

Sue and Connie spoke in hushed tones, the office was quiet, like a library. I looked over my emails on my phone. After a few minutes there was a chiming sound as the front door opened, followed by the sound of movement in the reception area. In walked Dr. Heinke. He was tall, mid-sixties, pleasant. Connie introduced us, he greeted each of us with a handshake. He spoke with a heavy German accent. He sat down in a comfortable chair at the end of the coffee table. Luckily we had left it vacant. He asked Connie how she was. Connie was a former graduate student of his years ago. After a few minutes of pleasantries he took out a folder with some papers in it and looked them over. He addressed Connie and Sue.

"Ya, so I have looked over the information you sent. Very interesting case. I have not seen much of this come up in this country. This is more of a European sexual practice."

The word sexual piqued my curiosity and I looked up from my phone. Dr. Heinke continued.

"So, fisting tends to be very intense form of sexual pleasure. Not many attempt it as it can be painful at first. It takes practice to both master and perform on someone without injury, though if trained, can be done both vaginally and anally on both females and males. I assume your new patient is versed in this?"

Sue spoke.

"Well, I haven't met with them yet, but they're intake states it's the only way she can orgasm, so I assume."

"Ya, it can become very pleasurable but cannot be done constantly. Is good idea to rest the area and if having sex do it more conventionally. But not as intense so it can take longer to reach climax. So, I ask if you are ready to have a demonstration, but there must have been training first."

Demonstration? Really? I'd only seen this done in porn films occasionally. But, leave it to Sue to speak up.

"Doctor, Connie has been assisting me with some large dildo therapy recently. I could try an attempt at this. I need to know how to perform fisting as well."

Doctor Heinke raised his eyebrows, smiled and nodded. Connie rose from the couch next to me, walked over and kneeled in front of him. She loosened his trousers. He pushed against the back of the chair, raising up to allow her to pull down his pants. His cock popped out from his pants and Connie instantly had it in her hands. Their eyes were locked on each other.

"Nice to have my favorite grad student back again."

Connie started sucking Friedrick's cock. He smiled and brushed her long hair back with his hand. Sue and I were watching with both surprise and excitement. Her tongue partially sticking out of her mouth envious of Connie's playing. I moved her hand over the bulge in my pants, while I used my other hand to caress her thigh and found a space in her dress slacks for my probing fingers. I felt her thick pubic hair as I spread her pussy with my fingers. She slowly unzipped my pants and stroked my cock. We watched Connie and Friedrick in a voyeuristic rapture.

Connie pulled her blouse down to reveal her big tits. Freidrick squeezed and sucked on her tits. They both giggled and moaned. Sue then leaned over and started sucking my cock. I leaned as far back on the couch as I could to enjoy it. I lost my hold on her pussy, but was happy for her smell on my fingers.

Connie then stood, as did Sue. Both took positions in front of the coffee table. Sue gestured for me to get behind her. Freidrick required no coaching. We smiled at each other as we entered their pussies with our hard cocks. Both moaned as we stood there plowing them from behind, their belly's both hanging, their tits swinging.

After only a few thrusts Freidrick laid Connie back on the table and fucked her hard. Sue sat back on the arm of the couch. I knelt spread her legs and ate her pussy while she watched the other two fuck. She was over the top excited now, grabbing her tits and pressing the back of my head tight against her cunt.

"OHHHH!!! YEA Fred, YEA! I'm coming!

"YA CONNIE, YA!!! Your pussy is so good!

Connie came loudly. After a moment, Freidrick pulled out of Connie. He hadn't as yet come.

"Jay, may I fuck your wife?"

Sue sat instantly on the couch and held her legs up, looking at me and smiling. I stood to the side as Freiderick stroked his cock hard. He smacked Sue's waiting cunt several times and stuck his cock in her. Sue reared back, moaning. Freidrick held her legs back and fucked her hard. Connie, still laying on the table reached out and took my cock. She pulled me over to her and started sucking it saying;

"Yea, Sue told me you like to watch her getting fucked. Look at that big dick in your wife, stretching her pussy."

Freidrick continued for a few minutes, then abruptly pulled out of Sue.

"It's time now I think. Sue, stand on this table."

Connie moved as Sue stood on the coffee table. Freidrick moved Connie behind Sue. He motioned for me to kneel in front of Sue. He then told her to squat down. As she did, Connie supported her from behind. He reached across to an end table next to his chair and grabbed a tube of lubricant and a couple hand towels. He squeezed a generous amount of the lube on my hand, then his. He spread the lube in his hand on Sue's pussy. She flinched slightly as it must have been cold. He motioned me to spread the lube in my hand all over it. He toweled off my left hand. He then took me by the right wrist and guided me toward Sue's pussy.

"You will do this Jay. Sue, be ready."

Freidrick showed me how he wanted me to hold my hand. Fingers tight together, coming to a sort of point. He pushed my fingers into Sue's lubed cunt. There was some resistance at first, and Sue pulled back some.

"Relax Sue. This will be alright."

He continued to push my hand in. It must have been the dildo training she mentioned as Sue's pussy began to open, spreading to take my fingers.

"Keep going Jay, that's it. YA!"

My fingers, then my thumb were seemingly devoured by my wife's pussy.

"Sue, move up and down on his hand. Jay, thrust very, very lightly."

Sue and I both did as he said. While she was being fisted, Freidrick stood up on the table. Connie was still supporting her from the back, as Freidrick shoved his cock in Sue's mouth.

"Now, suck my cock as your husband fucks your hungry pussy. Jay, press a little harder now."

Sue moaned loudly but couldn't move anywhere with her pussy and mouth both full. I was so excited I stroked my cock with my left hand. I could feel Sue's cunt become wetter and wetter.

"Yea Babe, that's it. You're gonna come!'

"Mmmmm, MMMMMM! MMMMMMM!!!!!!!"

She came, her squirt running down my wrist. Closer to the entrance to her steaming hot cunt, she was creaming. Freidrick then pulled out of her mouth, shooting his load all over Sue and Connie's faces. Sue was now yelling and trembling as her hard orgasm ravished her. As it passed I eased my and out of her pussy and stood up. I got as close as I could to her on the table, stroking my cock.

"AHHH, YEA, YEA!!!!! FUCK!!!!!"

I exploded. Shooting cum all over Sue's hairy wet used cunt. I stood there, shaking it until every last drop possible was on her belly and pussy. I grabbed one of the hand towels and stuck it between her legs, wiping the mess up. Our eyes locked, both of us breathing heavily. A primal look on both our faces, as if ecstasy had become rapture. We had to help Sue to a standing position, her legs were cramping. As we got dressed, Doctor Freidrick explained more about technique and practicing our new found form of sexual pleasure. He complimented Sue on how easy a pupil she was. After we were dressed, the Doctor bid us goodnight and said if we needed his services again to please inquire. We left the office building and dropped Connie back at the restaurant where her car was parked. She hugged Sue and said she'd call her tomorrow. It was a quiet ride home. Once there we both showered and climbed into bed. It was after midnight.

"Did you enjoy that? Did it hurt?"

"More pressure than pain. I wouldn't do it a lot. I'm sure I'll be sore in a few hours. It was an unusual experience, but I did enjoy it."

"I liked doing it to you. Making you come like that."

We snuggled up together and fell asleep. My last thoughts that night were of how far we'd come on this journey in the last three years, and how much further we would go.

jc1961
jc1961
252 Followers