Cheerleader and the Peeper

Story Info
Cheerleader is blackmailed by a peeper.
19.3k words
4.69
24k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alohadave
alohadave
267 Followers

All characters are over 18 years old.

****

Phweeee, Phwee, Phweeeeee. Coach Nichole's whistle blew in the gym. The cheerleaders stopped what they were doing and turned to look at the coach.

"Alright team, that's enough for today. Hit the showers. I'll see you tomorrow!" She dismissed the squad. "Shawna, Tina, hold back. You two have gear put-away today."

By the time they walked into the locker room, the rest of the squad had already showered and changed to leave for the night.

"I'm going to go right home," said Tina.

"You aren't going to shower before you leave?"

"Nah, I have a date tonight, I'll just do it at home. You okay alone here? It's so creepy here when no one else is here."

"I'm good, I'll be fine. You go. Have fun on your date. Who is it this time?"

"That new running back that just transferred. He's fucking hot, and he drives a Mustang."

"Tasty Freeze?"

"Hell no. He's taking me somewhere nice, with tablecloths. We can go to the Freeze if he makes it past the first date."

"Give him hell."

"Later girlfriend," Tina waved as she left.

The door slammed shut behind her. Now that she was alone, it was kind of spooky in the locker room. The weird hollow echoes and the smell of sweat permeated.

Quickly, she stripped out of her sweaty uniform, grabbed her soap and shampoo, and walked over to the showers.

The hot water beat on her skin. She stood there for a few minutes zoning out as the water washed over her. A sound behind her caught her attention. "Who's there?" she called out. She looked and saw nothing.

She sighed and her favorite recurring fantasy came to her. Coach Nichole was beautiful and Shawna often thought about her catching her alone like this. The scene unfolded in her mind's eye.

****

"Shawna, why are you always so late? All the other girls are able to get showered and changed, and here you are acting like you are at a spa. What time is your massage?" Coach Nichole was standing at the entrance to the shower, leaning against the wall. She stared at the naked cheerleader.

Shawna turned to face her coach. "I-I'm sorry, Coach. It just takes me a while to clean up. You always make me do put-away."

"I don't want to hear excuses from you. I want to go home, but now I have to watch and make sure you don't dawdle. Hop to it."

"Yes, Coach." Shawna turned. Coach Nichole was watching her naked in the shower. She shivered even though the hot water was spraying her. She ran the soapy washcloth along her skin. She brushed over her nipples with the cloth. The rough material scratched at the sensitive flesh. They stood out from her breasts. The contact sent sparks to her pussy.

Coach Nichole watched her. Her eyes were locked on Shawna's ass. Shawna was proud of her butt. She worked hard to make it worth looking at, and Coach's attention on her cheeks was a massive turn-on.

She slid the washcloth down her tight belly. When she reached her pussy, she rubbed the cloth on her clit. The roughness of the material against her sensitive nub caused a groan of pleasure to escape her lips.

"Shawna! What are you doing? Turn around, now."

Shocked, Shawna froze. For several moments she stood there, doing nothing.

"Now, Shawna." The coach was using her voice in the way she had, which brooked no dissent. She turned slowly, her hand still pressing the cloth against her pussy.

"Were you just playing with yourself?" Coach could clearly see what she was doing. Shawna nodded. "You dirty little pervert. Do you like rubbing your little pussy while I watch you? You want to put on a show for me?"

Shawna nodded.

"Well let's see it. Show me how you play with your little cheerleader pussy."

Shawna whimpered. She slid to the ground and spread her legs wide. Her pussy lips splayed open with her legs; her pink inner lips revealed to the coach.

"That's right, you dirty slut. You get off showing off to your coach. What would your teammates think of you if they knew?"

Shawna imagined it.

"You know what they'd say. You are a pervert. That's what you are, aren't you? Pervert. You are only able to get yourself off when someone is watching you."

Shawna shuddered at the thought. Coach was right, whenever she tried to get herself off, she always imagined someone watching her.

"I'm here now, so play with yourself. Make yourself cum, because I'm watching you finger your pussy."

Shawna locked eyes with the coach and played with her clit. The thrill of being watched was more intense than anything she felt alone. Her fingers slipped inside her wet pussy.

The water washed over her running down her body as her fingers stroked her stiff clit. She pushed her fingers in her pussy as far as she could get them, trying to fill herself.

Coach Nichole watched her sitting on the floor of the girl's locker room shower. Shawna was thoroughly soaked, her long brown hair plastered to her head. Her breasts were more than a handful, topped with thick, stubby nipples. The chocolate brown nipples contrasted against the white skin of her breasts.

Shawna closed her eyes. She was so close to bringing herself off. "Coach Nichole, I'm so close. Watch me fuck myself for you."

She heard a bang in the locker room and jerked to attention. Coach Nichole disappeared like a soap bubble popping. Sitting on the floor of the shower, drenched and soaking wet, she suddenly felt how alone and vulnerable she was.

Scrambling off the floor, she grabbed her towel and wrapped it around her. She rushed toward the sound to confront whoever was in the locker room with her. Adrenaline made her brave. Wet feet slapped on the concrete floor as she ran toward the sound.

Rounding the corner of the aisle of lockers, she saw a girl trying to sneak away. "Stop! Get back here." The girl looked back frightened but didn't stop. Shawna ran flat out now, and tackled the girl, taking her down. She landed hard on the floor, with Shawna on top of her.

"Let me go! Aghh, I didn't see anything, I promise."

"Get up, you fucking peeping tom." Shawna got off the girl and made sure that she was holding onto her so she couldn't rabbit. When the girl got up, Shawna slammed her against the row of lockers.

"Ow, fuck that hurts." The girl held her left elbow. Tears were flowing from her eyes. "What'd you do that for?"

Shawna growled. "What are you doing in here? Why were you spying on me?"

The girl looked everywhere but at Shawna. She snapped her fingers in the girl's face. "Hey, I asked you a question."

"Yes," she nearly shouted. "Yes, I was watching you. I saw you in the gym and followed you here. I couldn't help myself. You just looked so fucking hot."

Shawna looked at her. She didn't recognize the girl, but that didn't mean much. She rarely noticed people in the lower levels of popularity. She was kind of average-looking, nothing about her stood out to Shawna. She'd never have caught her attention before.

"Tell me why I shouldn't tell everyone what you did?"

"Because I heard you talking to yourself. 'Coach Nichole'," she said in a sing-song voice. Shawna blanched; the color drained from her face.

"Fuck you, you godamned creep!"

The girl smiled now, the tears on her face glistened. "I don't think so. What will your friends say when I tell them that you play with yourself in the shower? That you like to watch them when they change and shower."

"I don't do that!" Shawna shouted.

"Bitch, I just fucking watched you."

"Fine, yes I masturbated, but I don't peep on my friends, I'm not like that."

"Here's the thing Princess, it doesn't need to be true to be a good rumor, it just needs to be juicy. And what's juicier than a pervert in the locker room? Do you think any of your friends would ever trust you again? Every time, they'll be thinking 'What if it's true?' Always looking over their shoulder, watching you."

"No! You wouldn't dare."

"Oh yes, I would."

"You're sick."

"Here's what's going to happen: you will keep your mouth shut about everything we are going to do. I will tell you what to do, and you'll do it, without question. If you don't, say bye-bye to your social life here."

Shawna fumed. She was stuck. Her friends would turn on her in an instant if anything got out. She'd probably be kicked off the squad because no one would want to work with her.

Head hung; Shawna nodded. "Say it, Princess," the girl said.

"Yes."

"Yes, what? Be clear. I want to hear you tell me exactly what you are agreeing to."

"Yes, I'll do it. I'll do what you say." Shawna said. "You can't tell anyone."

"As long as you do what I tell you, your secret is safe with me. In the meantime, I'm going to the nurse to have this looked at." She raised her left arm. "You fucking banged me up."

She turned to leave, and stopped when Shawna asked, "What's your name? I don't know who you are."

"It's Chloe. Chloe Brown. See you around, Princess."

****

Chloe walked home from school. Ideas of how she could force her new slave to perform for her raced through her head. How far could she push the cheerleader before she broke? Make her flash people; wear revealing clothing that would embarrass her, the possibilities were endless.

"Hi Mom," Chloe said. She hugged her from behind. "Hi, sweetie. How was school today?"

Chloe grinned. 'I blackmailed a cheerleader after watching her frig her pussy in the shower.' "Same old, same old. I bumped my elbow though. Had to go to the nurse to get it bandaged."

"Oh sweetie, are you okay?"

"I'll be fine. Nothing to worry about."

"I'll look at it later for you. Why don't you clean up for dinner? We'll be eating soon."

****

Chloe sat in the bathroom that joined her and Cassidy's bedroom. Her sister still lived with their parents while she went to community college. Cassie and her boyfriend Chad often had video chat sessions that frequently turned into mutual masturbation sessions.

She turned the light off and quietly opened the door to Cassie's room and peeked in. Laying on her bed, her sister was already talking to Chad. From behind the door, she heard them chatting.

"I wish I could be with you babe. Not stuck at home," Cassie said.

"I know babe. Show me what you are wearing," he said.

Lifting the tablet, she panned it over her body. Her pink tank top hugged her breasts, showing them off. They filled the tank top almost to capacity, threatening to spill out.

Her plaid pajama shorts were loose over her wide hips.

"Now show me you," she said.

The image on the screen panned to show him. His broad shoulders and hairless chest showed his swimmer's body. The image revealed that he was already naked as his hard cock came into view.

"Ooh baby, you're all ready to go. Is that for me?" She asked.

"You know it, babe. I think of you and I get hard."

"I wish I was there. I'd take your beautiful cock in my mouth, and suck on it. Would you like that baby?"

Chloe listened and watched through the crack in the doorway. She worked her panties down and fingered her pussy. She loved watching her sister play with herself. She loved watching anyone really, she was a voyeur who would watch anyone she could find.

"And I would go down on you, lick your pussy, and clit," he said.

"I love it when you eat me out. I'm touching my clit, but it's better when you do it."

"Rub yourself. Next time I'm over, we're sneaking off so I can lick your clit and suck your pussy. Even if we have to find a closet."

"I need to see you. Show me your tits."

Cassie lifted the tank top causing her large breasts to spill into view. "Like this?" she asked.

"Ohh, babe, I love your boobs. If I was there, I'd suck and lick your nipples. I'd come up behind you and hold your tits, and squeeze them.

"Mmmm, yes, do that. Fondle my big tits, feel them up. Would you pinch and pull at my nipples like I like?"

"Oh, yeah. I'd pull on them until you moan and beg me to stop." Cassie did just that, she tugged and pulled on her hard nipples.

Chloe reached under her shirt. Her breasts were smaller, but she mimicked her older sister as she pinched and pulled.

"Are you playing with your hard cock?" Cassie asked.

"Oh yeah, it's so hard for you." He panned down to show his cock, with his hand wrapped around it, stroking up and down.

"I'd take it in my mouth. I'd give you the best blowjob you've ever had until you shoot your creamy sperm right into my mouth." Cassie fingered herself, her pussy wet. Her fingers slid quickly over her clit and pussy lips as she described what she wanted to do to her boyfriend.

"I love it when you go down on me. You make me want to shoot down your throat. Fill your belly with my cum," he said. His hand was a blur on his cock. Cassie's eyes were glued to the screen.

"Cum for me baby. Shoot your load. I want to lick it off your skin. Do it for me, cum baby." With her encouragement, he came, several spurts sprayed over his belly and chest. "Oh shit baby, I'm cumming too." Her fingers took her over the edge as she wished she was licking his cum off his body. Cassie dropped the tablet as she quivered through her orgasm. When her sister came it was a full-body experience. She wondered if it was the same when Chad fucked her. What a sight that would be.

****

Shawna was standing at her locker when someone hip-checked her. She looked down at the face of her blackmailer.

She scrunched up her face and looked around. None of her cheer squad were nearby. "What do you want?"

"Now, now, is that any way to greet your new best friend in the whole wide world?" Chloe had a shit-eating grin.

Shawna scoffed. "As if."

"Give me your phone." She held out her hand.

"Why?"

"How else am I going to contact you? Smoke signals?" Chloe chuckled at her joke.

"No. You don't need to contact me."

"Princess, have you forgotten yesterday already? I own you. You will answer when I call or text, and you will do what I say."

"No. I won't do it. I don't care what you say, no one will believe you."

Chloe looked thoughtful. "Maybe not, but I'm sure they'd believe you."

"What do you mean?" Shawna asked, confused.

Chloe pulled out her phone and started a video. "Coach Nichole!" came Shawna's voice.

She tried to grab the phone, but her blackmailer was too fast. "I can send you a copy if you want, for your own 'personal' uses," Chloe said. "I'm sure that everyone in school would love to see what you do in the shower, and who you are fantasizing about. What do you think? Would they love that?"

Shawna looked around to see if anyone heard the video, but they were all in their own world, no one was paying attention. The thought of being the laughingstock of the school, with everyone talking about her was mortifying. She'd never be able to come to school again and face them all.

At the same time, she was afraid to admit to herself that she was excited by the idea. A whole school who had watched her play with herself? Her panties were becoming uncomfortably moist.

Finally, she relented. The reality of the school knowing about her outweighed her arousing fantasy. "Fine." She handed her phone to Chloe after opening the contacts.

"Okay, Princess, don't even think about ghosting me. If you don't respond, you know what'll happen." Chloe said, with a wide grin.

"Yeah, I got it. Are we done?"

"Don't let me stop you. See you around, Princess."

****

Shawna sat in her math class thinking about her predicament. Chloe had her against a barrel and she didn't see an easy way out of it. Maybe she was bluffing.

But what if she wasn't? Walking down the hallways as people pointed and snickered at her. Would Coach Nichole even let her stay in the squad? Who'd want a pervert like her around?

"Shawna, are you paying attention?"

She looked at Mrs. Reynolds. "I'm sorry, what was the question?"

"I asked you: in a quadratic equation of f(x) = ax2 +bx+c, where a, b, and c are constants and a = 0, what is the quadratic term?

"Uhm, I don't know." She blushed in embarrassment. The math nerds looked at her, barely hiding their glee at her discomfort. Everyone else was glad that someone else was taking Mrs. Reynolds' attention.

"Do your homework next time, Ms. Hanson, and stop daydreaming. Anyone else?"

Shawna felt her phone buzz. She discreetly pulled it out.

A text from Chloe: {before next period, send me a picture of your panties. make sure your face is showing}

She looked around to see if anyone had seen her with her phone. Thankfully no one had. They had shifted their attention back to the lesson. She breathed a sigh of relief. If she thought about it, she'd realize that no one would have seen the texts. But her frame of mind wasn't about thinking logically.

Ugh, why was she doing this to her?

She sprang out of her seat as soon as the bell sounded. If she hurried, she could get to the restroom near her next class with time to spare.

The halls thronged with students. "Hey watch it," she heard as she pushed through clumps and squeezed between others, to get to the restroom as fast as she could.

She had a few minutes left. The restroom was down the hall from her class, and she had plenty of time to snap a quick panty shot for Chloe.

Inside the restroom, she was dismayed to find that two of the three stalls were taped off: Out of Order.

"Fuck," she said to herself. She rattled the door to the third stall.

"Hey, someone in here. Jesus."

"Are you going to be long?"

"I'll be as long as I am. Find your own stall."

Shawna felt her panic rising. She didn't have time to find another restroom, and nowhere more private than this.

She quickly unbuckled her belt and jeans. The pants were snug on her hips, molded to her ass and thighs. Her panties were visible with the fly undone. That should be fine, right?

A quick snap and she sent the picture to Chloe. Seconds later: {B- try again. Panties. Face. Tick tock}

After a glance at the occupied stall, she shimmied her pants down. She took a couple of pictures, trying to find an angle that showed her face and her panties together. Several pictures and none of them showed both. 'Fuck, fuck, fuck,' she thought.

Just then she heard a gasp behind her. "Woah."

Shawna turned to see the girl from the stall standing there, staring.

"Uhm, funny story." She faked a giggle, trying to play off her half-naked body in the middle of the bathroom. "I have a cheer challenge. Kind of a dare thing." She turned on her confident voice. "Do you think you'd help me out? Take a picture with my phone? It needs to have my face and underwear in it."

"Oh, okay, I guess." She held out her hand. Shawna looked at it. "Phone?"

"Oh yeah, sorry. Hee, hee."

The girl held the phone and took several pictures. Shawna heard the ding of a text message. The girl's eyes narrowed as she read it.

"Can I have my phone back, please?"

"Sure, here you go."

"Thanks."

Shawna pulled her jeans up and straightened up. She looked up to see the girl grinning at her. "Cheer challenge, huh?" Before she left, she turned and said, "Nice panties, cheerleader. I hope your friend enjoys the pictures." The girl chuckled and left.

The text message was again from Chloe. {Running out of time Princess. I can't wait to see your panties and your pretty face.}

Mortified that this random girl knew she was sending pictures to someone, she also felt a little thrill that she had shown off her ass and underwear to a stranger.

"Shit. I need to find her and make sure she doesn't tell anyone."

With her deadline approaching, she sent the picture to Chloe first.

She rushed out, looking both ways to see the girl. As she passed each room on the way to her classroom, she peeked in, looking through the small windows in each door. The girl was nowhere she could see.

Shawna hoped that the story wouldn't be all over school.

A text from Chloe: {good job on the picture. I love those panties. Who is your friend?}

alohadave
alohadave
267 Followers