All Comments on 'Checking on the Neighbors Pt. 02'

by Cockhole

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
tight belly will swell with a black baby

She is unprotected, he shot a load of black cum into her love canal, now tell us about the huge belly, and even more craving for black cum, she would be ripe for selling during her pregnancy, and the huge milk factories, I love black cock loving married white women, nothing better than knocking up the perfect little wives and mother's with black cum.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great So Far

Can't wait for the next installment where her husband finds out! Bet he'll be thrilled-wouldn't you be!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Perfect as always!

Another great interracial story! I look forward to more of your literary erotica! I hope you have many more interracial stories planned for 2017 and beyond! I'd love to be the star of a future interracial story of yours! One story possibility is a big fantasy of mine about going shopping on 'Black Friday' and being seduced & impregnated by a big black cock while my husband Jim is at home completely clueless that his once faithful wife, Adriana, is being taken by an amazing black cock that gives her a new meaning to 'Black Friday'! Well, keep up the great works and Happy New Year!

Your biggest fan,

Adriana

rclinkrclinkover 7 years ago
END

Is this the end to the story or end of part 2? Surely the mother and husband find out or are we to draw our own conclusions. Hope there is more and also still waiting for the next installment on Helping the Elderly.

CockholeCockholeover 7 years agoAuthor
Thanks for Reading

I have part of Part 3 done for "Neighbors," so, no, not the end of the story.

"Helping the Elderly 4" is still being drafted.

Thanks!

CH

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wish my man were in town. This got me worked up.

I LOVE that you didn't write the twins into forcing Liz to resume their sex play. Their restraint and patience were rewarded with the passion of a wanton woman who couldn't pass up such good dick. It's almost impossible to walk away from that situation without indulging. My only request would be to add descriptives for her physical sensations, especially when she was penetrated the first time down by the lake. I'm looking forward to reading further chapters.

Is there a way for me to receive a notification when you post the next installment?

Thank you for presenting sexy black men with decent breeding. I like rougher characters, too, but not every story requires a thug or demeaning language.

Irene, a fan

CockholeCockholeover 7 years agoAuthor
Thanks for Reading

Irene,

I usually post a notice when I upload a new chapter. Right now, I am rotating my stories just to keep myself interested in the process. Motivation is a big deal. The more motivated I am, the better and more fluent my work (at least in my opinion). You can always message me and I will let you know where I stand with a story.

CH

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More

Your my new favourite write can't wait for more am checking back ever day

Cinnamon_SpiceCinnamon_Spiceover 7 years ago
Well done great read

Wow,I am so wet after reading this and your other stories. Can't wait to read the next chapter of all of your works hoping that each will have more to come . I am a BBC cum slut love to read about it so I can put myself in the storyline.

Your fan

Cinn

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great stuff

When will part 3 be out?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I, also, can not wait for Part 3 to be posted.

I didn't think Part 2 could be as good as Part one was...Boy was I mistaken!! Her willingly being used like that...OMG...sooooooooo HOT and I joined her in the being soaking wet and by own nipples stuck out for the whole world to see.

kisses,

catt....(Tom's sub/slut, BC loving 'shared' wife)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I see I'm not the only one

What about part 3???

I would love to read about how she becomes theirs personal little fucktoy and slut.

Do please go on

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Another fave

A man rubbing his pre cum on my lips and cheeks and slapping my pushy with his cock always drives me wild. Love these kinda details in your stories. Lots of love from India. Valli

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Suggestion for more chapters

Double penetration

Double pussy penetration

wendy53wendy53about 6 years ago
Checking on the Neighbors

very Hot... good story :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Painfully Predictable

Pretty obvious throughout but still hot and created great imagery!

Marty FisherMarty Fisheralmost 5 years ago
And to think

And to think that Liz was a racist just a couple of weeks ago....once you break the barrier and taste BBC, there's no going back!

Shadowforce1Shadowforce1over 4 years ago
Great Addition

Great addition to the series. I am glad things are working out for all three of them.

Buster2UBuster2Uover 2 years ago

Hot Hot Hot 5 stars. Fertile pussy no birth control cuz hubby got the snip. Black bred but will hubby be turned on pushing s baby carriage with a black baby or Horrifed and want divorce?? Can't wait to find out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Really hope story continues. Boys" mom comes home and sees what is going on. Boys' dad comes home - his dick bigger than either son and they airtight her. Her husband comes home sees her walking home from boys' house with cum on face. Instead of anger he takes her back to boys house and they airtight her. Any combo - or more!!!!! I can come up with all kinda.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was so incredibly hot. I would love to be in her position.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

AWE you can do this, and then what happened?

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I want two blacks to make my husband jealous

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous