All Comments on 'Cheeky'

by rebelxcarpenter

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

If it's stepdad, does it count and should it be in this section?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Expand on this, great start

rebelxcarpenterrebelxcarpenterover 1 year agoAuthor

thank you anon- glad you enjoyed it! The mods cleared it for this category and I believe it is family taboo, which made it easier for me to write than actual incest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Your story had a nice flow to it. Nothing was forced on either party. Was nice to read a spanking story without violence. Please keep writing in the vein. I loved it. T.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This was, byfar, the most exhilarating piece of smut I've ever read. Please never stop. Everything about this turned me on. It was classy, yet naughty in the most sophisticated of ways. The psychological themes explored really expanded on the reader's connection.

rebelxcarpenterrebelxcarpenterabout 1 year agoAuthor

To my two new anon commenters- cheers! I'm glad you found it as arousing to read as it was to write. Thank you for taking the time to comment, it means the world to us smut peddlers.

Morbidly_Premium2023Morbidly_Premium202312 months ago

I have never favorited a story, and this one really makes me aroused and intellectually satiated. I really admire the work you've done here. Thanks!

BgDaddy33BgDaddy336 months ago

"Usually, her stream of thought was a turbulent river fed by countless monsoon-flooded tributaries."

Loved that.

I could appreciate Robyn's perspective afterwards.. how it gnawed at her, it was enlightening to read it from that side.

Very interesting dialogue. It worked best because they didn't have sex I think. Well done. 😊

rebelxcarpenterrebelxcarpenter6 months agoAuthor

Morbidly and BgDaddy- thank you for the great feedback. I'm glad you enjoyed it!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I really enjoyed this post. Like all of your stories I have read, it was well thought out and well written. Thank you for your time and effort to share your thoughts and talent with us. Blessed Be!

rebelxcarpenterrebelxcarpenter5 months agoAuthor

Thank you Anon for the awesome feedback- it means the world to smut peddlers like me!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrebelxcarpenter@rebelxcarpenter
I am the pen name/alter ego/dissociative personality disorder of an insufferable square who would never, ever admit to writing the twisted smut that can be found on this page. Ratings are amazing and feedback in the comments section of my stories are fantastic...providing both...