Cheerleader Exposing Herself Pt. 02

Story Info
A cheerleader who finds out she likes to show off.
2.5k words
4.58
9.9k
10

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 07/04/2023
Created 06/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My new friend Lil also like me 18 knew I deliberately exposed my pussy at the cheerleading championship. She could not prove it but when she said did I want to do it again I said "How?"

She asked me to her place for a girl's sleepover and we talked about exhibitionism and what it means. We looked online and we both knew I liked the idea of showing people. But how to do it safely?  

We looked at many sites and saw the upskirt pictures and videos but there were a lot that really were staged porn. We found that boring and contrived. We saw videos of pizza boys with women accidentally dropping their towels and this we liked but we could end up with someone from school delivering and that would be bad. 

We had been drinking a few beers and a little drunk and we decided to try exposing ourselves to each other. We were in nighties with panties on. 

I put my skirt back on and took off my wet panties and I could smell her pussy and mine so we were both excited. I sat on a chair and Lil got down like a shoe salesman would and put my sports shoes on and off, till I exposed my pussy but briefly to her, then we swapped places and I got a look at her hairy pussy for the first time properly. I looked at it too long. 

"Beth, do you like my hairy pussy?" she asked.

"No, ahh just never seen one so close before, I have always shaved and I just like looking, ahh, you know that sort of thing?" I explained poorly

She spread her legs wide and shuffled forward so I got to see it close. After encouragement I ran some fingers through her hair. She smiled and then we went back to practicing exposing our pussies to a shoe salesman. But seeing how wet she was and how wet I was, was I missing something?

Once I was in my sleeping bag I touched my pussy and knew I could have cum in less than a minute if I touched it more.

When we woke up we showered and dressed and we didn't really hide ourselves as you would in the locker room, though the head cheerleader didn't give a fuck, but she had the true penthouse body, 

We told her mum we were going shopping and we took the bus to town and then another bus to a faraway mall. We walked around and found 4 stores selling shoes, two sports shops and two shoe shops. Two only had females serving and the shoe shop had a guy around 50. We didn't like the look of him so we both went into the sports shop with a couple of male salesmen.   

I asked one of the guys who I thought was 25-year-old to help me get a good shoe for cheerleading. He was great looking and worked out. He measured my feet for size and went away and got the right shoes for me. Every time I moved it brought my skirt up and when I crossed my legs to look at the shoe better on my foot, Lil watched him look between my legs for a brief time. She winked, which was the thing to say he was looking. I stood up and sat down and he put the second shoe on and I gave him another brief look at my bald pussy, he looked again and was more obvious this time.

I had him so I went for another walk around the shop and I sat down again and made sure my miniskirt rode up. When my legs were crossed he would see a v shape between my legs, I uncrossed them and bent forward to show him where my toes were in the shoe and left my legs apart, there was no doubt he could see my pussy this time, my friend said she could just about see it. 

I bought the shoes and he gave me a good discount. I thanked him as he gave me the shoes in the bag, I looked down at his pants and there was a tent. We found the fast food outlets and sat down for lunch. I told Lil I was so excited about showing him. 

"You mean, Horny as fuck and want to masturbate," she said, probably a little louder than she should as an older guy beside us I think heard her. 

I went red and mouthed yes. 

As we left I turned to the older guy beside us, moved one leg first and then the second one, so for a brief time he could have seen my pussy. He looked up and smiled

I asked Lil if she wanted to do it next but she said, "I can't do it yet but watching you and that guy was just as exciting for me"

"You mean, Horny as fuck and want to masturbate," I told her, she went red and I smiled back. 

I needed to go to the toilet and so did Lil, it wasn't busy but she followed me into the cubicle as we have done before so we could chat. I peed and wiped and she did the same. As she stood up she smiled, looked at me, sat down, spread her legs wide and put a couple of fingers in her pussy and a finger from her other hand and masturbated in front of me until she cum, she didn't make a sound but I could hear her fingers in her pussy. 

She opened her eyes and smiled at me and winked, "Your turn" 

And like a robot, I changed position with her and sat on the seat and brought my legs up and planted them on the walls and using one hand to hold myself on the wall I fingered and played with my clit until I cum also. She was holding my ankles so I didn't fall. I squirted my juices over the seat a little. I stood up, cleaned the seat and looked up at her, like did that just happen? 

"Next time we are alone you are going to make me cum and I will then make you cum" Lil told me.

"We didn't say much after that and we got on the bus and made our way to her place and I went home. I was so horny I masturbated several times. That night I got a text from Lil, it was just a smiley face. I texted back "Yes"

I knew I wasn't a lesbian as guys make me wet but for some reason so did Lil. I didn't sleep well all week thinking of her and she teased me with little comments like "Nice shoes". "How is wet lips"

On the next Friday night, we cheered at the big game and the coach asked if I had new briefs on. I explained my mother brought good ones and they are very strong. He was pleased. Though I did have a lot more whistling and shouting when I went up and many pictures were taken. Clearly, a lot of guys had seen the newspapers

After the game, we went to a party and a lot of guys were hitting on me and my friend. We enjoyed the attention. 

We were given a lot of drinks but we were careful and didn't drink every one so we stayed reasonably sober.

Around 11pm my friend was talking to 4 guys and they kept looking over at me. 

Lil came over and asked me, "Beth do you trust me and do you want to expose your pussy to the guys over there? I promise it won't get out of hand as my brother is one of them and he is the biggest guy there"

I looked over at them and they had silly grins. Her brother was by far the biggest guy at the party.

I looked at my friend and asked "What do they want us to do?"

They want us to do a couple of cheers and they want you to lose your briefs and panties during the show. They only want to see you because my brother is here, she explained. I thought about it and suggested that I lose the briefs first and then the panties if I feel good about it. 

She went back and told the boys and they agreed. 

We went upstairs to a large bedroom and it was the guys who lived there. 

They worked out what songs to play. I talked with Lil and worked out how we would get the briefs off. 

The song played and we danced together like we do when we cheered. The guys were looking at my body or Lil's breasts.

Lil says to me. "Beth, let's get those briefs off."

I bent over with my back to everyone and Lil knelt down and grabbed my briefs and pulled them down. I turned and sort of told her off but I stepped out of them and she threw them to her brother and he immediately smelt them and passed it around. I was shocked and a bit disgusted with them but also made me horny.

Lil said she was too tired to cheer anymore and sat with the guys. I am flexible and as per the cheer can stand on one leg and raise the other so vertical. A woman's pussy could not be more exposed. But I had my panties on and everyone was looking at my crotch to see if they could see anything. 

As I was dancing I wondered if I could earn some money for removing the rest of my clothes. I went up to Lil and said, tell the boys if they want to see my tiny breasts and my pussy I need some money. Lil laughed and found her purse and called me over, I sat on her lap and she put a twenty dollar note down my front. The guys laughed and got their wallets out. They each put a $20 note on the table, so I danced and took off my top and exposed my tiny little lace bra. I turned around and undid the bra. I let it drop and then kicked it away.

The guys were cheering and after a few teases, I let them see them. I have a small A-cup with tiny nipples. They loved them, they all had massive tents in their pants. I knew they wanted my panties and skirt off next. 

I picked up the money and folded the notes, went to my purse and bent over so they could have no doubt what I had to show them. Lil looked at the guys and they looked at me and they opened their wallets and $200 was put on the table. I counted the money teasing them, little did they know I would have done it for free.

I danced halfway through the next song and then bent over facing them and removed my panties and gave them to the boy who lived there as he had put $50 in. I watched them all have a sniff and Lil surprised me and sniffed them. My pussy leaked and a small amount of juice ran down my leg. I then danced the rest of the song with just my skirt on. Then I asked for a drink of beer and waited for the next song. 

On the first cord of the song, I unzipped my skirt, waited for a few more and let it drop and kicked it away. My rear was facing them, I spread my legs wide and bent over to the beat of the song so my head was nearly touching the ground. All eyes were looking at my exposed pussy, and my rear hole. There was silence from them all, for a few seconds till they all roared their approval.

The comments were dirty and they made no attempt to say something less crude. I loved it. I went up to everyone and brought my leg up so my pussy was stretched and exposed and less than a foot from each of their faces. 

If one of them had pushed me over and fucked my virgin pussy I would have let them all fuck me. I sat on the small table, spread my legs wide and played with my pussy, which was far more than what I thought I would do. I came within a minute and left a small puddle of my juices on the table. I heard the guy say he was never going to wipe that spot clean.

I laughed at that and went up to each guy and thanked them for their money and for being so nice. I gave them a kiss on their cheeks. Lil even got thanked, but I said, you are eating my pussy first then I am eating your pussy. She blushed and nodded. I got dressed and said to the guys, thanks for not taking any pictures and if any of you tell someone what happened here I will cut your balls off with the help of Lil and her brother. They all agreed and Bill promised he wouldn't because his sister would cut his off when he was asleep. 

I thanked them and we went home to my place. I have a massive king bed and we stripped off and Lil pushed me on the bed and licked and finger fucked my pussy to several orgasms. I squirted into her mouth and over her face. When she sat up she made a point of licking her fingers. She then laid down and grabbed her ankles. I dived in and sniffed her pussy first, spread her hair and licked my first pussy. Fuck it tasted different to me but i loved it. The hair makes a pussy smell stronger I thought. She cum several times and then I felt her anus on my chin and wondered what that was like to lick, well she moaned and I knew she was loving this. It tasted different and more tart but incredibly made me want to lick it hard and see how far I could get my tongue in there, next time I was going to finger her there and I was also thinking I liked this more than I thought I would. She cum so hard she clamped her legs around my face and begged me to stop. I found a very sensitive spot of hers. 

We cuddled up and kissed passionately and eventually fell asleep together. In the morning we both woke up and I kissed her and thanked her for being such a good friend. "You have no idea how much I liked showing those guys my pussy. Then you brought me to my best ever orgasms. What a night."

She looked at me and said "Beth I loved being the girl who kind of forced you into it, I loved being with you last night and you probably can guess I like pussy more than cocks."

"Lil last night could not have gone any better but I like cocks more than pussy but I like you more than anyone before." I explained. 

She smiled and said, "I will do anything for you and understand that you like cock and my pussy."

We both laughed at our comments and we kissed and fingered each other till we both came again. We showered and eventually got dressed and had lunch with my parents.

Part 3 to come. Not sure where it will end yet but we will see.