Check Mate Ch. 02 - Driving Home Naked

Story Info
Running out of gas when driving naked causes a problem.
2k words
4.66
3.7k
8

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/14/2023
Created 09/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(I did not intend to write a sequel to my story "Check Mate", but when a reader asked if I had to drive home naked, my fantasy was triggered. Many thanks again to Literotica Editor A13579, for his corrections and suggestions.)

"Can I take some photos of you?"

Jim's question caught me a little by surprise. I was still completely naked, enjoying the thoughts of our unusual chess game. But his question also immediately excited me again.

"I didn't know you were interested in naked men."

"Me neither. But I just found out."

Of course I wanted nothing more than to be photographed by Jim, so we walked through his large garden, looking for beautiful settings for our shoot. I tried to think of all kinds of other things to avoid walking around with a hard-on all the time, but that didn't really work. Jim ended up shooting more than 100 photos.

After we got back to his house, we relaxed over iced coffees on his terrace.

"You're really addicted to walking around naked, aren't you?" Jim asked.

"Oh yes, absolutely," I laughed, "I would love to walk around everywhere without clothes permanently."

We were silent for a while. I could tell that Jim wanted to say something, but didn't really know how. Finally he stammered: "I ehhhh, I dream about it sometimes too, but I've never dared to do it."

I told him that it took me a long time until I finally dared to walk naked in public places. At first they were very short adventures, hidden behind the bushes or something. Gradually, I had became more and more daring, and now I don't really care anymore if people see me naked. I have actually started to find it more and more exciting.

"I thought of something." Jim spoke slowly and deliberately. "If I ever want to do it, I'd have to force myself. So I suggest we play a game of blitz chess. Afterwards we'll drive to your house in our own cars. If you win, you get your clothes back and mine with them. You take them with you in your car. If I win, you won't get your clothes back."

I recognized his feeling. In the past, before I really dared to walk outside naked, the thought of being forced to be naked in public would really turn me on. But when the time finally came, I had backed down.

"Okay, I accept the challenge," I smiled. I had never won a game of speed chess against him before, and was curious whether he would dare to let me win.

Jim lost a bishop and a knight within the first few moves. He really seemed set on losing. Then he feigned putting his queen in a dangerous position but suddenly changed his mind. Because he had to do something quickly, he sacrificed a pawn. With that move, the game quickly turned in his favor. Although I could just grab his pieces, I didn't really have my defense in order. And before I knew it, Jim had already cleared his backlog. As always, he took the initiative after a few minutes and quickly wiped me off the board.

"I really thought you were going to let me win," I said.

"I wanted that too, but in the end I didn't dare," he replied, a little embarrassed.

I shared that I completely understood and that I had gone through the same process countless times. "One day you'll actually make it happen, trust me."

"You can go already, I'll grab your clothes and come after you. I always drive faster than you in that old barrel of yours," Jim laughed.

I got into my car, still stark naked, and drove down the street. Just after I turned onto the highway, Jim passed by, honking and waving. He soon disappeared into the distance.

Only then did I remember that I had neglected to have the "Low Fuel" light fixed for a while. And that the fuel gauge was awfully close to 0. Was there 10 liters left in the tank? Or just 5? Or 1? Or..... If the light had still worked, I would have known that I could drive about 20 kilometers after it came on. But now I had no idea whether I would make it home or whether I would be stranded somewhere along the road.

It was now dark. Running out of gas on the side of the road actually seemed like the worst option to me. Then I would just have to wait and see if someone would stop, not to mention how they would react. If I were to choose the pump with the payment terminal at the next gas station, at least I wouldn't have to go to the cashier to pay. I would be in full light and of course be registered on the CCTV, but that was the least negstive of the options I could quickly think of.

So I took the exit to the gas station with the large truck parking along the highway. As I had already planned, I stopped at the pump with the payment machine. I turned around to get my wallet out of my pocket..... And then I panicked.

My pants were in Jim's car, and so was my wallet. I realized that my situation was even more dire than I previously thought. My problem was no longer just that I had to fill up and pay for gas naked, but that I could not pay at all. And in normal situations, if you accidentally don't have any money with you, you can leave your watch, or driver's license, or passport as a guarantee that you will come back to pay. But I had nothing to give as collateral. And call Jim? Unfortunately, my phone was also in a pocket.

Once again I had to weigh the different possibilities. Walking into the store where the cashier was sitting and explaining the situation seemed hopeless to me. I suspected they would be more likely to call the police than help me. I also found it risky to knock on the door of passenger cars or campers. With a bit of bad luck, I would have a bunch of angry parents after me. So there was only one option left: approach one of the truckers. If you believe the stories about truck stops, they certainly wouldn't get upset. Maybe even the opposite.

I drove to the truck parking lot, turned off the engine, and hesitated. I knew I had to get out, but it was terrifying. After a few deep breaths, I opened the door and stepped onto the asphalt. I walked to the nearest truck and knocked on the door. It took a while before the window was opened and a man looked down.

"Hey, what's that? Who are you? Why are you looking like that? Hahahaha" The trucker could hardly stop laughing.

I told him my situation and the more I said, the harder he laughed.

"Okay," he chuckled, "let me think about how I can best help you."

"With 10 euros I can easily get home."

"And what good does it do me if I give you 10 euros?"

"I promise to pay you back tonight."

"I have a better idea: I will fill your tank with 5 liters and as an extra you will also receive 2 ml of warm juices from me."

His naughty expression immediately confirmed what I thought he meant. I didn't have much choice. And he was quite an attractive man, so I didn't really need much of a choice and asked him: "Where do you want to deliver your juices?"

"When I'm with strangers, I always go in through the front door first," he chuckled.

He opened his pants and pulled out a cute dangling cock. I softly stroked it and took the tip between my thumb and index finger. With my thumb I started to make gentle circular movements over the skin just below his cockhead. His cock started to grow in small jerks, while he let out soft moans. It didn't take long for his rod to reach full strength.

The man now lay down on the hood of my car and I bent over to reach his cock with my lips. I slowly slid my mouth over his cockhead and pushed down gently, so that his entire cock gradually disappeared into my mouth. It wasn't very long, but it was thicker than I was used to, so his tool filled me up quite a bit.

The trucker became quite aroused by my blowjob and his soft moans turned into screams that he tried to suppress, but without success. His sounds made me even hornier than I already was from the feeling of his cock in my mouth.

Suddenly I thought I felt something behind me. A brief touch that was gone immediately. But then I felt it again and heard suppressed laughter. Before I fully realized it, my buttocks were pulled apart and a warm rod was pushed in bit by bit. There seemed to be no end to it. When two balls finally collided with my buttocks I was filled super deep.

The heavenly feeling of the sliding rod in my ass made it more difficult to fully concentrate on the trucker, but when the man behind me started fucking in a steady rhythm, my head automatically went up and down. Forced by the heavy thrusts, I now fucked the trucker much harder with my mouth. His cries became longer and louder and after a few minutes he began to jerk violently. Then he froze, let out a crazy scream and shot his full load into my mouth.

As the cum seeped through my lips I tried to get up. Because of the man who was working on me from behind, I could only lift my head a little. Out of the corner of my eye I saw that a naked man had laid down on my bonnet next to the trucker. I felt the man behind me grab my shoulders, pull me upright and to the side, and then lower me back over the new man. I saw that man's stiff cock coming towards me and as the ass fucker resumed his rhythm I was immediately forced to give a second blowjob at full force.

It took a few minutes until the man behind me started moaning louder and louder. His movements became wilder. Suddenly he froze and shortly afterwards I felt his warm juices flowing into me. He made some more wild movements, causing the cock in front of me to pop out of my mouth just as its owner started to squirt. His loads landed on my face.

Satisfied, I stood up and turned around. 3 heavenly eyes stared at me. "This was something I will never forget," said one of the men.

"Okay, now time to fill my other tank," I laughed. "3 x 5 is 15 liter."

The trucker took out his wallet and gave me a 50 euro bill. "That should be more than enough."

I hesitated for a moment. "You would fill my tank if you could fill anything else. Now I have to do it myself."

"Yes," he replied, "but we thought it would be fun to watch you standing there naked at the pump and payment terminal.

I sighed deeply, said nothing more, got into my car and drove to the pump. I walked to the payment machine and inserted my 50 euro note. I ignored the curious looks of the people who were looking at my face, where the cum was still dripping.

After the pump stopped I hung the hose back, said goodbye to the trucker and the other men and drove home.

"What happened to you?" Jim asked when he saw me get out.

I told what had happened to me. He felt quite embarrassed, but I thanked him for the unforgettable adventure he had given me. When he wanted to drive away, I stopped him for a moment. "If you really want to make your return trip exciting, you should leave your clothes here," I said.

"I might do that one day," he said, "but right now it's too soon for that."

I jerked off in the shower and then fell into a long, deep sleep.