Cheerleader and the Peeper

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shawna groaned in dismay. "No! Please don't tell my mom. I'll get in trouble."

"Hmm, I don't know. I really should let her know. It's the neighborly thing to do." Susan grinned at her young neighbor.

"No, don't tell her. Please, how can I get you to not tell her? What can I do? She can't know."

Susan leaned closer and whispered to her. "I want to see more."

"More?"

"Yes. I haven't been with another woman since I married Steve, and now you've got me wanting it again."

"I'm not a lesbian." Shawna looked panicked at her neighbor.

"Neither am I. I want to watch you make yourself cum. Play with yourself so I can watch."

"You want to watch me? While I play with myself? And you won't tell my mom. Or anyone else?"

"I won't tell anyone. How about you start now?"

Shawna looked around the empty house as if expecting someone to jump out.

"Okay," Shawna said.

Her thigh still pressed against Susan's, she unbuttoned her jeans and slipped them down as much as she could before they bunched up her thighs. Pressed together by her pants, she was unable to spread her legs.

Susan slipped off the couch kneeling on the floor. She said, "Let me help with that." She pulled each of Shawna's shoes off and peeled her cute little ankle socks off.

She pulled the jeans down Shawna's legs, uncovering her toned and athletic legs. Shawna lifted her butt to help. Her fingers brushed against the smooth skin. Shawna shivered from the contact. She had protested not being a lesbian, but the feeling of Susan's fingers touching her sent electric shocks along her skin.

"Touch yourself, Shawna. Please." Susan pleaded.

Shawna saw how Susan was looking up at her from the floor with longing. She smiled at her neighbor, embracing the role now.

She ran her fingers along her pussy, pressing through the satiny material. Susan eagerly watched her fingers. Shawna suddenly stood up. She loomed over her neighbor, sitting at her feet. "Pull my panties down, Susan."

"Yes Ma'am," Susan said, smiling. She got up on her knees, so her face was level with Shawna's panty-covered pussy. Her fingers hooked the waist and pulled the panties down her cheerleader neighbor's legs. Shawna's pussy was slowly exposed as she pulled them down. "It's beautiful, Shawna," Susan said. "It's been so long since I've been with a woman. I put that aside when I married my husband, but I dream of it sometimes."

Shawna didn't know what to say. This was going beyond what Susan had asked for. Before she could respond, Susan leaned forward and stuck her tongue out. The tip contacted Shawna's clit that was peeking out from behind its hood. Shawna squeaked. She pushed Susan's head away and sat down.

Susan said, "Shawna, I'm sorry. I got overwhelmed." She looked chagrined.

"I told you I'm not a lesbian. I'm out of here. This is too much. Tell my mom whatever you want, I'll deal with it."

"Shawna, no. Don't go, please. I won't tell your mother. I'm sorry I got excited, I had to have a taste. Stay, please." Susan pleaded.

Shawna sat there thinking. After a few moments, she said, "I'll stay. But you need to get back. In fact, go sit over there." She pointed to a chair facing the couch. Susan hopped up from the floor and sat down in the chair, hands in her lap, looking contrite.

Shawna scooted to the edge of the cushion. Hands on her knees, she pulled her legs apart, revealing her pussy again as they spread. The motion pulled her lips apart slightly as well.

Susan watched as she started fingering herself. The wet sounds of her fingers slipping in and out of herself barely filled the silence. She was loving this. Since her marriage to Bob, she hadn't done anything like this. She'd committed herself to him, physically. He took care of her sexual needs, but this desire to watch had never gone away, though she had buried it until she watched Shawna and Chloe.

Now her neighbor's daughter was in her home, playing with herself, for her arousal.

Shawna was still playing with her pussy, but had pushed her sweater and bra up over her tits. Her nipples were fully aroused, and poking out, seemingly pointed to Susan. With one hand she was pinching and pulling on them. Shawna's moan of pleasure was music to Susan's ears.

She leaned back on the couch, legs spread with her fingers stroking in and out of her glistening pussy. Susan wanted to match her motions but hesitated for fear of spooking the young woman into stopping again. Just then, Shawna said, "Susan, do you want to join me?"

"Ar-are you sure? I really want to."

"Do it, Susan. Show me what you want."

Nodding, Susan sat forward and pulled her skirt up, exposing her thong underwear. Anxious to start, she pulled them to the side and started fingering her own pussy.

"Do it, Susan. Play with your pussy. Does it turn you on being on display as much as watching me play with my pussy?"

"Ohh, it feels so good."

"Play with yourself, make yourself cum. Cum with me." Shawna's fingers sped up, concentrated on her clit, her fingers flew over the nubbin of pleasure. Susan meanwhile, was doing the same, trying to bring herself off at the same time.

She wasn't quite there though when Shawna groaned and started shivering. Susan watched as the orgasm took her over, then her whole body relaxed, eyes closed. She kept working on her pussy, the sight of the young woman before her glowing from her orgasm pushing her closer to her own finish line.

Shawna opened her eyes and smiled, "Cum for me, Susan. Touch your clit and make yourself fun for me. Can you do that?"

Shawna couldn't speak, but she nodded her agreement.

Her orgasm washed over her, sending waves of pleasure all through her body. She collapsed in the chair, basking in the afterglow of her cum.

Several minutes later, Susan collected herself and saw Shawna watching her. "Wow," Shawna said.

"Yeah, that was intense."

Shawna's phone buzzed, and she grabbed it. "I should go. That's my mom. She wants to know how long I'll be."

Susan watched the cheerleader fix her bra and sweater. Her panties snugged up against her pussy, caressing it. Then the pants came up. In moments, she almost looked like nothing had happened, though her hair was a little messy.

"About what just happened, how about we keep this between us, okay? No one else needs to know about it," Susan said confidentially.

"Uhm, yeah, sure."

"Good, now that's settled." Susan stood and adjusted the crotch of her thong.

"I guess I'll see you later then," Shawna said, as she turned to leave.

"Okay. Thanks for this, really." Susan said.

"Yeah." Shawna opened the door without a glance back.

Susan closed the door and rested her forehead on it. After a couple of deep breaths, she said to herself, "Susan, what are you doing?"

****

In math class, Brian said, "Hey Shawna, how's it going?"

"I'm good, Brian. How about you?"

"I just wanted to make sure we were still on for tonight?" He asked, a question in his voice.

"Yes, all set. What time are you picking me up?"

"7 pm, just like you said."

"Good, I'll see you then," she said.

"Okay." The bell rang signaling the start of class.

****

"What time is your date picking you up, Shawna?"

"Seven, Mom."

"What do you have planned?" Mom asked.

"He didn't say, just a normal date. Probably just something to eat."

She looked toward the front of the house. "Oh, I think he's here. Someone just pulled up."

"Bye Mom, see you later." Shawna rushed out before Brian could come to the door.

In her driveway, she saw Brian getting out of a sedan. "Oh, hey Shawna, I was just coming to get you."

"It's cool, let's go." She opened the door herself and was in the seat before he could say anything.

"Okay then," he said softly to himself.

The ride was quiet and awkward. Shawna looked at him and wondered why Chloe had chosen him. He seemed nice, though kind of quiet. Was there something wrong with him that Chloe thought would be embarrassing for her?

"Brian, can I ask you a question?"

"Sure, go ahead.

Shawna braced herself. "What did Chloe say when she said to ask me out?"

"She said that you were interested in me and that you were looking to make a change from the normal people you go out with."

"What about you? Did you want to go out with me?"

"Well, sure. You're pretty and popular, and even though we've never really talked to each other, you seem nice. I mean, who wouldn't want to go out with you?"

Shawna thought about this. He wasn't gushing over her. It was kind of refreshing to be with someone who wasn't looking for popularity points.

He pulled into the restaurant parking lot.

"Oh no." She turned to Brian. "Can we go somewhere else, please? Anywhere else?"

"What's up? Chloe said you like it here." She sank down as if trying to disappear.

"Please, anywhere else but here. I can't be seen here."

"Can't be seen here with me, you mean. Shit. I knew there had to be a catch. I guess Chloe was wrong about you."

"No, no, it's not like that," she lied. It was totally like that. "We can go anywhere else, and I'll explain."

He thought for a minute. "I didn't sign up for this." He put the car in reverse and started to back out.

"What are you doing?" she asked.

"I'm taking you home. You obviously don't want to be here with me. I thought you wanted this. I don't need...whatever this is." He waved his hand, expressing his annoyance. He muttered, "I can't believe it. I knew it sounded strange."

"No. Please, Brian. I'm sorry. It's not you, it's me. I can't go in there. I just can't. We can go anywhere else."

"You can't go in there with me, you mean. If I was a cool kid, you wouldn't have hesitated." He sighed in resignation. "Whatever, Shawna. I'll take you home so you don't have to be embarrassed by the likes of me."

Shawna was panicked. She didn't know how Chloe would react if she didn't finish the date with him.

"How about this, we get it to go and go somewhere and

He looked at her for a long moment. "Fine. We won't eat here. I know a place we can go. It's quiet and none of your friends will see you there. I'll just go in and get it to go."

He parked and walked in. Shawna saw people she knew sitting around inside. She could only hope that they wouldn't look out and see her sitting there. She slid down just in case.

She heard voices outside. Two of her fellow cheerleaders were standing right next to the car.

"Oh hey, it's Shawna. What are you doing out here? Why aren't you inside? Everyone is there." Wendy's questions came rapid fire at her.

She was caught and scrambled for an excuse. "Hey, I'm not supposed to be out. Could you guys not say anything?"

"Uhm, sure, Shawna. Who are you with? I don't know this car. Is he in college? Where is he? Is he cute? What am I saying? Of course, he is." Wendy looked around for Shawna's date. "I don't see anyone Terry, do you?"

"Nope, no one."

"Wendy, please? Don't say anything."

She zipped her mouth shut and winked. "Come on, Terry, let's eat, I'm starving."

"Totally. Later, Shawna."

****

"Brian, I had a good time tonight, even though it was a rough start. I want to pay you back."

"Shawna, you don't have to do anything. I don't know what's up with you and Chloe, but she clearly set both of us up."

"Yeah, I don't want to talk about her. Can I just do something for you?"

"Uhm, okay, Shawna."

"Okay, great! Get out of the car. But turn the headlights on."

"Um, okay." Shawna beckoned him to the front of the car. The headlights shone in his eyes.

"Now, sit over there on the wall." She pointed to a section off to the side, just out of the beam of the headlights. She fiddled with her phone for a moment, until music started playing.

She stood in the glare of the headlights. The intense light made her practically glow. Her hips swayed to the beat of the music.

"You've been a better date than I had any right to expect, and you treated me like an actual person even when I freaked out. For that, you deserve a reward." She gave him a smoldering look. Her hands bunched up the skirt of her dress, pulling up more material each time. Each inch pulled up revealed more of her thighs. Tantalizingly, more and more of her legs came into view.

When her panties were visible to him, she let go and dropped her skirt back down. Turning to face the car, she pulled the back of the dress up, now showing the backs of her thighs. Again, her panties came into view, along with the cheeks of her glorious ass. The material of her thong sat nestled between her cheeks, leaving nothing to his imagination. He thought back to Math class when her cheer skirt had flown up right in front of his face. It looked even more amazing than that glimpse had. Now he could savor the sight.

With her skirt all the way up, her ass was completely exposed to him. Fingers hooked the sidebands and slid the panties down. Her knees locked straight; she bent as she pulled them down. He watched as they peeled down, showing first her butthole, and then the mound of her pussy. He could just see it from his angle and leaned to see it better.

The headlights obscured his vision, ironically, so he could almost make it out. He was excited that she decided to strip for him, and decided to take what he could get from the show.

She pulled the thong down and stepped out of them. Holding them, she sniffed and tossed them over her shoulder to Brian. He snagged them out of the air and took a sniff for himself. The smell of her arousal was evident. The pungent smell filled his nostrils.

She leaned down on the hood, her head to the side, her weight on her shoulders. Hands snaked under her, towards her pussy. He could just see her fingers peek out from between her wide-spread legs.

Brian was amazed that she was putting on this show for him. The sight of her, naked from the waist down, but still wearing her low heels, and leaning over the hood of the car was turning him on like crazy. He pressed on his erection through his pants. Unsure of how she'd react to him pulling his cock out, he left it alone and just watched.

Her moaning mixed with the music. He'd never hear this song again without thinking of the beautiful cheerleader who had graced him by playing with herself while he watched.

Her fingers were moving around, between her legs. He thought he saw them slip between her lips. Her hips moved to the beat, in a humping motion as she fingered herself. Brian hadn't ever seen anything like it.

After a few minutes of digital manipulation, her moans and cries were louder than the music, clearly heard. Her fingers retracted from view, and she shook all over before she collapsed on the hood, her legs slid out and she looked like she would fall to the ground.

Brian rushed over and helped her stand. She turned to face him, his arm around her waist. She was glowing, with a grin on her face.

"Wow, Shawna. That was intense. I've never seen anything like that before."

She kissed him quickly before pulling back. Slightly out of breath, she said, "I'm glad you enjoyed it. You are the only boy I've done that for."

He raised an eyebrow at the comment but didn't say anything. "Thank you for sharing that with me."

"You're welcome." She grabbed her phone and stopped the music.

Sensing that they were done, he led her to the passenger side and opened the door for her.

"Thank you, sir." She put her left leg in the car and sat. Before she could pull her right leg in, he placed his hand on her knee. "Do you think I could see you? Up close, I mean."

She grinned at him. "You want to see my little pussy?" He nodded.

Leaning back, one leg still on the ground, she pulled her skirt up again, this time so he could get a good look at her. Her bare pussy was wet from her fingers, and her lips were swollen from her arousal.

"It's pretty," he said.

"Just pretty?" she asked, pouting.

"Beautiful, sexy," he said. He stared intently as if committing her pussy to memory.

"Do you want to touch it?"

"Can I?"

She nodded quickly.

His finger traced along her swollen lips, slipping between them. This pulled a moan. He looked at her smiling face. "This is so cool."

Impulsively, he leaned forward and licked her pussy. His tongue traveled along her lips and landed on her clit. Her hips lurched when he made contact and he pulled back in surprise.

"Keep doing that! Don't stop." Her hands pulled his head back between her legs. Taking the hint, he licked again at her clit. "Just like that, Brian. Easy. Not too rough." Her fingers held his head, his curly hair between them. "Use your fingers too."

He slipped a finger inside her slick entrance. His tongue on her clit and finger inside worked together to stimulate Shawna toward her second orgasm. She was bucking her hips, holding him to her. He kept going until she was shaking too much to maintain contact. Then it was just his face against her pussy. "Oh Brian, I'm cumming again."

Her body shook as the orgasm washed over her. Able to pull away now that she'd let him go, he sat back on his heels.

"That was amazing!" he said. Her juices coated his face. He wore a huge grin on his face and a gleam in his eyes.

She smiled. "It really was. I wasn't expecting you to do that."

"I liked doing it. It doesn't taste like I thought it would."

"What were you expecting? Stinky tuna?" she asked.

"Well, kind of, yeah."

She shook her head. "Most girls don't taste anything like that. If they do, it's because they are dirty. I mean, not everyone tastes really good, but it shouldn't taste nasty."

"Hmm, okay. Good to know." He chuckled.

Shawna's phone dinged.

She sent a few texts back and forth before putting her phone away.

"Everything okay?" Brian asked. Shawna's mood dropped and it was written on her face.

"Uhmm, yeah. That was my mom reminding me not to stay out too late. I should probably go home now."

"Uhm, okay. Don't want to get you in trouble or anything."

"I'm sorry, Brian."

He smiled wanly. "It's cool. Don't worry about it."

He got in while she fixed herself up. The drive back was quiet, each in their own heads as he drove her home.

"Brian, thank you for tonight. It means a lot to me." She sat quietly for a moment.

Impulsively, she leaned over and kissed him. Their lips touched briefly.

****

Shawna stood next to her locker when Chloe walked up to her.

"So, how was the date?" she asked sweetly.

Shawna narrowed her eyes. "It was good. Brian is a nice guy. Perfect gentleman."

"I talked to him last night. He said that you didn't go to the Tasty Freeze. That was part of the condition of going out with him."

"What else did he tell you?" Shawna asked.

"He didn't tell me much, just that you had a good date," Chloe said. "He got tight-lipped when I asked him for details. But no worry, I'll find out."

"Can't you just leave him alone? We went on the date like you wanted, and he had a good time."

"Hmm, does someone have a little crush?" Chloe laughed to herself.

"Just leave him alone, Chloe. You already have me to boss around."

"True, true. Fine, Princess, I'll give you this one."

Ding, Ding. Shawna's phone notified her of a new text.

Before Shawna could react, Chloe snatched her phone and looked at it.

"Hey, give that back!"

Chloe easily twisted away from Shawna and read the message. "Who is Neighbor Susan?" She asked. "Ooh, is that the neighbor that saw you the other day?"

"She saw both of us, but yes."

Chloe read the text out loud to Shawna. "Shawna, I want to meet up again. Soon."

"Oh my, did Princess make a new friend?"

"Give me my phone."

Chloe held it out of Shawna's reach. Like a basketball player, she twisted and turned to keep Shawna from her phone. Until it was snatched out of her hand.

"Here you go, Shawna." Britt handed her phone over. "Scram, Chloe."