Cheerleader Exposing Herself Pt. 03

Story Info
A cheerleader who finds out she likes to show off.
3.4k words
4.74
11.3k
11

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 07/04/2023
Created 06/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next few weeks were school, as finals were coming, and we didn't train as much. I had lunch with Lil most days but nothing more as our weekends were in different directions, which was annoying. 

We talked a few times on video chat and discussed ways to be exposed again, but everything was too risky. We had an end-of-year competition that involved a 4-hour flight to another city. It was against the top teams from across the country. After finals, we trained every day and changed and upped our cheers, I was sent upwards, spun several ways, and landed on the hands of one guy. Then I lifted my leg up and then fell onto the next guy, and I did a handstand on his hands and lifted. I then did the splits. I looked great, everyone said. I did fall a few times, but without hurting myself. 

The flight wasn't too bad, and we caught our bus to the place we were staying. We were in the same room, so we unpacked and had a cuddle as we had lunch with a team. We had free time after that, and the team walked around the city looking at the sites together. We walked down a street, and we gathered it was the red-light area. There were several massage places and a strip club; the bars looked bad, so we all went back and looked at our maps and found the art gallery. 

For dinner, we went to the venue, and it was massive. We had a great meal and talked with all of the girls and guys who were competing over the next three days.  

We went back to our hotel and had a meeting with the coach, and he wanted us to not stay up late and drink till after the finals. We all agreed and headed off to bed. Lil was so excited that we got to sleep together each night. We explored our bodies, and I loved everything we did. 

On Sunday afternoon, we were in the finals, and I was so nervous, as was everyone on the team. The coach just told us to have fun, and if we do that, we have a good chance of winning. We all snapped out of it and just went for it. The guys asked if I wanted to try the lift, we tried but never nailed it as it was so high and difficult. I, of course, said yes, and we won. The coach came up to me and the boys with an angry look and said, "Don't ever do anything like that again." He winked and laughed. He knew if we missed, we would have been second. 

That night, after our meal together, we went into town to the bars and got a little drunk. Lil dragged me away from the team, and I felt she had something in mind that she wasn't going to tell me. At the end of an alley near the red-light district, there was a large guy who saw us, and he seemed to be expecting us. He opened the door and asked Lil, Is this your friend? She said yes, and he laughed and said she was perfect. 

My mind was screaming, What am I getting into and what am I about to do? Once inside, the guy showed us into a changing room full of women of all ages and sizes. Lil stood behind me, bent down, and said, "I have entered you into an amateur strip show." 

I spun around and looked at her face; she was smiling, and I said, "You did what, and what do I have to do?"  

A 30-year-old woman standing beside us said, "You take your clothes off and the guys watching will rank you; you get two goes at it." The winner is the one with the most money. Easy, really, but the rules state you must keep your panties on. But some girls don't leave them on". 

I looked back at Lil, and she was smiling more than ever. My pussy went wet, and she knew it. She found a bag that had an old cheerleading outfit in it--smaller, tighter, and a little rough around the edges from use, I thought. I had no idea where she found this. We found a spot, and I changed into it. I was given a small G-string and then a very old pair of spandex briefs. 

We sat down, and she applied my makeup and put on some massive fake eyelashes. Once finished, she looked at me and said I looked 20 now. I was 18. We signed some papers next and were told the rules by the manager or owner. 

I wasn't allowed to remove my panties. She looked at me and said if you showed your pussy on the first strip, I was disqualified. The second strip was up to me. If you want to win, then it helps, she told me. She looked like she was a stripper once or worse, but she had money now from running this place. 

"Beth, you are going to be the best stripper out there," Lil said. 

I was so scared but was so wet, and my brain was overthinking things I thought, and then I heard the coach's words, "Have fun, you will win". 

Because of the timing of when we arrived, I was the last stripper to go up. Lil found a coat and wrapped me in it, and we went to the back of the crowd. We watched several women strip; there were skinny, stunning, and fat women. But the guys loved every girl who could dance and be a little naughty. The biggest girl could dance and had massive breasts, and she was funny with it. A girl that was two before me was stunning, had a fantastic body, and could strip; she had by far the best reaction from the crowd. 

We went to the back of the stage, and Lil said, "Have fun," and kissed me. I was called up, and the announcer said I was a cheerleader who needs money, look at her old cheerleading outfit. I got what Lil wanted from me now. I walked onto the stage and stared at everyone like I was lost or something. My song started, and I danced slowly, and I heard a guy yell, You won't win anything dancing like that.  

I looked for him and walked, so he was a few feet away. I smiled and dropped into the split, and they twisted so he was looking at my crotch, and he smiled. I rolled and danced around, getting cheers from everyone. I took off my blazer, and soon after, my blouse. My bra was pretty but looked worn out.  

I heard the guy shout out, She looks like that bitch needs some money for clothes. I stripped off my skirt next, and the briefs looked the part.  

Then my bra came off, to the delight of the crowd. I had by far the smallest tits that night.  

I heard the old guy shout out that I couldn't afford breasts, which made me smile.  

As the song was ending, I did my pose of lifting my leg straight up, and my briefs split open and exposed my tiny panties that were soaked and stuck up my pussy. I was unsure how she got them to split, but it was perfect timing. I heard some guy yell "Nice Camel Toa". 

I was enjoying this now and took off what was left of my briefs. The song finished, and I went backstage with my clothes and got dressed again. 

Lil met me and gave me the biggest hug. You were perfect, she said, and she guessed we had an hour before I had to strip again. I watched a few girls, and all, but one took off her panties. The fat woman spread her legs wide, showing off her bald pussy. She had a lot of guys excited to see hers. One woman was Asian, and she had a hairy pussy, Guys loved that too, in fact, it didn't matter what the girls did or didn't do; they loved the woman.  

Lil said to me just before I was to go up, Beth, we will never be back here again, so whatever you do, there will be no repercussions, just think you are stripping for me or those 4 guys." 

I looked up at her and said, "I will do it for you, just you." I winked and went up to the stage, waiting to be called on. I rolled up the top of my skirt, so it was so short that my panties and the bottom of my ass cheeks were showing.  

I was introduced as the poor little cheerleader again, which excited me. I walked on to guys yelling and clapping, and I put on a sad face. When I got to the centre of the stage, I waited till there was very little noise from the crowd. The song started, and I did a backflip and landed just about where I was. A little bit more yelling. Then I looked out at everyone, leant forwards, and removed my panties. Stood back up and smelled them; the crowd went wild. I heard every guy yelling throw them to me or similar. With my other hand, I gestured like you do when wanting money. I heard $50, then $100, and one guy yelled $200, and I threw them to him. I just hoped he put the money in my voting hat. 

My pussy was exposed now, and with every move I made, you would see it. I did some cheers and backflips and danced away. I took off my tops, so I only had a bra and the skirt on. At one point, I stood on my head with my arms holding me and did the splits upside down. The crowd went wild over that. Most of the moves in the first song were more gymnastic or cheers, with a little dancing. Just as the song finished, I tumbled, went into the splits, and held my arms up.  

The second song started, and I pretended I couldn't move, sort of stuck. I put my hand on my pussy and pretended to unstick my pussy from the stage floor. When I got up, the noise from the crowd was louder than ever. 

I took my bra off and threw it into the crowd. From here, I got raunchy, I guess, or more "she did what". I remembered Lil's advice that no one would know. I showed my pussy in so many ways to the guys around the stage, making sure they all got a look. Then I went to the middle of the stage, laid down, lifted my pelvis with my shoulders on the stage, spread myself further, and put one hand on my pussy and stuck in two fingers and pushed them in and out. It made me wetter knowing that 500+ guys were watching me play with myself. I brought the other hand up, grabbed my large lips, and opened my pussy. This was way further than anyone else before me. 

I then rubbed my clitoris and knew I was going to cum doing this. I wasn't listening to the music now; I was just thinking of Lil getting horny at my display. I then felt myself about to cum, and the guys closest to me could see this, I am sure, and heard "She's Cumming, fucken hell, what a pussy, slut, I want her cunt on my face" and other compliments, I thought. When I squirted onto the stage, it was just one squirt, and everyone saw it. I stood up. Licked my fingers and danced around again. 

I knew I crossed the line and didn't care, and no one in the bar cared either. I went up to the edge of the stage, spread my legs and my wet pussy and did this several times around the stage. I could hear the song was going to end soon, so I went back to the centre of the stage, got on my knees, bent over so my head was on the stage, and gave everyone a good look at my ass hole, and my vulva was slightly open. The song ended.  

I stood up and everyone was yelling, and then I heard the guys chant "Encore, encore, encore". The MC came out as I picked up my clothes. He tried to talk, but he was drowned out. He looked at the manager, who was standing by the edge of the stage, and she nodded yes. She asked me if I wanted to go back out, and I said "Yes". 

I then ran into the changing room, which was empty, as I guessed everyone was watching me. I grabbed a hairbrush from Lil's bag and ran back to go on the stage and put it by the stairs. I went out still wearing my skirt, which was looking very untidy.  

I walked out to cheers and looked around for Lil, and she had gotten herself to the front of the stage. The song played, so I danced around and did a few flips and splits. I took off my skirt and threw it into the crowd. I looked at Lil, and she smiled and mouthed "Wow". 

I went up to her, bent down, and gave her a big kiss, much to the delight of everyone watching us. My pussy was on fire and needed to be dealt with, so I walked like a model and then picked up the brush, turned, and hid it behind my back.  

The MC had seen what I had and presumed the obvious, and he shouted down his microphone. "What does any cheerleader use after a long day at the game? Something to satisfy her desires? She uses the only thing she has in her bedroom." 

I show everyone my hairbrush. I bend over and stick the handle in my pussy and slowly push it in and out, so if you were close enough, you would see my lips moving with it. I turned so everyone could see what I was doing. Then I started to use it so I would cum, and I needed to at this time. My mind was seeing all these guys and girls looking at my naked body and getting excited by it. I presumed everyone was hard or wet at this point. 

My juices were flowing, and I could feel small spatters on my leg. Then, with little warning, it hit hard. Lil said she could see my ass hole coming in and out as I cum; she saw me squirt on the stage; she saw me clamp down on the brush. 

Then I turned around, fucked my pussy again with the brush, and used my other hand on my clit. I cum, but not as hard as before. The guys watching me close by were just transfixed on my cunt and not yelling or doing anything but staring. I could see Lil off to the left, and she was shaking and having a orgasm. She told me a couple of guys were finger fucking her as she watched me cum, She came on their hands as I did. 

The song was finishing, and I needed to make sure everyone knew to vote for me. I lifted my pelvis again and fucked my pussy, I faked an orgasm and squirted, so it hit some guys; little did they know that it was pee. I did this four more times, facing different directions. Lil even got "squirted" on. The song finished, and the crowd roared as I came again and squirted everywhere. I peed and cum at the same time as never before. Once done, I lay on the stage, breathing heavily and completely depleted of energy. 

The MC comes up to me and offers his hand to pull me up. All the other girls were asked to come up on stage for their prizes. I didn't pay much attention to anything, just so tired but happy. The money was totalled, and they found a winner. They gave every girl $100, and then the big girl got another $200 for third place, she let her breasts out much to the pleasure of the guys, and the girl with the penthouse body got $500. 

Then I heard cheerleader announced, and everyone was looking at me. I had won and was surprised in a way, but once it sunk in, I did a small dance in front of the MC. He put a sash over me with the words, "Best Amateur Stripper, with the date on it". 

Then I was given my money, which was notes and coins. It was $2952.25. The MC told everyone that no amateur stripper had ever gotten more than $1500, so I was shocked. He also said no stripper had ever done what I had done. The guys went wild. 

I got dressed after this, and we went back out into the bar; most people had gone. Guys came up to me and told me I was by far the best stripper they had seen. Some guys offered me a lot of money to come back to a hotel for sex. I kindly declined. The guy who brought my panties shyly said hello and told me he was the one who brought them. I blushed, but he was cute and said he would keep them in a sealed plastic bag in his fridge. He then asked if I could sign them, which I did, and he gave me $50 for doing that. I kissed him on the cheek and thanked him. 

The manager came up to us and congratulated me, saying I had won the competition before the last dance. She handed me her card and said I had a job stripping here anytime I wanted to. I wasn't allowed to enter an amateur strip contest there again; she also told me, smiling away at me. I asked her what the average girl gets for working there. On a weeknight, maybe $500, and on a Friday or Saturday, some make over $1000. If you do a private dance, you get $200 a time, but no sex is allowed, as I would lose her bar. She did say most girls gave the guys a hand job for an extra $50 or more. Some girls get one or two private dances a night, the record was 10 dances. I was told I would earn a lot each week.  

She looked at Lil and asked, "Would you strip?" 

"I would love to, but I just don't think I am ready. Plus, I've never shaved my pussy, so guys would hate that," she explained to her. 

The manager laughed and said, "The older guys love the bush, and they are our biggest spenders, so you would be perfect here."  

You could see that part of her wanted to, but part of her wasn't ready yet. We caught an Uber back to the hotel, and I took off my clothes. I was looking forwards to being with Lil, but I fell asleep within a minute.  

The next day, Lil packed our bags, found my clean clothes, put me in the shower, dried me down, and dressed me. I could have done it, but she wanted to. We met the team and headed home.  

On the plane, we would have been the annoying passengers, but everyone got to see the trophy and knew why we were so happy. We swapped seats, and one of the guys sat down and asked how I was and said I was so brave to do what I did. I thought he meant the routine in the competition. He smiled and said, "You were perfect, Beth." 

Then the second guy came up and sat beside me and asked if he could borrow something to comb his hair. I didn't click what he meant until I grabbed my hairbrush. He smiled and said, "$20 to lick the handle." 

I put my hands over my face and said, "What did you see?" 

Everything, and we both promise we will never tell anyone. You do love to show your pussy off," he said next. 

"I looked at him and said thank you, but I am so embarrassed you saw me doing that." 

He smiled. "I thought the $100 I voted with was well spent." He then left. 

When Lil came back, I told her what the boys had said, and she laughed. They are good guys, and they were the ones fingering me while I watched you. "Beth, you should see your face now; it's priceless".  

We burst into hysterical laughter, and then we slept for the last hour of the flight.