Checkmate Ch. 02

Story Info
Rival chess teams compete in matches, with high stakes.
1.6k words
4.08
9.9k
4

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/02/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story was written in collaboration with a friend, J. Thanks for a great process!

The series will contain humiliation, BDSM, consensual slavery and lots of fucking.

--

ANOTHER SIDE BET

Meanwhile, in Rachael's crowded dorm room on the far side of campus, the newcomers are planning their strategy. The stakes are high already, and tensions are mounting.

"Any ideas for beating those assholes?" asked Susan. "You know what that bitch Veronica did to Rose last year." Her question is met with awkward muttering from all sides. Nobody wants to be the next Rose...living on in legends of the University may be a dream for some, but not the way it happened to her. None of them wants to be the warning story told to first years.

"It's hopeless!" John bursts out. "What's the point when we all know how good they are? We're going to lose."

Sofia nods slowly. "I know they're good, but so are we. There's enough talent here to thrash them, if we can focus on the goal. We need to get some motivation...a little incentive! Let's have a few bets of our own. I'll start us off; anyone who wins a match, I will personally give a foot rub." Her attempt at raising morale, however, is met with derision.

"I'll offer a blow job to any guy who wins a match," Kathleen chirps as the girls laugh. Alfred and John grin at each other and voice their absolute support for her strategy.

"I'll get topless!" Becky blurts out, resulting in a roomful of surprised faces staring at her. "Look, they're better than us, we know. For fuck's sake, Veronica could take on all of us together and still win. We need to distract them and we know what a topless girl does to that bitch's concentration. I'll let my tits take one for the team."

Nods of approval all around her spur the normally conservative Becky on to add, "If one of you will do it with me, I'm sure we could get that bitch's attention away from the game. She's been bullying girls for long enough; it's time we took back the power."

Not for the first time, Susan wonders whether Becky's conservative clothing and demure demeanour are a front for a wicked sense of kink below. Some of the supposedly innocent girl's comments have been just too sharp to be coincidental. Still, she can keep this knowledge to herself, and use it when the time is right.

"Ok," Susan says, turning to the two guys, "if I finish early I'll strip to my bra and panties and serve both of you." John and Alfred offer no complaints; indeed, if the sudden bulges in their pants are any indicator, they will support their friend in this endeavour.

"If I lose first, I'll let the first guy to win use my ass," Rachael laughs.

"Use it how?" Becky asks, looking confused.

"Any way that isn't permanent," Rachael smiles. "Come on, Becky, you've been hanging out with us for three months now, surely you've figured out some ass stuff." Rachael's grin grows even wider as Becky splutters and turns away, unable to meet anyone's eyes.

Kathleen takes pity on naïve Becky and changes the subject. "Now, boys, how are you going to entertain us? Perhaps a little dildo squatting?" Alfred's mouth opens and closes again until John grabs him by the arm and takes him aside for a frantic whispered conversation, interrupted only by the giggles of the girls.

"OK slut," John says, returning to the group with a sheepish-looking Alfred in tow, "we'll make a deal. If one of us loses he will squat on a dildo. However," he adds, seeing the girls' excitement, "we want to raise the stakes. If both of us win, we want a lesbian show. Full nudity, real fucking orgasms. At least two of you girls, although of course if all four of you want to give us a show, we won't stop you." He winks lasciviously.

"And if you boys both lose?" Kathleen asks sardonically.

The guys exchange a glance and a nod, and John continues. "If we both lose we'll fuck each other."

His announcement was met with a moment of silence followed by shrieks of laughter from all the girls present.

"I'm game to bet this to see you two pack fudge and suck cock" Kathleen says loudly, to the approval of the girls around her. "I'll even volunteer my services as one of the ... participants."

The other girls exchange glances, some nervous, some excited. Young Sofia, inquisitive and open to new experiences, blushes at the thought of being made to display her nude body to all, while exploring another woman's body for the first time. The exhibitionist side which she continues to deny is responding to the idea with excitement.

Susan, no stranger to experimentation, shrugs as she voices her willingness to accept the stakes. Years of living around the world and meeting different people, fucking many of them along the way, have made her rather relaxed about the whole concept of casual sex.

Rachael has inner turmoil of her own. Since the end of her last relationship a year ago, she's allowed many a woman into her bed, and she has become more open to the desires of a moment. However, the years of friendship with the beautiful Kathleen have slowly turned into something more. If she is chosen to entertain the group with a sex show, she hopes she will be able to hide her emotions well enough. Certainly the busty politics student has made many an appearance in her bed, albeit only when she has a lady under the covers, and only when Rachael imagines that the one giving her pleasure is her beloved Kathleen.

Becky is growing curious. She's only been part of the group for a short period, and she's heard stories from the other members about the wild things that go on in the privacy of their dorm rooms. Inexperienced though she may be, she is curious and keen to accept any opportunity to let her darker side out to play. Years of shyness combined with high-speed wifi have resulted in a curious virgin (with men, that is) with a formidable knowledge of the world of kink.

"If everyone's agreed..." starts Kathleen. "We'll draw lots after the games to see who eats pussy...and if nobody loses, we're all in. Agreed?"

Heads nod around the room.

"Then let's get dressed and go, best clothes only," Sofia stands up, the afternoon light softening her resolute expression. "Let's show them who they're messing with."

--

THE BET

This time, both teams arrive at the same time. As before, Veronica's cronies appear in their neat matching blazers, all black beneath. Varying lengths of hemlines and cleavage ranging from titillating to scandalous serve to differentiate the girls' uniforms. The team is an intimidating sight, all with fierce expression and dressed in severe black.

After seeing the opposition look so well put together, Sofia has ensured that her team looks at least somewhat organised. Jeans and blue button up shirts on the guys, albeit of very different shades, complement both Alfred's small frame and John's muscular chest. The girls have all decided to dress in as distracting a way as possible, after Becky's excitement inspired them. Sofia, in a shimmery silver top, short black shirt, black blazer and black strappy heels, leads the pack, the two guys trailing her. The other four girls, in smart or sparkly dresses and skirts, follow them wordlessly as everyone takes their seats.

Doc's voice rings out loudly across the clubhouse as he reads the agreement drawn up with the two captains.

"The team captained by Veronica Gonzalez will be known as the 'home' team, as they are the defending champions. The team of Sofia Karleva will be the 'away' team.

"It is agreed that forfeits will be decided before each round and that any non-verbal distraction is allowed."

"Do it with me. You'll be helping save our asses," Becky whispers, nudging Sofia and Susan, standing either side of her. Susan smiles, but Sofia looks nervous again.

Veronica steps up and declares, "Let them try and distract us. We won't bother with that; we can beat these pussies any day."

Doc grins at the voluptuous Spaniard and continues. "Any kind of forfeit is to be given immediately, in full view of both teams and the referee, to ensure that the rules are being followed.

"The losing team agrees that of their own accord they will spend the period of the next two weeks as slaves to the winners. Barring any illegal activity, anything which endangers the health of a slave, family involvement or permanent injury or bodily alteration, all slaves are expected to obey any and all members of the winning team.

"Any dispute about whether the rules are being followed may be brought to me. If you are not willing to abide by these terms, this is your last chance to leave. You are all here of your own free will as adults, and by signing you consent to the terms of this agreement. Questions?"

The enormity of the situation seems to have set in. The newcomers wordlessly indicate their understanding. John opens his mouth as if to speak, but a glance at Veronica's menacing face silences him. In turn, each member adds a signature to the document, and, fate sealed, wordlessly passes the paper to the left.

After checking that all signatures are present, Doc holds out the numbered ice cream sticks in his hand, and allows each member of the home team to select a single one, then repeats the process for the away team. Eyes flit across the room as the referee announces the order of the games. This is going to be a tough day.

--