Cheerleader and the Peeper

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At twelve, she cried out. "Oh god, stop. That's enough." She had tears running down her face, with a big smile.

He lifted her and sat her on his lap, while his arms held her close to him. "Shh, it's okay, I've got you, baby girl. You did great, twelve whacks."

She kissed him and melted against him. He wiped the tears from her eyes.

After a few minutes of holding each other, she said, "Mr. Principal, is that all you have for punishment?"

"No, as a matter of fact, I have something else in mind for you. He stood and hefted her onto the bed, facedown. She laughed as she bounced.

"Spread your legs, you dirty little cheerleader," he said, keeping up with the roleplay. He took his time as he removed his clothes, and set them aside. She kept wiggling her hips in anticipation, waiting impatiently for him. Her ass was bright red from the spanking he'd given her, with random finger marks extending out from the mass of red.

Finally, he crawled between her legs and lined his cock up with her dripping, wet pussy.

"Oh, fuck yes. Fill me with your fuck stick! Put that baby maker in my tight little pussy." Her pussy was thoroughly soaked and took him easily. She gripped his cock as he slid in.

He fucked her from behind, pressing her into the bed as he thrust into her.

"Fuck me, Principal. Punish me. I've been a bad little girl."

Chloe watched her parents through her hole in the wall. Her eye pressed to the wall so she wouldn't miss a thing. She'd pushed her panties down, just enough to slide her fingers in and out as she watched her parents fuck.

Watching them always made her horny, and tonight was no exception. Her mother's cheerleader outfit reminded her of Shawna, and how she wanted to watch her. So far, getting her to expose herself was fun, but she wanted more from her victim.

He was fucking her mom now, holding himself up as he pumped her pussy from behind. Mother moaned as he pounded her. She begged for more, to fill her up with his hot cum. They had abandoned their roleplay; they were fucking now.

Chloe fingered herself, watching her parents. She loved watching them. Honestly, even if their sex life was boring, she'd still watch them. Their antics just made it better.

He was getting close now. His coordination always faltered as he was about to cum, like he was having a stroke, his movements got shaky, and he went fully into her mom's pussy, and shot his load into her. He yelled out, announcing his cum to the world.

Chloe loved it. Almost like they were performing for her. They were, but they didn't know that. She couldn't decide what she liked more, watching them, or that she was secretly spying on them. Either way, she was close and rubbed at her clit until she came. The pleasure washed over her.

She pulled away from the wall and left her parents to finish without her.

Walking gingerly to the shared bathroom, she washed up. Tomorrow, she had more planned for Shawna. A smile crept up on her face. It would be a good day, indeed.

****

Chloe was waiting for Shawna at her locker.

She greeted Shawna with a big smile. Immediately, Shawna became nervous. Looking around, she looked to see if anyone she knew was watching.

"What's up, Chloe?"

"Good morning to you too, Princess. I have good news for you."

"Oh yeah, what's that? Moving away to leave me in peace?"

"Oh, you wish." Chloe chuckled. "Nope, no tasks in school today."

Shawna was surprised by this news. "Uhm, thank you."

"Don't thank me yet. We're going to your house after school."

Shawna groaned. "Why? What are we doing at my house?"

"Don't worry, I've got it all worked out. Pick me up out front after school."

"No way! Everyone will see. Around back where no one is." Shawna whined.

"No!" Chloe said, her voice raised. Shawna looked around. A few people were looking their way. Chloe continued, "You will pick me up out front. I don't care who sees."

"Fine. Out front." Shawna said, defeated.

"See you then, Princess," Chloe called out as she skipped away. Shawna stood there wondering how she got into this mess, and what she could do to get out of it. She felt trapped. She could tell Chloe to fuck off, but then she'd be the laughingstock of the school. People would point and laugh at the girl who played with herself in the shower dreaming of Coach Nichole.

She sighed. Off to class, then.

Chloe stood in front of the school waiting after school. The gaggles of her fellow students grouped according to their cliques and affiliations, talking, and hanging out. Next to her were a few of Shawna's fellow cheerleaders and other popular kids.

Shawna pulled up to the curb and motioned for Chloe to get in. They pulled away, leaving the school. The cheer squad captain watched with sharp eyes. Something was going on, but she didn't know what, yet. "Guys, I'm gonna bounce. I got something to take care of." She waved as she walked to her car. "She's up to something. I'm going to find out what it is," she said to herself.

****

In front of Shawna's house, she turned to Chloe. "What do you want here? Why are we at my house?"

"Princess, I'm opening your eyes to the world. I know what you are, and I'm going to make you embrace it."

Shawna looked confused. "And what am I?"

"You are an exhibitionist. You like it when people see you sexually."

Shawna sputtered, "No way. I'm not like that. You don't know what you're talking about."

"Tell me that you weren't excited when that girl caught you with your pants down in the bathroom. Or when you flashed Mr. Garcia your pussy."

"N-No. It's not like that. You made me do that stuff."

"And in the stall yesterday, you were really fucking wet. You didn't like that?"

Shawna didn't answer and looked out the windshield instead.

"You don't have to answer, I already know the truth about you."

"Whatever," she said, dismissively. "Let's get this over with."

"Let's go, show me around your casa," Chloe said. Despite her bravado, Shawna was conflicted. Showing off had excited her, but she didn't want Chloe to gloat about being right.

Shawna walked Chloe around the house, giving her the nickel tour. The kitchen had a view of the backyard where Shawna's parents had put in an inground pool. It was covered for the season, but deck chairs and chaise lounges were arrayed to catch the sun. Chloe looked at the neighboring houses. A couple of them were two stories and looked down on the pool deck.

"That will work perfectly. Let's go outside."

Shawna looked around. She had a sinking feeling about this. "Chloe, what are we doing out here?"

Chloe turned to the cheerleader. "Today, you are going to put on a show. You'll strip naked and play with yourself until you cum." A wide grin split her face.

"No! No way. I'm not doing that. My neighbors might see me."

Chloe leaned in close, her body rubbing up against Shawna's. "That's why I know you'll do it. Someone you know may be watching, and it will make it ten times more exciting for you." She pulled Shawna's hand to her breast. "Feel your nipple, Shawna. It's poking through your clothes." Shawna's hand grasped her breast, the hard nipple poking at her palm.

"And I'll bet you are already wet. Your pussy is excited about showing off." Chloe's hand snaked down over Shawna's clothes and pressed into her crotch, grabbing her by the pussy. Shawna squirmed but didn't try to get away.

Chloe stepped away and sat on a lounge nearby. "Any time you are ready," she said.

Shawna looked around at her neighbor's houses. Susan Hoyt's house directly behind hers, the Smiths, and Simpsons on either side. It was early enough that they should be at work, but who knew who decided to work from home, or had the day off?

She grabbed the hem of her sweater and pulled it up over her head. Her firm belly, toned from hours of cheerleading was bared. Her bra came into view, working to hold her breasts in place.

She looked over at Chloe. She leisurely rubbed her mound through her jeans as she watched.

Shawna thought that she had to do this, so why not try to enjoy it? Chloe was right that she was excited, and while she didn't really want to be caught nude and masturbating outside, the idea of it turned her on.

She knew how to tease, hell most of being a cheerleader was teasing, so she put a sway in her hips as if dancing to club music. She undid her pants and turned so her ass was facing Chloe. The neighbors might be watching, but there was a guaranteed audience of one in front of her.

She peeled her pants down her thighs, the tight material clinging like a second skin. Bent over now, her pants down to her ankles, her lacy thong showed off her firm ass cheeks. She looked behind her. Chloe watched her raptly, eyes locked on Shawna's ass.

She stepped out of her pants and sat. Chloe rubbed herself through her clothes, one hand against her pussy, the other squeezing her modest breasts. Shawna felt a surge of emotion as she watched her. She was arousing Chloe with her body. Sure, she knew she was sexy, and craved the attention of people but that was for popularity. This was sexual and she loved how openly Chloe showed her desire.

Chloe said needily, "Take them off, Princess. Please. I need to see your hot body. Tease me." Shawna felt a surge of confidence. Her tormentor was begging to see more of her.

Shawna laid back on her chaise. Laid on her side facing Chloe, she caressed her breasts and pinched her nipples. They were stiff and sensitive. Not only from touching herself but from being watched. Each time she manipulated a nipple, it sent shocks directly to her clit.

She'd never felt this way before. Sure, she'd masturbated, who hadn't, after all? She knew what arousal felt like. But this, this was more. Chloe was watching her, and playing with herself now. Her hand was inside her jeans, the button undone, fly spread wide.

"Chloe, you like watching me, don't you? This is why you're having me do this. Why you snuck into the locker room that day."

She didn't respond, but Shawna could tell that Chloe was getting as much out of this as she was. And that was liberating. Chloe needed her so she could watch and get her own pleasure.

Determined now to make sure that Chloe got off, she scooted to the chaise right next to her. Legs spread wide, she parted her pussy lips. The moisture seeping out coated her lips. Each touch caused her to moan. She stared at Chloe, watching her, as Chloe watched her.

As she rubbed at her clit and inserted a finger in her pussy, she watched Chloe's fingers move under the cotton of her plain panties. A dark spot on the gusset showed Chloe's arousal.

She did this. Shawna turned this girl on so much that she had leaked into her panties. Even though she was blackmailing her, Shawna felt like she had some control again. There was still the threat hanging over her head, but she wasn't completely a victim.

Her fingers rubbed faster on her clit, squeezing, and pinching at it. She had two fingers inside her pussy now and pumped them in and out.

"Oh shit. Chloe, I'm coming!" Her orgasm washed over her, and she fell back on the chaise. She panted from the intensity of it.

After a minute or two, she looked over at Chloe. She still had her hand down her panties working on her pussy.

"Chloe, make yourself cum for me. Look at my tight body. See my tits?" Shawna lifted them in her hands. "My nipples are so hard right now."

Chloe worked her hand faster and grunted as she approached her own orgasm.

"Look at my juicy pussy? See how wet I am? My clit is soo sensitive now. If I touch it, it makes me shiver." She flicked her clit and shuddered from the stimulation. Chloe's eyes roamed over her, watching as she pleasured herself.

"Cum for me Chloe. Let go and cum."

Her eyes closed as she moved her fingers under her panties. A few moments later, she let out a long groan and laid back on the chaise. Her face was flushed and she had a look of contentment.

Shawna sat, legs spread, concentrating on Chloe when she opened her eyes. Her pussy lips were glistening with her juices, and her nipples jutted out from her tits as if pointing at Chloe.

"Well Princess, that was something else. I haven't cum that hard in a while." She looked around, and asked, "Do you think any of your neighbors were home to see your performance?" She had a sly smile.

The spell broke, and her confidence vanished. Shawna rushed to the chaise with all her clothes. She quickly threw her clothes on, not concerned with straightening them to look nice. Covering her exposed body was her only priority. She looked at the houses and thought she saw a set of blinds moving in one of Susan Hoyt's windows. It had a prime view of where she had just masturbated, and she would have seen everything!

"Chloe!" She whispered urgently. "I think my neighbor saw us."

"Where?" Chloe asked.

Shawna pointed, "There, on the second floor. I saw the blinds move."

Chloe stood and stood next to her. "Hmm, well good for them. I hope they enjoyed the show as much as I did." She had a devious smile. "Wave to your fan."

Shawna blushed, she reluctantly waved and turned to the house. "Can we go in now?"

"Sure thing, Princess. We're done for today. I'll see you tomorrow at school." Chloe walked past her and let herself out the front door. Chloe had gone before Shawna even processed that she was leaving.

Looking back at the window, she had an ominous feeling.

****

Britt stepped back from the spot in the fence she had watched Shawna and Chloe from.

"Hmm," she muttered to herself.

She walked back to her car and drove off.

****

Shawna stood at her locker between classes. Chloe hadn't shown up this morning to give her instructions.

"Hello Princess," came Chloe's voice next to her.

"Chloe," Shawna said.

"So, yesterday was fun. We should do that more often." Chloe grinned at her.

"Yeah, right. Let's not."

"Oh, come on, you know that you loved it. I bet you are thinking about it right now. Playing with your pretty little pussy. It was so amazing watching you get yourself off for me."

"Be quiet! Someone will hear you." Shawna looked around the crowded hall, but no one seemed to have noticed.

Chloe leaned close, "If I put my hand in your panties, would I find you swampy?"

Shawna didn't answer. As much as she wanted to come up with a snappy response, Chloe was right. The thought of more people watching her scared her, but it was also turning her on.

With a knowing look, Chloe said, "Yeah, that's what I thought. Anyway, that's not why I'm here right now. I have a task for you."

"What is it?" Shawna asked.

"I want you to go on a date."

"A date? What do you mean?

"You do know what a date is, don't you? Two people go out, eat a meal, spend time together."

Shawna rolled her eyes. "I know what a fucking date is Chloe. Who? What do I have to do?"

"Just a simple date. He's going to ask you out, and you'll say yes. You'll go out with him. Easy-peasy."

"I don't have to do anything weird? What's the catch?

"Consider this a softball. You go on a date, and you don't have to do anything else."

Shawna wondered what Chloe had up her sleeve. It couldn't be as simple as just going out on a date. She must have something in mind.

She asked resignedly, "Who is it?"

"Brian Matthews. He's in your math class."

Shawna thought for a moment. The boy that sat behind her. He'd never made an impression on her and she didn't know anything about him.

"Fine. I'll talk to him today. And you're sure I don't have to do anything? I just go out on a date with him?"

"Scouts honor." Chloe held her right hand in the Scout salute.

"Right. Like you were ever a scout," Shawna scoffed.

"I'll have you know, I made it to Cadette before I quit," Chloe replied.

"Hmmph." Shawna glared at her for a second and turned to go to her next class.

****

Shawna sat down in math class. Mr. Garcia glanced at her before quickly looking away. He had avoided talking to her after she'd flashed her panties to him. Shawna kept expecting him to say something about the other day, but if he wasn't going to, she wasn't going to stir him up more. With the tight jeans she was wearing today, there was no chance of a repeat performance.

Behind her, Brian Matthews said, "Hey Shawna."

She turned to face him. "Brian, right?" She smiled at him.

"Ye-yeah. That's me. Chloe Brown said that if I asked you out on a date, you might be interested."

"Did she now?" She looked him over. He looked uncomfortable and nervous. Before today he'd never even spoken to her. It was a shame that he seemed to not have confidence, he wasn't bad-looking.

"Uhm, yeah, she did."

Shawna looked at him, clearly waiting for him to complete the transaction.

"Would you go out with me? On a date?"

She pretended to think it over. Of course, she was going to say yes because of Chloe, but that didn't mean that she couldn't make him squirm a bit.

"Okay. I'll go out with you. How about tomorrow night?"

He nodded and said, "That sounds great." He had a huge smile.

She grinned at his enthusiasm. Though she was being forced to do this, it didn't mean she had to be miserable about it. It was just a date, after all. "Give me your phone."

He handed it over and she put her contact info in. "Be at my house at 7 pm tomorrow."

"I'll be there with bells on."

"Great, see you then." The bell rang to start the class and she turned in her seat.

"Okay class, today we are looking at polynomials."

****

"Shawna, can you go over to Susan Hoyt's house? She called and asked if you were available to help her with something."

Shawna looked at her mother. "Help? What does she need help with?"

"I don't know dear, she asked if you could come over and help her with something when you got home."

"Okay, Mom. I'll go over now."

On the walk over, Shawna thought about yesterday. She must have seen her. It's the only thing it could be.

Shawna rang Susan's doorbell.

"Well, hello there, Shawna." Susan opened the door. The raven-haired woman stepped aside. "Please come in. We have so much to talk about."

"Mom said you needed help with something?" Susan closed the door behind the girl, snapping the deadbolt in place.

"Please, come, sit." Susan led her to the living room couch. She patted the cushion next to her. "Sit down. I want to have a chat."

"O-okay," Shawna said as she sat next to her neighbor, on the couch. It was small, with barely enough room for them to sit side-by-side, legs touching. Shawna's jean-covered thigh touched Susan's. Her above-the-knee skirt had ridden up when she sat. Her pale skin showed from her knee to mid-thigh.

"I don't know if you know this, but I work from home, out of my office upstairs."

Shawna gulped. She knew instantly where this was going. She knew she had seen something the other day in the window.

"I saw something very interesting the other day. Imagine my surprise when I was working and saw you strip out of your clothes and start playing with yourself." Susan paused; her hand moved to Shawna's thigh. She jerked at the touch. "It's okay, Shawna," Susan said comfortingly. "There's no need to be nervous." She squeezed Shawna's thigh gently.

"It was a very enticing show. And when you went to your friend. I have to tell you; I wish I was in her place."

"What!?" Shawna exclaimed.

"Oh yes, it was so erotic. You are a beautiful young woman and your body. Fuck, you have a tight body." Susan's eyes lingered on Shawna's breasts before meeting her eyes.

"Mrs. Hoyt, we shouldn't be talking about this. It's not right."

"Oh now, Shawna, you can call me Susan. I think we are a little past the formalities. I want to see more of your body, and how you pleasure yourself. Can you do that for me, or should I call your mom back and let her know what you've been doing around the pool after school?"