All Comments on 'Cheering for the Other Team'

by grayshade

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
FiveWolvesFiveWolvesabout 10 years ago
Hot

Hot sex, but abrupt transitions. Haley has no trouble being sexual with a woman even though she's never thought about it before? And they say they love each other after a few texts and a couple hours? I want to know more about the girls' personalities and what they love about each other. Keep writing!

DCohen2349DCohen2349about 10 years ago
Yeah, Too Much, Too Soon

FiveWolves is right on all counts, Haley's never had a lesbian experience before, they just really met, they may be in lust, they can't be in love yet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Pure , raw sex.

I believe they are on the same team NOW...!!I loved it...A+

GayKatGayKatover 1 year ago

Very Hot!

Hallo grayshade!

It's hot, so we are giving it 5-Stars!... But your moving a little fast... your saying Haley never thought about sex with another woman before she and Jennie jumps into bed... is that right?

Well grayshade that answers one question, your no lesbian!

**********

Growing up in a all girls group home, with 38 girls ranging in age from 7, to 18, lesbian sex was inevitable, so by age 10, I knew more than most 20 year olds..

I left the group home when I was 16 to become a prostitute, and by 19, I was a high-paid lesbian escort,,, yes!

But my very first lesbian experience... was an absolute flop!!!

*

The Black Queen and Gay Kat..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous