Cheer Raider & SABRE Panther: CF

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PervOtaku
PervOtaku
600 Followers

She heard Jennifer mumble, "Pom-poms." The ice around her instantly shattered as the pom-poms flamed into existence in her hands. She lay on the ground, looking up at Theresa. "I was fighting angry. It ruined my focus," she admitted.

Cassandra, now on her feet, laughed heartily. "Is that all you've got? You're rusty, Cheer Raider! Or maybe you were never that good to begin with!"

"Right about now is when Matt would usually come up with an idea to exploit the enemy's weakness," Jennifer said.

"Yeah, I got nothin'," said Matt's voice in her ear.

"Cassandra was always the alpha bitch," Theresa said. "I don't think she has a weakness."

"Maybe not her weakness," Jennifer said, sitting up. "Maybe one that we share. Theresa, use your phone, get online, and play 'Call Me' as loud as you can."

"'Call Me', ha!" Theresa said. "We practiced that routine so many times, whenever I hear that song I have to stop myself from— Ohhhhh. Devious. I like it." Jennifer slowly got to her feet while Theresa ran back to her truck. "Sugarshine, want to play camera pony? Here, hold this." She passed Jennifer's phone to the plush alicorn and connected hers to the truck's data port. She pulled up the song and cranked the volume way up.

"Time to be aggressive. B, E, aggressive," said Jennifer.

[Background Theme: "Call Me" performed by In This Moment]

As the opening riffs played, Jennifer's head nodded to the beat. She let the music flow through her and take over her body. When the lyrics started, her arms took the cue and moved on their own, shaking her pom-poms up, down, left, and right in rhythm with the song, producing small wisps of flame from them. She cycled through the well-rehearsed sequence of Ts, Vs, Ls, Ks, diagonals, punches, bow and arrows, daggers, and touchdown motions. She marched ahead towards Cassandra, rather than behind her in formation as they had done many, many times.

"You've got to be kidding me," Cassandra said as she watched the scene. Even Theresa back at her truck was dancing along, waving around some plastic shopping bags she'd dug out from under the seats. "If you can't take this seriously, you're only going to make it worse for yourself!" she shouted. Jennifer just smiled. She could see Cassandra's arms twitching in time with the music.

"Fighting Spirit Fiery Burst!" Jennifer yelled, launching a fireball just as the song crescendoed into the first refrain. It hit the ground a foot in front of Cassandra, leaving a scorch mark in the pavement.

"Ha! You mi—" Cassandra looked back upwards from where it landed and was interrupted by Jennifer's high kick, which sent her to the ground. She quickly got back to her feet, but Jennifer had danced backwards and was now out of reach again, and had also resumed the pom routine as if nothing had happened. "What in the fuck was that?" Cassandra demanded.

The song entered the second verse, and Cassandra ran towards Jennifer. She pulled her right fist back and shouted, "Pom-Pom Sub-Zero Smash!" Jennifer, however, easily sidestepped the punch she threw. "Pom-Pom Sub-Zero Smash!", she shouted again, this time with a punch from the left. "Pom-Pom Sub-Zero Smash!" A right-handed punch again, and this time Jennifer not only dodged it, she danced around behind Cassandra and gave her a hard shove.

Cassandra stumbled, then righted herself and spun around to face Jennifer again, just in time for the second refrain and another "Fighting Spirit Fiery Burst!" This time Jennifer didn't miss. Cassandra was blown to the ground. Before she could move, yet another "Fighting Spirit Fiery Burst!" hit her dead center, adding insult to injury.

Cassandra pulled herself up off the ground as the third verse began. "Dammit..." she mumbled. She saw Jennifer had returned to the pom routine and shouted, "Stop dancing, you fuck!" Jennifer only smiled wider. "Rally Pride Blizzard Fury! Rally Pride Blizzard Fury! Rally Pride Blizzard Fury!" Cassandra shouted as she shot off a barrage of ice blasts, some aimed at Jennifer, some deliberately aimed around her, in an effort to prevent her from maneuvering. It didn't work, however, and Jennifer dodged all the attacked, not even missing a beat and making it look effortless.

The song entered its musical bridge, and Cassandra screamed with frustration and fury. She ran straight at Jennifer and lashed out with her fists, punching at her rapidly but without much coordination, and not even remembering to summon any magical attacks from the pom-poms. Jennifer blocked most of the strikes with her arms, and was unfazed by the ones that actually hit her.

As the song reached the final refrain, Jennifer pulled back her fist and shouted, "Pom-pom Flaming Punch!" She hit Cassandra right in the face, the punch slamming against her helmet's visor. Cassandra stumbled back, but it was followed by another hit to the face from a "Pom-pom Flaming Punch!" Jennifer called out a third time, "Pom-pom Flaming Punch!" This time she struck low, at Cassandra's gut, causing her to double over with the wind knocked out of her. Cassandra heard her shout again, "Pom-pom Flaming Punch!" However, she didn't see the uppercut until it impacted her jaw, sending her flying backwards onto the ground.

Jennifer watched to make sure Cassandra wasn't getting back up, but immediately resumed dancing, and finished on the final beat with a low V flourish. Theresa immediately started clapping and cheering, "Go Jennifer! Woo!"

"So, do you wanna know why you're down there and I'm still standing, Cassandra?" Jennifer said. "You were fighting the music, and it split your focus. I went with it, and was able to focus entirely on kicking your ass."

"It's not fair! You— you cheated! It's not fair!" Cassandra whined while she stood up on unsteady feet. The two girls glared at each other, Cassandra looking on the verge of losing her composure while Jennifer was calm and defiant. Finally Cassandra came to a decision. "Rally Pride Blizzard Fury!" she shouted, aiming the shot at the ground in front of her and creating a mound of ice there. She tossed the pom-poms away and called out, "Megaphone! Adoration of the Masses Arctic Tempest Gale!" She aimed that at the ice she had just created, causing it to explode into a fog of ice crystals that covered the cinema's parking lot.

"Jennifer!" Theresa called out, running towards her.

"Over here!" Jennifer replied.

"Where's Cassandra?"

"Gone, I think."

"Should we go after her?"

"No," Jennifer said. "Later. Right now I need to get those doors cleared. Once Matt gets his ass back here, we have a movie premier to oversee."

- - -

The sun was just setting as they drove up to the house. "Is this it?" Jennifer asked.

"Yep, this is Cassandra's address, according to the old squad roster," Theresa answered.

"This is the place alright, see the ice blocking the front door?" Matt said. They all got out and walked up to the door.

"I got this," Jennifer said. "Pom-poms! Pom-pom Flaming Punch!" rather than a swift punch, she pushed the pom-pom slowly into the block of ice, letting the fire rapidly melt it. Once cleared, they found the door was unlocked and they stepped inside the house. "Cassandra? We need to talk about this! Hello?" Jennifer called out.

"Looks like nobody's home," Theresa said.

"Better check the bedrooms," Matt said. "I think that way."

They ventured down the hallway and saw Cassandra's parents, calling for help from their bedroom, where they were trapped by a pillar of ice filling the doorway. "Oh, shit!" Jennifer said. "Stand back, I'll get you out! Pom-pom Flaming Punch!"

"Oh thank God!" Mrs. Taylor said.

"Cheer Raider, please, our daughter, she's always been difficult at times, but we have no idea where all this is coming from!" said Mr. Taylor.

"Yeah, we got a taste of that earlier," Jennifer said. "Theresa, could you get them to a neighbor's house or something? It doesn't seem to be safe here."

"Right. Please, come with me. Let's get you out of here," Theresa said, leading them away.

"Uh, Jennifer, you... need to see this," said Matt from down the hall.

"What is it?" she asked, walking towards him.

"Cassandra's bedroom, I think", he replied, pointing at a doorway.

"Holy shit," she said as she stepped past him into the room and saw the contents. She pulled her helmet off and took a good look around. The walls were mostly covered with posters of her as Cheer Raider, all defaced in a variety of ways, with the faces scribbled on in black marker and words written all over like "bitch", "whore", and "you're going down". The rest of the room was littered with various Cheer Raider merchandise, all of it damaged: action figures and fashion dolls missing limbs or heads and scarred by some sharp implement, plush dolls that had been ripped apart or partially burned, the smashed remains of battery-operated toy versions of her weapons, various other cheap knickknacks broken to pieces for merely being branded with her picture. There was even a high school yearbook lying open to Jennifer's class photo, also defaced.

The only part of the room that didn't seem angry was the dresser mirror and the wall around it. Taped there were pages torn from Cheer Raider & SABRE Panther coloring books, but with Cheer Raider rendered in Chill Raider's color scheme. However, these too showed a disturbing progression from pages that had been slowly and carefully filled in, to pages where the applied color was a messy scrawl as if the work of a small child.

"I think she's got more of my shit than you do," Jennifer said.

"Not possible," said Matt. "But, close to it, yeah."

"What the fuck are you doing in my room?" screeched Cassandra, just before she finished climbing in through the window.

"Oh shit!" exclaimed Matt.

"You, stay out! Pom-poms! Rally Pride Blizzard Fury!" Cassandra screamed, launching a blast that filled the doorway with ice nearly to the top, blocking Matt from entry.

"Oh, honey, I understand now. The reason for all of this," Jennifer said with deep sympathy in her voice as she approached Cassandra.

"Wha?" Cassandra said, caught off guard by her tone. She tried to back away as Jennifer drew in close, but the wall denied her further movement.

Jennifer lifted Cassandra's helmet from her head and let it fall to the floor, then looked into her eyes said, "You just need to get laid."

"What? How dare you! Mmmpphh!" Cassandra's angry shouts were cut off by Jennifer's lips meeting hers. She dropped her pom-poms in shock, then put her arms up and tried to push Jennifer away. Jennifer already had her left hand in place groping Cassandra's breast, and her right hand under her skirt, rubbing her pussy through her bloomers. Cassandra's moans of protest trailed off and turned into moans of pleasure, her efforts to push Jennifer off of her similarly petered out until her arms dropped to her sides.

"Whoa, fuck yes," Matt said under his breath, and climbed up to the small gap left between the ice and the top of the doorframe in order to get a better view for both himself and his phone's camera.

At this point Jennifer had already moved her hands to underneath Cassandra's clothing and was fondling her breast and pussy with direct skin-to-skin contact. She felt Cassandra's tongue starting to engage hers, she was now returning the kiss instead of resisting it. She pulled her hand free from inside Cassandra's bra, moved it to her shoulder, and slowly led her to the bed. Jennifer guided her down to the mattress, then finally broke the kiss and transitioned to a trail of kisses down her neck and collarbone.

Jennifer eased Cassandra's top and bra up off her breasts, and immediately began sucking and licking them while Cassandra moaned quietly. She lingered there but a short time, and soon moved further down. She slid Cassandra's bloomers and thong down her legs, and tossed them onto the floor. Her lips found her pussy mere moments later, evoking a loud gasp and an even louder moan from the girl.

Cassandra continued moaning in pleasure, and as Jennifer's tongue moved skillfully against her clit, she came quickly, crying out, "Oh fuck, fuck, aaaahhhhhh!" When her orgasm subsided, Jennifer crawled back up the length of her body and kissed her again, letting her taste her juices in Jennifer's mouth, which she did eagerly. Cassandra abruptly rolled them both to the side, putting her on top of Jennifer. She pulled away and said with cold determination, "You're not better than me at anything."

She quickly exposed Jennifer's breasts, then licked and sucked them as if she had something to prove. "Ohhh yeah, that's right, suck my titties, baby," Jennifer encouraged. Cassandra worked Jennifer's bloomers and thong off while her lips were locked on Jennifer's nipple, but when Jennifer spread her legs wide, Cassandra immediately relocated her mouth to her smooth pussy and licked it with a desperate fervor. "Oh God yes, fuck! Eat my fucking pussy! Aaahhh!" Jennifer exclaimed.

What she lacked in experience pleasuring another girl, Cassandra made up for with enthusiasm. Her tongue moved up and down over Jennifer's pussy lips and toyed with her clit with an intensity that soon had her screaming with orgasm. Cassandra rose triumphantly from her muff, Jennifer's juices glistening on her chin. Jennifer sat up to meet her in another kiss. If Cassandra's response to their fist kiss had been pure reflex, and the second was her actually getting into her first lesbian encounter, this one she was turning into a competition. Her tongue practically dueled with Jennifer's within their mouths as she pushed forward aggressively.

Jennifer ended the kiss by pushing Cassandra down onto her back again, then straddled her face and lowered herself to the other girl's wet slit for a sixty-nine position. She heard Cassandra moan as she once more teased her clit with lips and tongue, and then moaned herself as Cassandra returned the favor.

Matt held his phone as steady as possible to capture the action of the two girls groaning in pleasure with their faces buried in each other's pussies, with their cheerleader garb out of place just enough to expose their bodies. This was especially difficult with his free hand occupied by freeing his hard cock from his pants and stroking it.

Jennifer felt her second orgasm rising within her, and tried to hold it at bay while she increased her oral assault on Cassandra's clit. It forced its way to the surface nevertheless, but at the same instant she felt Cassandra's body tense and shake beneath her in its own orgasm. The muffled screams from both of them mixed together as neither one parted from the other's cunt while they came.

When their shared orgasm had subsided, Jennifer turned herself around and laid down alongside Cassandra while they both recovered and caught their breath. Jennifer turned her head to the side and smiled at her bedmate. Cassandra let out a contented sigh as her breathing slowed, but suddenly it quickened again. With increasing levels of panic in her voice, she said, "What did I— What did we just— What did you make me— What did you do to me?"

Jennifer responded in a soothing voice, "Hey, shhhh, it's okay, calm do —"

"No!" Cassandra shouted, and shoved Jennifer out of the bed, causing her to fall to the floor with a loud thump. Cassandra leaped out of the bed, with tears forming in her eyes. "You bitch!" she sobbed. "You horrible fucking bitch!" She bent down and grabbed her bloomers, thong, and helmet, then jumped out the window into the night.

Jennifer sat up and sighed. "Well, damn. That didn't end like I planned."

- - -

"Damn her! Damn her! That bitch! Damn her!" Cassandra shouted over and over, each sentence punctuated by a swing of her glaive against the backside of the stone pedestal in front of City Hall, upon which sat the bronze sculpture celebrating the city's heroes. She'd been at it for a while, and the huge gash in the stone was bringing it close to its breaking point. The tears that had been streaming down her face were only just starting to dry.

"So, this is where you ran off to. Taking out a little frustration, are we?" a boyish voice said.

"She violated me! She molested me! She humiliated me!" Cassandra yelled, with three more strikes of her glaive.

"Are you sure? From my view on the bookshelf, it looked like you were enjoying yourself."

"Shut up!" replied Cassandra as the glaive cut away another chunk.

"Do you think Cheer Raider was right, and a few orgasms are enough to make you happy?"

"Shut up! Shut up! Shut up!" With the glaive's final blow, the pedestal gave out. There was a loud crack as the remaining stone broke, and Cassandra jumped out of the way as the statue fell backwards, landing with a even louder clang and cracking the pavement. She stepped close again and looked down at the statue, composed of life-size likenesses of Cheer Raider and Matt, standing side by side, and a much smaller than life-size version of SABRE Panther behind them.

"Well, impressive work, considering this Cheer Raider doesn't fight back. Satisfied?"

"No," Cassandra said coldly. "I need to make her feel this way. I need to humiliate her the same way she did me." She looked again as Matt's bronze face. "And I know exactly how."

- - -

Matt awoke as she sat down on his bed. The lamp was still off, but there was enough light coming in through the open window to see the shape of the familiar helmet. "Hmm? Jennifer? What are you doing here?" he asked. "Did you just come in through my window? Boy, does that bring back memories."

"Guess again, dork," she sneered.

"Cassandra!" Matt exclaimed.

He didn't have time to say anything further before she raised her pom-poms and said "Rally Pride Blizzard Fury!"

- - -

[Ring Tone Theme: "Her Kiss" by In This Moment]

The rock song refrain roused Jennifer from sleep. It was the ring tone she had assigned to calls from Matt. She rushed to her phone and accepted the call just as the last lyric finished. "Matt? It's the middle of the night, what's going on?"

"Matt can't come to the phone right now. I just texted you some things showing why," replied the caller, followed by laughter.

"Cassandra! What have you done?" Jennifer demanded.

"Take a look, you'll see," Cassandra replied, and then ended the call.

"Shit," Jennifer muttered, and called up the messages from Matt's phone. The first photo showed Matt, naked and secured to the floor by ice that encased his lower arms and legs. The second photo showed Cassandra lifting enough of her skirt pleats to reveal she had mounted him and had his cock inside her pussy. Then came a short video, showing Cassandra actively riding his cock. They were both moaning in pleasure, and Matt's moans crescendoed as he clearly reached climax. The photo after that clearly showed his cum dripping from Cassandra's pussy and down her leg. "That fucking whore," Jennifer said.

"Jennifer? What's going on?" asked Sugarshine, now also stirred from her slumber.

"Cassandra's kidnaped Matt. She's just toying with him at the moment, but I'd better go stop her before she decides to go too far." She set her phone down and called out, "Gimme a V! I! C! T! O! R! Y! What's that spell? Victory!" On the final word she thrust her fist into the air, and the charms flew off her bracelet and circled around her, turning into a swirling cloud of golden sparkles. She levitated off the ground, and all her nightclothes vanished, leaving her completely naked. The rush of sparkles tickled against her skin, especially her tits and pussy. A sports bra and thong formed around her body. The striped braid appeared, starting from her shoulders and meeting in the middle, then the shell formed moving downward over her breasts, stopping with the lower braid. Bloomers formed over her thong, and the skirt pleats appeared, spinning around her body, drawing closer to her until they attached at her waist. Ankle socks and boots formed around her feet. Her hair blew wildly behind her, then came together and wove itself into a single braid down her back, secured with a red hair tie. A yellow glow appeared over her nose, then split into two that moved up and back, creating the visor. From the top of the visor and around to the back of her head, the helmet formed. A final flurry of sparkles moved over her chest, leaving behind block letters that spelled out "Cheer". Then the sparkles lowered her to the ground and dissipated.

PervOtaku
PervOtaku
600 Followers