Cheerleader and the Peeper

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

{what friend}

{look in the mirror}

Shawna scrolled to the picture. In the corner, the girl was reflected in the mirror. She hadn't even noticed in her rush to send it to Chloe.

Her only saving grace was that Shawna had used her own phone to get the picture. She almost wished that the girl had used her phone, then she'd at least be able to contact her. "Fuck, fuck, fuck." It was the first thing Chloe told her to do and it already felt like her life was spiraling out of control.

What kind of loser lets someone else control them like this?

****

The next morning, Chloe was waiting at Shawna's locker. "Hi Princess, isn't it a good morning?"

"I have to say, I'm impressed that you got someone to take that picture of you. I was sure that you'd chicken out and just do a selfie. Good for you. I figured you'd use the mirror. I'm glad to see that you are embracing this."

Shawna glared at her. How had she forgotten about the mirror? It had been right there.

She was still worried about the unknown girl. "If you must know, she surprised me. I had to take the stupid picture, and she came out of the stall."

Chloe leaned close, "Did it turn you on? Posing for her like that, showing yourself to her?"

Shawna scoffed. "No, Chloe, I didn't get off on it."

"If you say so." Chloe smirked. "Anyway, I have a task for you today."

"What's that?" Shawna asked, exasperated.

"Today, you are wearing your cheer uniform, all day long," she said with a grin.

Shawna laughed. "Seriously? Do you see what I'm wearing? There is a game tonight, I have to wear it today to show team spirit."

Chloe said, "Oh I'm aware. But what you won't be wearing are your cheer pants. Underwear only. I hope you wore panties today, and if not..."

"You can't be serious. I can't wear only my underwear; I'll be flashing everyone all day long."

"I guess you'll have to be careful then. Let's get them off."

"I can't do this. I'll get in trouble if I'm not wearing them for the game. Coach Nichole checks us."

"Ooh, I bet you love that don't you," Chloe said. She had a huge grin.

"It's not like that, sheesh."

"Sure Princess, if you say so. I wonder what Coach Nichole would say about your fantasy?"

"Ughh, stop it."

"I'll give your cheer pants back to you at the end of the day. Happy?"

"Ugh, fine."

"Let's go." Chloe led the cheerleader to the girl's bathroom. Shawna walked to the farthest one, and before she could close the door, Chloe pushed her way in.

"Hey, what are you doing?"

"Making sure. Who knows if you have an extra pair in your bag? As a matter of fact, give me your bag."

Shawna rolled her eyes but handed it to her. Satisfied that Shawna didn't have any spare pairs, she said, "Take them off. Slowly."

"You're a pervert, you know. Sick." She couldn't believe that she was taking her cheer pants off in front of this girl.

"Yep. But you like to show off. Imagine I'm Coach Nichole. I'm examining your uniform to make sure you aren't a dirty girl. Now pull down your cheer pants for your coach."

Shawna flushed with embarrassment. She reached under her skirt and peeled down the plain white cheer pants. They were crowded in the stall, so she had to contort to get them off.

"That's it, Princess, show me how you do it."

Shawna glared at her blackmailer. She stepped out of the pants and bent to pick them up off the floor. Chloe reached for them, but Shawna held on, not wanting to let go of her modesty.

"Shawna," Chloe said with a warning.

She let go. "Good girl."

Chloe stepped close to Shawna. Even though she was several inches shorter than the cheerleader, Chloe still managed to make Shawna feel small.

Chloe's hand slid under her skirt, up her thigh. Shawna shivered at the contact. "Is this what you want Coach Nichole to do? To run her hand up your thigh, to touch your pussy?"

"No, stop it. I don't want this."

Chloe's hand cupped Shawna's panty-covered mound. "I can feel how wet you are, Shawna. You are soaking through your thong." Chloe gave her pussy a quick tap and pulled her hand back.

Shawna looked at her tormentor. "Why are you doing this to me?"

"Why? Because it turns me on. I hate football. Big dumb jocks keep away and knocking each other down. Do you know how many games I've been to?"

Shawna shook her head.

"All of them. You and the cheer queens jumping around, flashing the crowd, it gets me so fucking wet." Chloe shivered. "I have to get myself off after every game. Hell, sometimes I don't even make it home before I find somewhere to make myself cum."

Shawna didn't know what to say to Chloe's revelation.

"Now I want you to make sure that someone sees your panties today."

"What! No way! I'm not doing that."

"You'll do it, Princess. Make it look accidental, flip up your skirt, whatever, I don't really care how you do it. When you do it, send me a text when you've done it. Got it?"

"Yes, Chloe. I've got it." She started to leave the stall. "Wait. What about my pants?"

Chloe twirled them on her finger. "These?"

"Chloe, I need them for the game." Her voice showed her desperation.

"Don't worry Princess. Be here after school and I'll give them back. I wouldn't want Coach Nichole to be mad at you. Maybe she'd spank you for being a naughty girl." Chloe laughed. "Holy shit, I'd love to see that."

Shawna opened the stall door and looked around. Seeing that it was clear, she hurried out to her first class, leaving Chloe alone in the restroom.

****

Shawna sat in the seat in the front row for World History. Class after class, she'd thought of how to show her panties to someone. So far, she hadn't had any ideas.

Mr. Garcia started the lesson as normal. She figured that now would be a good time to get her task out of the way. She could spread her legs quickly and be done with it. He wouldn't say anything in class. It was perfect.

He was standing at the front of the class talking about something that happened who knows when. Shawna couldn't concentrate on the lesson. She slouched down in the seat. Her skirt barely covered her panties, and if she spread her legs a little, they'd be visible to her teacher.

She watched him pace back and forth as he lectured. When he paused in front of her, she took her shot and spread her legs wide enough that he could see, if he just looked down.

She held her legs like that and watched him. He glanced down and stumbled over his words as he caught sight of her panty-covered pussy. He looked her in the eye and stared at her.

The attention made her wet. She knew that he had seen her and it turned her on. She hated that Chloe was blackmailing her and making her do this, but she couldn't argue with how she felt when her teacher stared at her.

She pulled her legs together and sat up, hiding her charms from him.

She winked at him. He cleared his throat and continued his pacing, back to his lecture. The whole interaction was just a few seconds, but felt to Shawna like much longer. She kept her legs together for the rest of the class, not wanting to push her luck.

Her mission completed, she felt relieved that she could concentrate on not flashing anyone else. She just had to let Chloe know.

As soon as the bell rang, she hopped up to leave. She didn't realize in her haste that the back of her skirt bounced up and the boy right behind her saw the cheeks of her butt, the thong running between them before the skirt fell back to cover her ass.

****

In the cafeteria, several of the cheerleaders were eating their lunch at their usual table.

"Hey Britt, got a second?" The cheer captain looked up at the girl standing at the table.

"Sure, Brenda. What's up?"

"We should talk in private." Brenda walked to a quiet corner of the cafeteria. "I'll be right back, ladies."

"What's going on, Brenda?"

"I thought you should know; a friend of mine was in the bathroom yesterday." Brenda looked around.

"Okaay."

"She said that Shawna was in the middle of the bathroom with her pants down trying to take a selfie."

Britt frowned. "What the hell?"

"Shawna said that she was doing a 'cheer challenge'," Brenda said, making air quotes.

"What the hell is a cheer challenge?"

"She thought it was weird, but when Shawna asked her to take a picture for her, Shawna got a text. It was someone saying they couldn't wait to see her."

Britt thought for a moment. "Thanks, Brenda. I appreciate that you told me about this."

"No problem. I thought you should know."

Brenda turned to leave. "Brenda, could you keep this quiet, and your friend too? I don't want any rumors flying around about my squad."

"Sure thing." She zippered her lips and turned again to leave.

Britt sat back down. "What was that all about, Britt?" Tina asked.

"Oh, nothing. She had a question about a homework assignment."

"Hmm, okay," Tina said.

Britt sat thinking for the rest of lunch about the information. She'd be keeping an eye on Shawna.

****

Shawna waited after her last class in the same stall as the morning. For ten minutes she waited and paced as much as was possible in the small stall. She was getting anxious at the delay.

She was typing out yet another text to Chloe when there was a bang on the door, and she called out, "Princess, you in there? Let me in."

Shawna unbolted the door and poked her head out. Seeing no one else in the bathroom, she pulled Chloe in.

"What took you so long?! I have to get ready for the game. Do you have my pants?" All this came tumbling out of her, without even a pause for breath.

"Relax, I have them right here." She pulled them out of her bag and dangled them before the cheerleader. Before Shawna could grab them, Chloe yanked her arm back out of her reach.

"Tell me first about your task." Chloe grinned.

"I already told you. I flashed Mr. Garcia in class. He saw my panties. I don't know how I'll be able to go back to his class now." She'd had time to think about what she'd done. In retrospect, flashing a teacher her panties might not have been the smartest idea.

Chloe stepped close to Shawna, invading her personal space. She backed up but Chloe backed the cheerleader up against the wall. She was crammed in next to the toilet against the cold white tile.

"I want to hear details. Tell me what you did." Chloe's shorter body pressed the cheerleader against the wall. Shawna could have pushed her away at any time, as she was taller and stronger, but the thought never occurred to her.

"I was in World History with Mr. Garcia. I sat in the front row of the class like normal. When he was walking around in front, I spread my legs enough for him to see my panties."

"And did he look?" Chloe asked.

"He did. He stared for a second at my barely covered pussy, then he snapped out of it and I closed my legs."

"Why him? Why not a student instead?"

"I don't know. I just took advantage of the situation. I needed to finish the task, and it was easy to do."

"How did that make you feel, Princess?"

Thinking for a moment, she finally said, "It was exciting and scary at the same time."

Chloe reached under the cheerleader's skirt and held her hand on her mound. Her middle finger lightly stroked Shawna's panties. Were you wet like you are now? Did it turn you on when he looked at you?"

Chloe's finger was getting her worked up again as she ran it along her lips through the material of her panties.

She closed her eyes and thought back to that moment. "It was over so fast, and I was nervous."

"You did well today." Chloe's hand pulled away from her, and Shawna groaned at the sudden lack of contact.

Chloe placed the cheer pants in Shawna's hand. "You should go get ready. You wouldn't want to get in trouble now, would you?" She grinned at Shawna and stepped back.

Shawna quickly pulled the pants up until they were snuggly fitted, covering her again. As Chloe opened the door, she said, "Have a good game."

She was gone, and Shawna was left alone in the stall with her thoughts. She couldn't believe that she was letting this girl control her. No one had ever treated her like this, but she also thought that no one had ever treated her like this.

****

The football team was doing their thing on the field. Chloe sat in the stands watching the game. While most people were watching the game, her eye was on her cheerleader.

She turned to her friend, Cindy. "Hey, let me ask you a question."

Cindy said, "Shoot."

"You know how cheerleaders are obsessed with their social status."

"Yeah. Like they'd die if they weren't at the top of the heap. Fucking narcissists."

"Well, if you could embarrass one, how would you do it?"

"How embarrassed are we talking? What kind of fallout?"

"Nothing that would get them expelled or anything like that, nothing illegal."

"You're tying my hands here, that doesn't leave much," Cindy said. She stared at the cheer squad down on the field. They were doing their routine between quarters, bouncing, showing off their tight teen bodies. She turned to look at the people in the stands. "I've got it."

"What? What would you do?"

"I'd make her go out on a date." Cindy had a grin on her face.

"Okaay," Chloe dragged out the sound, trying to figure out Cindy's angle.

"She'd have to go out on a date with a nobody. Someone she'd never think of going out with. They are all about their social status and the queens don't date nobodies."

"Hmm, go on."

"She'd have to take him, or her, whatever, to the Tasty Freeze for their date and spend their date there where all the popular kids hang out."

Chloe whistled. "Nice. I like that. Not only would she have to date outside her scene, but she'd be hanging out where everyone would see and talk about her."

"Yeah, it'd be great. Too bad you couldn't get that to happen. I mean how would you ever get one to even ask a nobody out? Let alone go on a date at the Tasty Freeze."

"It's fun to think about, anyway. Okay, next question, who would you do this to? If you could."

"I'd pick one of the juniors. Not one of the top dogs. If it worked, they'd be the talk of the school their whole senior year, maybe even be shunned by the cool kids. Any younger and they'd have time to fix their image."

"I like your thinking." Chloe pondered the idea. It appealed to her. Shawna would be embarrassed in front of her friends, and she might be knocked down a few pegs. Finding the right boy to do it might be a challenge. Plenty of boys would kill for the chance to go on a date with her, but she didn't want to hurt the guy. Shawna was her target, not some boy. She'd have to think this over.

Down on the field, Shawna was doing her routine when she saw Chloe in the stands. She thought about the restroom, and how Chloe had dominated and touched her wet pussy through her underwear. Trying to dry herself before the game had been a disaster. She rubbed a towel over herself, but it had the opposite effect. The more she rubbed her pussy to dry her lips, the more excited she got. Finally, she'd given up and had to hope that she didn't leak too much and show a spot.

She stumbled, messing up the routine. The girls glared at her as she scrambled to get back in rhythm. She concentrated on the moves but was just enough out of sync that she made the routine look like amateur hour.

The break between quarters ended and the squad hustled to the sidelines. Britt pulled Shawna roughly to the side. She hissed at Shawna, "You better get your head on straight. I don't want you messing up our routines out there."

"I caught my foot. It was an accident," Shawn lied as she tried to get Britt off her back.

"It's not just this, you've been off your game for a while now, and it stops now, or I'll demote your ass. I know a couple of sophomores who'd love to take your place. Do you understand?"

"Yeah, I got it. Are we done?"

"We're done, for now. I'm watching you." Britt wondered what was going on with Shawna. A mystery person was messing with her squad and she didn't like it.

Shawna sat on the bench, as far from Britt as she could get. She felt the eyes of the squad boring into her skull but stared out at the field trying to ignore them.

****

Chloe sat in her bedroom after the game. Names floated through her head of boys that she could convince to ask Shawna out.

Cassie and Chad had another mutual masturbation session, and she was worked up. Every step had her pussy squishing.

Now for the main show of the night. She opened her closet door and sat on the stool inside. Chloe's closet shared a wall with her parent's bedroom. She'd poked a hole in the wall so she could watch them. The hole was well hidden but it had an excellent view of the room. They hadn't noticed it and she'd been able to watch them since.

Her parents were getting ready for bed. She loved watching them. They were energetic lovers, and still fucked like bunnies.

"Honey, what do you think?" Carol Brown held up the cheerleader outfit from the closet.

"Have you been a bad girl? Does the Principal need to discipline you?"

"Really bad," she said with a grin.

"Get dressed little lady!"

She scooted to the ensuite and changed. The top hugged her moderately sized breasts. Chloe took after her, with her smaller breasts. She didn't know where Cassidy got hers, they didn't come from her mom's side of the family. The pleated skirt just barely covered her ass and would fly up with the slightest movement. She twirled around, watching the skirt raise, showing off her shaved pussy, and still-tight ass. For a mother of 40, her body was in tip-top shape.

Before going out to be disciplined by the 'Principal,' she rubbed her bare pussy lips. Already excited, her juices were nearly dripping out of her.

Lance Brown sat on the bed waiting for the cheerleader to emerge. He loved this roleplay. He hadn't been a jock in high school, but he had landed the hottest cheerleader in school. Carol had always been the kinkier of them, but he loved that about her. Their roleplay kept their sex life active, even after twenty-two years together.

Carol emerged from the ensuite, dressed as the cheerleader of his dreams.

"Carol, do you know why you are here today?"

"Yes sir. I showed my pussy to my teacher and teased him with it. His cock was so hard, I thought he was going to shoot off in his pants, right at the front of the class."

"Carol, you can't be showing your pussy in school. That teacher nearly had a nervous breakdown from your show. He was so worked up, I had to send him home. I'm going to have to punish you for this. You understand?"

She bit her lip and looked down. "Oh, yes sir. I've been bad, and I deserve it."

"Get over here, missy. Bend over my knee."

She laid on his lap, ass on his left side. He flipped up her skirt over her bare ass. "What am I going to do with you, you little hussy?"

"Please don't spank me, Mr. Brown. I could barely sit for a week last time. My mommy had to rub lotion on my butt to make it feel better." He groaned at that image, and his cock grew in his pants. She could feel it under her hip.

"I will not have little sluts in my school. You will be good, or I will spank you until you learn your lesson. Count them out, or I will have to start over."

"Yes sir." She sounded contrite but with a giggle.

He drew his hand up and brought it down on her left cheek. The sound reverberated through the room. Her ass cheek had the imprint of his hand, turning red as blood rushed to the impact.

"One, sir. May I please have another?"

The right cheek this time, again with the handprint.

"Two, sir. Is that all you have? I thought you were punishing me?" She taunted him.

"You want more, here you go." He slapped her ass as hard as he could with his fingers spread to increase the pain.

"Ooof. Three, sir."

He continued spanking her, and she called out each time. Between spanks, he ran his fingers along her wet and swollen pussy lips. Her juices were leaking on his leg, making a wet spot on his pants.